Men In Dresses- Hiphop, Actors And Fashion

Haich

Superstar
Those pictures o_O lol. The only dresses for men should be kilts and thobes. The lady dresses gots to go!
lol it's so depressing to see that this is what constitutes as fashion! Why would a man want to wear any of this?

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I don't remember anything this ridiculous in the 90s. I'm in my mid 20s and I like my men in trousers not mini skirts

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
In my opinion this has to do with the NWO specifically pushing the transgender agenda blurring the lines of genders making that become the norm I think vc has mentioned this more along the lines of affecting more susceptible youth however some of these photos are rappers and other big entertainers good thing or bad thing idk

Aero

Superstar
If the dresses actually looked good on the Men ok, I can handle it. But they don't. They aren't creating something brand new here, they are just putting women's clothes on men. Wow! Golf Clap?? That's like next level pretentious.

It's not just about making men more wussy though. They also want to make us stupid. So keep that in mind.

Haich

Superstar
Robes have been worn by men before, still are worn in certain countries, but they're baggy and suit the body well

These tight mini skirts and short dresses do nothing for the male body, I find it ridiculous that this poor excuse for fashion is being promoted.

Masculinity is in crisis, why does a man need wear a dress? Why are we redefining what it means to be a man?

DesertRose

Superstar
They do not need to wear women's styles......
Dresses for men are in many places and skirts too.
Manly man skirts and dresses can be found.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Those pictures o_O lol. The only dresses for men should be kilts and thobes. The lady dresses gots to go!
lol sis just saw your comment up top......true, and Aero you are right the Jedi Masters look manly in their outfits.....!
Really sad about Jaden Smith pushing this female style......and the kisses with his pops tho':(

Last edited: