MeN gEt PeRiOdS tOo...

Lurker

Star
I have no issue with them changing the packaging, just don't turn it into the marketing campaign. There is a bright side though. Since men can get periods now, people can STFU about the pink tax.

http://www.mtv.com/news/3143440/always-removing-venus-symbol-period-pads/

No man I've ever met in my life ever had a uterus or got a period. Make it stop.
Yeah, well, they're trying to make it a genderless society which is why they promoted that mess in the first place. Honestly, any one who agrees with that commercial must be mentally ill, and/or poorly educated, or just wasn't raised/taught right because no man can ever have anything a female has. Men do not have a period, eggs, a uterus, and so on that's inside a females body.

Therefore, they can't have a period as you said. But you know, men dating men and women dating women is a huge protest in this world. So yes, they're going as far as to do this. As horrible as that commercial was, I really want to know what the hell is next. And whatever IS next, I most likely wouldn't be surprised and that commercial had me surprised for the first time in a long time which means whatever is next may be predictable personally for me.

Oh, but don't worry. These people will not have the last word. God will. the lgbtq community is REALLY infested with demons and this is one of the biggest signs of how you know.

Well, that's all I have to say.

P.S., if a man IS bleeding from, or anywhere near his penis then call 911, because as serious as it is, just know that what caused it is NOT a period.

Alright, have a good day.

kittybratxx

Established
The loonatics run the asylum and the Crazies are the normal ones and the normal ones are Crazy.
i tried to get help with my depression and anxiety and they sent out a man dressed as a women....................... o_O That made me more mentally ill

Vixy

Star

Vixy

Star
The loonatics run the asylum and the Crazies are the normal ones and the normal ones are Crazy.
i tried to get help with my depression and anxiety and they sent out a man dressed as a women....................... o_O That made me more mentally ill
Which is exactly the point. To make bad worse until the shitstorm's so high, God interferes.