Men are socialized to be rapists

The Village Where Every Cop Has Been Convicted of Domestic Violence

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.propublica.org/article/stebbins-alaska-cops-criminal-records-domestic-violence/amp

I worked at a youth center for troubled teens in Alaska for a while and virtually every girl there was a victim of sexual abuse. The pain in that building was so thick you see it in the air.

Many of them came from villages like this where the statistics are far worse than the already high national average. In Alaska it’s not just these isolated villages either, in the handful of places out there that pass for a city, all of them have F ratings for women’s safety.

“One thing you can't hide
Is when you're crippled inside”

I hope that’s the worst thing I’ll ever see, because it is the worst thing I have ever seen. Call r*pe culture a bunch of SJW nonsense but it isn’t to those girls. There was nothing I could do for them, maybe there psychiatrists can. I don’t know but something is wrong here and it’s pretty much caused by men.

polymoog

Star
The Village Where Every Cop Has Been Convicted of Domestic Violence

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.propublica.org/article/stebbins-alaska-cops-criminal-records-domestic-violence/amp
I worked at a youth center for troubled teens in Alaska for a while and virtually every girl there was a victim of sexual abuse. The pain in that building was so thick you see it in the air.
Many of them came from villages like this where the statistics are far worse than the already high national average. In Alaska it’s not just these isolated villages either, in the handful of places out there that pass for a city, all of them have F ratings for women’s safety.
wait, wait, wait. this thread is about r*pe, not domestic violence. dont mix that up.

but yes-- stats show that many cops are wife beaters and get away with it (often even after reporting to other police who cover it up), but many cops get away with worse things than that. if the court system gives them extra leeway and flexibility because they are law enforcement, they deserve extra time in jail for breaking their exaulted status of being in such an upright, respectful position, above all of us. thats another thread.

wait, wait, wait. this thread is about r*pe, not domestic violence. dont mix that up.

but yes-- stats show that many cops are wife beaters and get away with it (often even after reporting to other police who cover it up), but many cops get away with worse things than that. if the court system gives them extra leeway and flexibility because they are law enforcement, they deserve extra time in jail for breaking their exaulted status of being in such an upright, respectful position, above all of us. thats another thread.
If every cop in an Alaskan village is a domestic abuser I guarantee you there is r*pe involved as well.

Just google r*pe statistics and Alaskan native women, then just google women and Alaska.

Ok it’s good you think you they deserve extra jail time, but cops never get punished.

It’s the right pushing a false “war on cops” narrative.

polymoog

Star
If every cop in an Alaskan village is a domestic abuser I guarantee you there is r*pe involved as well.

Just google r*pe statistics and Alaskan native women, then just google women and Alaska.
Ok it’s good you think you they deserve extra jail time, but cops never get punished.
It’s the right pushing a false “war on cops” narrative.
domestic violence leading to r*pe is like saying marijuana is a gateway drug. sorry. disagree. at your angriest with a woman, do you think of sex? youll say, "its about control" but that doesnt mean these cops are going to r*pe their wives. the cops are venting their anger and frustration at the women. the result being r*pe does not necessarily follow.

as far as the 'war on cops' narrative is concerned... good topic. start a thread on it already!

domestic violence leading to r*pe is like saying marijuana is a gateway drug. sorry. disagree. at your angriest with a woman, do you think of sex? youll say, "its about control" but that doesnt mean these cops are going to r*pe their wives. the cops are venting their anger and frustration at the women. the result being r*pe does not necessarily follow.

as far as the 'war on cops' narrative is concerned... good topic. start a thread on it already!
If you’ll beat your wife or girlfriend you’ll r*pe her too.

I wish I could go back to 2007 when my friend told she was molested as a kid, I have so many things to say now but when I was 18 I had nothing.

And then you learn how many women you know this happened to, including your own mother, but of course it’s not a man’s problem, we have no responsibility and this is all made up SJW crap.

Blankface88

Rookie

I wish I could go back to 2007 when my friend told she was molested as a kid, I have so many things to say now but when I was 18 I had nothing.

And then you learn how many women you know this happened to, including your own mother, but of course it’s not a man’s problem, we have no responsibility and this is all made up SJW crap.
What a delusional comment. You're living in a strange, made-up reality my son

Dalit

Star

This was proven true in the case of John Wayne Bobbitt and Lorena Bobbitt. She was definitely abused, first by being slapped around and bruised, then by forced, non-consensual anal sex.

ishigo

Established
No it's not. Unless he's forcing her to drink it that's on her to be responsible enough to stop drinking. Jesus Christ take some responsibility.

Yah you were stupid. Not r*pe. r*pe culture doesn't exist and any one I know would be repulsed finding out they knew someone who raped. They'd report it immediately or punch them out. Or both.
Repulsed by r*pe yet your first instinct upon hearing someone's lived experience is to dismiss it. Then yall wonder why survivors don't report.

That's not r*pe culture you dunce. That's overly sexualized culture.
Like it's been said already, seems like some of yall are just hell-bent on censoring the term r*pe culture because it makes you uncomfortable. r*pe is still going to be an issue whether you choose to admit it or not. Yall would rather frame r*pe as single instances as opposed to a cultural issue bc then yall will have to look at yourselves and your behaviour and how it can negatively impact others.

Last edited:

polymoog

Star
you agreed with me in the 'jews control the world' thread (something to that affect) that the everyday jew has nothing to do with any jews or crypto-jews who form a large contingent of NWO upper power structure and should not have to answer for them.
now you are saying that all men are responsible for some bad eggs in the mix.

make up your mind. if you think that an individual is solely responsible for his own actions, then you need to rethink your position. otherwise, you would have to agree that muslims have to answer for the faction that is responsible for terrorism and r*pe gangs.

Robin

Veteran
I don't think anyone who questions the existence of r*pe culture is on the same tangent as trying to invalidate r*pe victims' experiences. That's not what's being said. r*pe is horrific whether the victims are male or female but the concept of r*pe culture (and the rhetoric surrounding it) makes it seem as if every perp is male and every victim is female.

you agreed with me in the 'jews control the world' thread (something to that affect) that the everyday jew has nothing to do with any jews or crypto-jews who form a large contingent of NWO upper power structure and should not have to answer for them.
now you are saying that all men are responsible for some bad eggs in the mix.

make up your mind. if you think that an individual is solely responsible for his own actions, then you need to rethink your position. otherwise, you would have to agree that muslims have to answer for the faction that is responsible for terrorism and r*pe gangs.
Understanding that there is something inside men that causes such high rates of sexual violence worldwide is much different than claiming Jews run the world. It’s a serious issue that demands introspection and attention from all men in order to change.

I don't think anyone who questions the existence of r*pe culture is on the same tangent as trying to invalidate r*pe victims' experiences. That's not what's being said. r*pe is horrific whether the victims are male or female but the concept of r*pe culture (and the rhetoric surrounding it) makes it seem as if every perp is male and every victim is female.
Yeah well statistically the vast majority of r*pe victims are women and the perps are men, so you know there is that.

Robin

Veteran
Understanding that there is something inside men that causes such high rates of sexual violence worldwide is much different than claiming Jews run the world. It’s a serious issue that demands introspection and attention from all men in order to change.
Do you seriously believe that ALL men are born with some kind of predisposition to sexual violence?

justjess

Star
No one claimed all men... the term “r*pe culture” doesn’t claim all men...

It’s poinying out a societal issue that allows some men to r*pe and get away with it. It’s evident here by the lack of willingness to even evaluate or do some actual introspection about the issue

Robin

Veteran
No one claimed all men... the term “r*pe culture” doesn’t claim all men...

It’s poinying out a societal issue that allows some men to r*pe and get away with it. It’s evident here by the lack of willingness to even evaluate or do some actual introspection about the issue
This really depends on who you ask. There are activists who would make the claim that r*pe is an inherently male proclivity and scoff at the idea of male victims or female perpetrators. Even some of the forerunning radical feminist theologians (like Mary Daly for one) had an unapologetic hatred for men as a monolithic group. There is a lot of that sentiment still there today which is why men have knee-jerk reactions to the topic.

justjess

Star
This really depends on who you ask. There are activists who would make the claim that r*pe is an inherently male proclivity and scoff at the idea of male victims or female perpetrators. Even some of the forerunning radical feminist theologians (like Mary Daly for one) had an unapologetic hatred for men as a monolithic group. There is a lot of that sentiment still there today which is why men have knee-jerk reactions to the topic.
Well that’s stupid. And I’d argue that kinda sentiment is the radical fringe. It’s a shame that it’s existance is enough to make some people discount very real issues that are facing so many women.. including your mother’s, daughters, sisters and wives.

I’ve never personally met a feminist that hated men or thought this was an all men type thing.

Do you seriously believe that ALL men are born with some kind of predisposition to sexual violence?
The capacity for it is certainly there. Most men don’t r*pe but far too many do. It’s societal conditions and how we raise boys that contribute to this crisis.

98% of all rapes are done by men. Female perpetrators do exist as we’ve talked about on here before but it’s not even close. No one denies male victims or that women can be predators but again it’s not close at all.