Memes Thread 2

polymoog

Superstar
you should erase this thread and move your stuff over to meccas thread.
just copy and paste your stuff there.
keep everything organized.

Etagloc

Superstar
you should erase this thread and move your stuff over to meccas thread.
just copy and paste your stuff there.
keep everything organized.
I thought about that but I prefer to keep mine here. I think they have different themes.

polymoog

Superstar
I thought about that but I prefer to keep mine here. I think they have different themes.
then it would be wise to change the title of the thread to reflect the difference rather than just leave a "2" there. that way, others can properly add to it accordingly.

Etagloc

Superstar
then it would be wise to change the title of the thread to reflect the difference rather than just leave a "2" there. that way, others can properly add to it accordingly.
I don't think it would be a matter of "wisdom". It's not that serious. The poster was simply being a nuisance.

I looked at the other meme thread and I'm seeing a bunch of bathroom humor which I find disgusting. Also, the title is anti-human.

Therefore, I am reviving this thread.

Etagloc

Superstar
Why do all your memes here have to be about Jews? Only a few of my memes were about the Jews.

Anyways.......... I just post a few memes on that theme since you come and have to put your Zionist shill stuff on here... I really think you're paid by Israel.... with you it's aaaaaaaaaaaalways about Israel.... I talk about a whole bunch of topics.... yes, I'm awoke to the Jewish stuff but that's not the only thing I talk about.

Vixy

Star
Why do all your memes here have to be about Jews? Only a few of my memes were about the Jews.

Anyways.......... I just post a few memes on that theme since you come and have to put your Zionist shill stuff on here... I really think you're paid by Israel.... with you it's aaaaaaaaaaaalways about Israel.... I talk about a whole bunch of topics.... yes, I'm awoke to the Jewish stuff but that's not the only thing I talk about.

Peter Watson's a jew?

Etagloc

Superstar
I thought that was the whole point of this thread.
I like how you selectively edited my quote. As I said, only a few of the memes in the OP had anything to do with Jews.

EDIT: Actually, a total of one meme in the OP had anything to do with Jews. You came in here and made it all about Jews.