Melania's Yule Decor and Witchcraft

Victoria

Rookie
Something has always struck me odd about Melania Trump. She has a flair for an unusual decoration style, not to mention her personal fashion choices. Melania has proven two years in a row that her Christmas decor is.... odd. Occult, even. This year she has outdid herself with rows of blood red trees. You can see here in this Buzzfeed article.

Source

1543263835218.png

Last year it was a row of creepy white birch branches...

1543263881129.png

Attachments

Aero

Superstar
I like her style, and I'm questioning the connection to the occult in general. It's white and red like what's that supposed to mean? Pretty sure white symbolizes innocence and purity. And red can mean a whole hell of a lot of things.

Personally speaking, I don't want to know what cult stuff anyone does. Least of all a First Lady. Like sorry, I'll be taking a pass on all that talk. But I will say I think the decorations are a personal choice to match her mood. Or a state of mind.

TokiEl

Superstar
She is a statuesque lady... will it be a bloody Christmas i wonder ?

What you think about that ?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"Personally speaking, I don't want to know what cult stuff anyone does."
Says the poster with over 3k comments on a conspiracy site lol
What you really meant was that you dont have a problem with burying your head in the sand when its morally convenient eh?

mecca

Superstar
It's white and red like what's that supposed to mean? Pretty sure white symbolizes innocence and purity. And red can mean a whole hell of a lot of things.
Red and white are supposed to be christmas colors.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
They're crimson topiary trees... looks like they're made of berries.

Bright, blood-red berries.

Or as Town & Country said--
She chose a "... decidedly red palette"

Indeed, Mrs. Trump. Decidedly.

My God. o_____O

At least she didn't hang them upside down-- but that is soo last year. :p

Last edited:

Violette

Star
Celebrities have stylists for just about everything so I don’t really see this as personal expression. She’s just the face of someone else’s vision. Yeah red and white are Christmas colors but even the origin of that is symbolic, there’s meaning behind everything...what matters is the intentions of whoever is behind the idea. The second picture looks pretty normal it’s just the completely blood red Christmas trees that are really off putting to me but red is also my least favorite color.

Vixy

Star
Celebrities have stylists for just about everything so I don’t really see this as personal expression. She’s just the face of someone else’s vision. Yeah red and white are Christmas colors but even the origin of that is symbolic, there’s meaning behind everything...what matters is the intentions of whoever is behind the idea. The second picture looks pretty normal it’s just the completely blood red Christmas trees that are really off putting to me but red is also my least favorite color.
This^ I dont see anything in this either.

mecca

Superstar
The second picture looks pretty normal it’s just the completely blood red Christmas trees that are really off putting to me but red is also my least favorite color.
Red is actually my favorite color so I think the idea of an all red tree looks kind of cool... or it's at least interesting to look at lol. What negative intentions do you think someone could have with these decorations?
Celebrities have stylists for just about everything so I don’t really see this as personal expression.
All the articles I saw claimed that Melania was the one who designed it herself. Why would they say that if she really didn't? It's true that rich celebrities have people that can do everything for them, but they can still design and create things for themselves if they want to.

Dalit

Star
Red, white and black, especially all together, are thought to be Illuminati colors. Saw that ACFAU (A Call for an Uprising) or something.

Violette

Star
Red is actually my favorite color so I think the idea of an all red tree looks kind of cool... or it's at least interesting to look at lol. What negative intentions do you think someone could have with these decorations?
Maybe just to make people uncomfortable? Colors can stimulate certain responses with people. A lot of people found the pictures to be really disturbing. I just think it’s ugly and slightly emo.

All the articles I saw claimed that Melania was the one who designed it herself. Why would they say that if she really didn't? It's true that rich celebrities have people that can do everything for them, but they can still design and create things for themselves if they want to.
They said the same thing last year but I also remember reading there was a coordinator involved that’s an interior designer. I haven’t read anything that said she designed it herself, just that it came out of her office. She’s the first lady so traditionally it’s her role and she announced it so people are accrediting it to her. Anything that represents something as influential as the White House isn’t going to be published without being preapproved and well thought out.

Aero

Superstar
"Personally speaking, I don't want to know what cult stuff anyone does."
Says the poster with over 3k comments on a conspiracy site lol
What you really meant was that you dont have a problem with burying your head in the sand when its morally convenient eh?
Lol, most of my comments are clever banter I just shoot from the hip though.

I also question the moral standard being adhered to. Like the First Lady isn't promoting a demon head here bro.

With all the awful things going on this administration, Christmas decorating is at the bottom of the list. Not everything has meaning.

Violette

Star
With all the awful things going on this administration, Christmas decorating is at the bottom of the list. Not everything has meaning.
People can discuss whatever they want no matter how insignificant you perceive it as. Everything does have meaning, or a meaning attached to it, unless you think this it is all meaningless and if you do then why are you even commenting on it?

People can discuss whatever they want no matter how insignificant you perceive it as. Everything does have meaning, or a meaning attached to it, unless you think this it is all meaningless and if you do then why are you even commenting on it?
I never said otherwise. So what’s the meaning of the red trees? Colors existed long before people attached any symbolism to it.

It really is meaningless and I commented on it because I can.

Violette

Star
I never said otherwise. So what’s the meaning of the red trees? Colors existed long before people attached any symbolism to it.

It really is meaningless and I commented on it because I can.
Then what was the reason of your comment, just to let everyone know just how much you don’t care and they shouldn’t care either because there’s worse going on? I haven’t the slightly clue but I’m interested to see what others have to say about it. So? Before people attached any symbolism to colors at all they were just reflections of light. Now we exist during a time where there is symbolism and meaning attached to colors, holidays, and everything really. There’s psychology behind colors whether you acknowledge it or not.