Megan Thee Stallion and Dua Lipa: the whore of babylon is coming for our young girls

julia7771

Rookie
If that is true, then THAT would make Julia a mortal enemy of every man that take their masculinity seriously.
Yikes. What kind of fragility is this? Men who protect women and children and who love their partners as their own life, as God instructs, are my absolute heroes. Hands down. Period
I was a part of this 'conspiracy' movement before it became TRUMPed by incel-types. The lack of interesting discussion is frightening. The witch hunt mentality is frightening. If you're secure in masculinity, there is no threat in open discussions; in fact this discussion is labelled "Jezebel." No extreme feminist would ever expose the demonic spirit behind the manipulation. Use your brain please, not your fragility?

I think you're looking to be offended. All I mentioned is that VC rarely exposes the status quo because we're all so used to it (women as sluts, dogs, whores in almost every mainstream music video). I'm seeking balance not extreme feminism. Why does balance seem like a threat? It presents this way when the unbalance has become so normal, you notice it more.

These triggered reactions only serve to prove my point. I thought we were above this?

In my humble opinion

Feminist/Feminism ≠ misandry

Feminism has its roots in equality.

Should one see through TheCreator's Creation with a lazer eye's gaze! One would find that..
Man(0.5) + Woman(0.5) = An organism(1) created in TheCreator's image

How?
Because..
Only both a man and a woman can collectively bring another living human being into creation/existence. The same isn't possible by either a woman or a man alone (or by 2women or 2men alone either).

But the elites wouldn't want both men and women to be thinking this way. As this type of precedent (which is TheSource's unequivocal design btw) will, to a greater extent, cull their plans of totalitarian humanity enslavement.

OTOH,
Feminazi (extreme feminism) can be misandry (and feminazi actually helps growth of misogyny as well to an extent).

julia7771

Rookie
In my humble opinion

Feminist/Feminism ≠ misandry

Feminism has its roots in equality.

Should one see through TheCreator's Creation with a lazer eye's gaze! One would find that..
Man(0.5) + Woman(0.5) = An organism(1) created in TheCreator's image

How?
Because..
Only both a man and a woman can collectively bring another living human being into creation/existence. The same isn't possible by either a woman or a man alone (or by 2women or 2men alone either).

But the elites wouldn't want both men and women to be thinking this way. As this type of precedent (which is TheSource's unequivocal design btw) will, to a greater extent, cull their plans of totalitarian humanity enslavement.

OTOH,
Feminazi (extreme feminism) can be misandry (and feminazi actually helps growth of misogyny as well to an extent).
Exactly. That's why my responses cited extreme feminism. Not feminism itself. Jesus was the first feminist. The first person He revealed who He truly is, was an outcast woman.
The first person He assigned to share the good news that He has risen, was a woman.
The triggered fail to understand they have benefited from a system that serves them. Designed for them to benefit them. Yet men have been given the greatest responsibility of all, biblically, the Head of the family. Meaning all spiritual issues fall on their shoulders. The spiritual state of their family is answerable to God. The sole consequences of their neglect, abuse or protection is directly answerable to God. The rage of women is that this has been perverted and neglected into servitude, heinous abuse, slavery as a result of the fear of the strength of woman. A woman often these days stewards the family, provides, protects and now attempts to take on the role as spiritual head. She cannot.
Meanwhile the devil, identified as male, laughs and teaches her how to seduce, manipulate, blackmail and coerce men to get what what stolen from her. It's a lie. This whole ruse is a lie.
We need each other.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Absolutely nothing. Both sides are created to cause division and destruction. I've followed VC since he began. He has an agenda too, cognitive dissonance as a male it appears from my humble opinion. If I was as brave as he and started a movement, my insights too would be flawed. It's a personal opinion. And one that I have made over a long time. To me he is unbalanced. Sexism and women as possessions is normalized. It becomes a think piece and outrage when the pendulum moves a few degrees the other way. Neither is good. Both disgusting, but he has never used a lens outside of male victimhood in my observations. Why does this opinion freak everyone out lol? There's plenty of Kanye's in the world getting away with "counter-opinions," if I were a male you likely wouldn't be triggered :) xx
I was with you until "triggered"... just because someone asks for claification or for you to expound on your perspective... that doesnt automatically mean they are triggered or against you.

redqueen

Superstar
they been trying forever since
the dawn of time here to
make women seem less than
we are all equal in the eyes of Our Light
HE loves all of HIS creations the same
as a parent we know as we love all our
children the same whether it's 2 or 20
we may have more in common with one
more than the other but the love is the same

now they are spinning that agenda
as we as a society woke up on the
women's divide
towards the men so that we divide
again and see men as beneath women

it's all system thinking,the system is broken
we all need to unbrainwash ourselves
we are awake to what they do here to
corrupt us
now we have to stop ourselves
from applying their labels that are designed
to work as they have always worked to divide
there is good/evil in every single creation here
it's up to us to choose good over that evil

TonyVanDam

Established
Yikes. What kind of fragility is this? Men who protect women and children and who love their partners as their own life, as God instructs, are my absolute heroes. Hands down. Period
I was a part of this 'conspiracy' movement before it became TRUMPed by incel-types. The lack of interesting discussion is frightening. The witch hunt mentality is frightening. If you're secure in masculinity, there is no threat in open discussions; in fact this discussion is labelled "Jezebel." No extreme feminist would ever expose the demonic spirit behind the manipulation. Use your brain please, not your fragility?

I think you're looking to be offended. All I mentioned is that VC rarely exposes the status quo because we're all so used to it (women as sluts, dogs, whores in almost every mainstream music video). I'm seeking balance not extreme feminism. Why does balance seem like a threat? It presents this way when the unbalance has become so normal, you notice it more.

These triggered reactions only serve to prove my point. I thought we were above this?
I'm offended & triggered?!? You are the one accusing VC for starting "a poor man agenda"? Your the only one in this thread that seen offended and/or disappointed with how VC views that music video.

TonyVanDam

Established
Have you been living under a rock or what?! The anti-female agenda has been pathetically visible & out in full force since tv was first invented!!
But tell me exactly when in the 20th or 21st century when the entertainment industry told any women, especially straight women, that they have to wear man's pants in a film/play or face the risk of being blacklisted?

Tell me exactly when they started showing TV commercials that were/are speaking out against women using "toxic femininity"?

julia7771

Rookie
But tell me exactly when in the 20th or 21st century when the entertainment industry told any women, especially straight women, that they have to wear man's pants in a film/play or face the risk of being blacklisted?

Tell me exactly when they started showing TV commercials that were/are speaking out against women using "toxic femininity"?
Because wearing pants is a symbol of empowerment, appropriating maleness is synonymous with power, not the other way around, hence the imbalance we are referring to.