Megan Fox Mk-ing Her Children?

Aero

Superstar
Honest question: id you believe that, then why are you here?
I don't get the question. I just need to see more symbolism than shown here to say Mk ultra.

But I believe everyone is under Mk Ultra influence, and most people here refuse to accept it happens to them too. So why are *you* here.

Aero

Superstar
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!
I'm so sorry for "triggering" you. You're safe here though, we all hate those jerks that MK'd us all.

Lol seriously though. I'm pretty sure Mk Ultra drones are programmed in a lot of different ways. But ultimately they are victims of people behind the scenes. So I don't get blaming the victims, and their children who are victims too.

Carolyn

Star
It seems weird cause shes a parent and parents correct their children. Playing dressup is fine but walking around like that...
Walking around like that is still playing dressup and why is it so incorrect that it needs correcting? Maybe she feels like theres nothing wrong with kids wanting to dress up however they want, if it was girls dressed up like Deadpool or as a prince or whatever nobody would bat an eyelid!? So why all the furore??

williejonesjr

Veteran
WOW!!! That is so wrong....poor kid. Would she have been able to adopt the kid if they knew this would happen to him? Maybe that's why she and Sean Penn didn't work out...she didn't like having a male influence around?
Well, Sean was a raging... Something. He used to beat her. So it's better if he's gone.

Also Angelina & Brad have Shiloh, they're biological child, wanting to be called "John", ironic bc Angelina & her father Jon don't get along..

And Jaden Smith. And Chaz Bono.

williejonesjr

Veteran
WOW!!! That is so wrong....poor kid. Would she have been able to adopt the kid if they knew this would happen to him? Maybe that's why she and Sean Penn didn't work out...she didn't like having a male influence around?
And also, I think these celebs can push through these ridiculous adoptions. Word has it, Madonna's and Angelina's adoptions aren't quite legal.

Devine

Star
It seems weird cause shes a parent and parents correct their children. Playing dressup is fine but walking around like that...
YES parents correct their children!!! didn't think we were allowed to say that anymore :)

Devine

Star
i think the point is wearing a dress does not make you a girl or a boy, and it will not change whether you are a girl or a boy. but if your kid said, im a turtle! would you correct them? or dress em in a shell?
:)