Megan Fox Mk-ing Her Children?

Lisa

Superstar
Yes, this is the picture I was talking about in the other thread...why is she doing this to them? That's when someone else said that she might be a transgender...which to me would make more sense in a warped sort of way.

Edit: kinda remindes me of Ryan Reynolds and his wife calling their first daughter James...why?

Trenton

Veteran
It's a gender neutral name.
So is Terry.

But what about Courtney? That's a pretty exclusively femle name that is also given to boys. I just don't see the gender neutrality there.

At any rate a name doesn't change your innate gender. I went to school with very tough guys who had typically "female" names. And some very feminine women with boy names.

Carolyn

Star
Sometimes little boys just like dressing up like princesses and whatnot, doesn't mean they are being brainwashed or MK'd. When my daughter was younger and was in after school care there was a wee boy who used to wear a princess dress all the time, it wasn't his it was in the after care place but he loved it, soon as he got in he had it on all the time. I suspect if he had anything like that at home or anywhere else hed have been wearing them all the time, his mother was kind of mortified lol but he was happy so who cares, its not any difference than a girl dressing up in a costume that most people would expect a boy to wear and it doesn't mean that they are transgendered or gay although it might but either way, kids like to dress up. As for names there seems to be a lot more names that seem less gender specific, more in the US it seems although its definitely a trend thats picking up more here.

Ive seen guys called Tracy, Michelle, Courtney etc in the US lol My friend named her last son Phoenix which I have seen girls called etc.

Dont see why its sick tbh http://www.gender-focus.com/2010/09/23/pink-for-girls/

williejonesjr

Veteran
Sometimes little boys just like dressing up like princesses and whatnot, doesn't mean they are being brainwashed or MK'd. When my daughter was younger and was in after school care there was a wee boy who used to wear a princess dress all the time, it wasn't his it was in the after care place but he loved it, soon as he got in he had it on all the time. I suspect if he had anything like that at home or anywhere else hed have been wearing them all the time, his mother was kind of mortified lol but he was happy so who cares, its not any difference than a girl dressing up in a costume that most people would expect a boy to wear and it doesn't mean that they are transgendered or gay although it might but either way, kids like to dress up. As for names there seems to be a lot more names that seem less gender specific, more in the US it seems although its definitely a trend thats picking up more here.

Ive seen guys called Tracy, Michelle, Courtney etc in the US lol My friend named her last son Phoenix which I have seen girls called etc.

Dont see why its sick tbh http://www.gender-focus.com/2010/09/23/pink-for-girls/
Megan Fox was a child star, and was sexualized early. That's the difference. She's in Hollyweird and there's an agenda. That's the difference. These are staged paparazzi photos, that's the difference. They did this so everyone can see, that's the difference

mecca

Superstar
You're right.

Vixy

Star

It seems weird cause shes a parent and parents correct their children. Playing dressup is fine but walking around like that...