Megan Fox Mk-ing Her Children?

Aero

Superstar
Two of my cousins thought they were power rangers until they were like 15. And they turned out fine. The point is, I think we should let kids express themselves. But obviously within reason.

Being a Ninja Turtle is ok. Scarface not Ok

Lisa

Superstar
So Megan breaks up with her husband and is seen around town with this guy...does she have a problem with men?

1598841336997.jpeg

Kids are still dressed like girls..all three are boys
1598841591211.jpeg

And then her husband says..
Brian Austin Green says 'never say never' about reconciling his 15-year relationship with Megan Fox: 'We really went through a lot together'

sailormoon

Established
Maybe one of them wanted to wear a dress so the other one did too and she just let them do their thing. My son is 2 and always plays with the dresses at the clothes store and plays with my dresses in the closet. He isn’t old enough to ask me to buy him one so I don’t and I usually tell him that girls wear dresses but not condescendingly. It’s just clothes. Historically everyone wore dresses. I’ve had to go through this thought since I became a parent that my child may decide to be “gender fluid” or gay etc and maybe it isn’t my belief of what is right but I love that boy and always will no matter who or what he is/becomes. Nothing will change that I carried him, birthed him, fed him, taught him to walk and talk, have been smothered by his kisses... I will love him no matter what he does. So maybe that’s just the thought of some of these celebrity parents. It’s no different than those who let their child dye their hair blue or hot pink bc it’s what the kid wants.

Lisa

Superstar
Maybe one of them wanted to wear a dress so the other one did too and she just let them do their thing. My son is 2 and always plays with the dresses at the clothes store and plays with my dresses in the closet. He isn’t old enough to ask me to buy him one so I don’t and I usually tell him that girls wear dresses but not condescendingly. It’s just clothes. Historically everyone wore dresses. I’ve had to go through this thought since I became a parent that my child may decide to be “gender fluid” or gay etc and maybe it isn’t my belief of what is right but I love that boy and always will no matter who or what he is/becomes. Nothing will change that I carried him, birthed him, fed him, taught him to walk and talk, have been smothered by his kisses... I will love him no matter what he does. So maybe that’s just the thought of some of these celebrity parents. It’s no different than those who let their child dye their hair blue or hot pink bc it’s what the kid wants.
Be his parent...tell him right from wrong...he doesn’t get to decide...that’s the real problem.

The problem is that she has 3 boys. The oldest one, I think since being the oldest has been brainwashed into thinking he is a girl. Any picture with him in it he’s been dressed like a girl...they others to varying degrees but I’ve never really seen pictures where they were dressed as boys or ever had their hair cut as a little boy would..they all have longer hair..that looks unwashed and uncombed.

sailormoon

Established
Be his parent...tell him right from wrong...he doesn’t get to decide...that’s the real problem.

The problem is that she has 3 boys. The oldest one, I think since being the oldest has been brainwashed into thinking he is a girl. Any picture with him in it he’s been dressed like a girl...they others to varying degrees but I’ve never really seen pictures where they were dressed as boys or ever had their hair cut as a little boy would..they all have longer hair..that looks unwashed and uncombed.
Sorry but I’d rather love and accept my child and build a strong relationship rather than dominate his beliefs and push him away from me for life.

Lisa

Superstar
Sorry but I’d rather love and accept my child and build a strong relationship rather than dominate his beliefs and push him away from me for life.
You’re the parent...shouldn’t you tell him what’s true rather than encourage the lie that a child can make his own decisions? C’mon now!!

He won’t even remember it...will grow up and be well adjusted because he knows he’s a boy and his mom reinforced the correctness of it.

Lisa

Superstar
Doing nothing wrong..their boys like long hair..

Brian Austin Green defends his sons after critics remark on their long hair: 'In my opinion they are beautiful'

intoxifaded

Rookie
It's just one picture/outing.

That article mentions long hair as if we're still in the 50s and men/boys don't wear their hair to shoulder length.

It's normal for little boys to have long hair. Most of them are afraid of getting it cut, and sharp sheers/buzzers are dangerous around scared kids.

The boy is probably going through a period where he wants to dress up. Honestly, at that age, and in this age, you just have to let them. Can you imagine being a parent, telling a child not to wear a dress in the period of "men can wear dresses if they want to!"? They'll repress that shit and return it 10x by saying they're trans just to rebel.

The other boy is wearing overalls. They're in Malibu, the shops there sell a lot of hippie, colorful, fringy things. I don't think it goes deeper than that.

redqueen

Superstar
It's in the build of the neck as I mentioned
no matter how skinny or old a real actual female
gets they do not have that build to the neck a few
images as examples of what I mean and yeah safe to say
since Megan herself has said it that she was not originally a female

Look at the women around ya have them do the neck back pose
ya will see there is not the same definition in the neck
even with the Adam apple shaved down it's not the same
bone structure doesn't lie people do and surgery,hormone blockers help

Attachments

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
A few more I couldn't add to my above post
cause image limit,I did try to get a few different ages
to show as examples,I did noticed it is extremely hard
to find actual females now,as I do believe they are showing
more TGs for awhile now in movies/tv/images/w/e
just to make sure no one notices it as a indicator
of a TG

Attachments

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
tell me this doesn't sound
weird as heck
Noticed she speaks of herself in third person
at times and I don't understand exactly
what she means by
I'm not a very sympathetic victim

That calling your other half daddy/mommy
always been hecka weird to me
Her saying that's feminism I just can't with that

Is she more or less saying she has a handler
that posts for her ?sounds like it

that part of negative energy is what
I have been thinking for the last bit now
that so long as We are feeding in to tptb rituals of
concerts/award show w/e it helps them with it
or it can hurt depends the energy/intent We put out
while viewing/listening

Even when she is discussing how her thoughts/intentions
grew MGK, it's a bit strange that she has been manifesting
an image of her ideal boyfriend/husband since the age 4
a bit strange to hear her speaking on it while
she was still very married at the time

that's what I'm saying about thinking/acting
and doing positive I've been trying to get myself and family
to be more positive when ya catch yourself in a negative
space/mindset which the topics We discuss here will
cause negative
do something anything that will change that to
a positive and manifesting more positive into Our lives

As it is a scientific(not sure I trust science anymore ) fact
that if enough Peoples think on something it can
actually come to being
this is something I believe has been dumbed down
out of Us over the decades tptb cannot allow for Us
to know all We are capable of naturally

I really don't think most understand fully
what being famous means as ya hear alot
describe it as always being more than they expected
I do think it's a reason behind why so many turn to
drugs/alcohol besides the abuses they must suffer
through to be in the club to get that heavy in public
eye promotion

We drank each other's blood on
occasion for ritual purposes that are done for
a reason and only a couple drops
Of course she don't mention what rituals
then she says
He is the type to cut his chest with
broken glass and say take my soul

the way she talks of her/mgk and TB/KK
being soul mates or having that symbiotic
type relationship she mentions makes
it sound like a venom character that feeds
off the other/others energy/blood w/e it eats

Yeah sounds like normal healthy
love to me suuurrrreee eh

Not sure what God she meant when she said
that's what the ayahuasca trip was for an
adrenaline injection of god by the rest of it
don't think it's Our Light

Of course no one is shocked to hear there is
demonic entities attached to him/them
makes perfect sense to me
wonder what type of school she is talking about
just a private one?

Strange she mentions the pineal gland instead of
the effects it has on my mind and body eh
the way she describes connecting to and within
yourself is always good but imho I don't feel We
are talking about the same God/Our Light
that she is referring to

Ok I'm gonna stop yapping as I think
I've yapped enough and I could yap still lol
there is a lot packed into this 17min video

that neck though
look at all the girls/women females
around ya and see if ya can find one
with a neck like that

Edit
didn't she mention going to hell
for eternity during their ayahuasca trip?

Sibi

Star
Psychic Megan Fox Senses Chelsea Handler's Aborted Fetus
During this week’s appearance on “Chelsea”;, the “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”; star claimed she sensed some spirits through host Chelsea Handler’s dog, Chunk. “What I got was that there’s a soul that’s around you, around your dog, that was a child that was conceived at some point — that’s yours, that’s over there with your mother,”; Megan tells Chelsea, who appears dubious. “And they do sort of watch over you through the dog.”​
And while the actress claims she’s not a psychic, Chelsea begs to differ: “You sound like a psychic,”; she exclaims. However, Megan explains that Chelsea has nothing to worry about, since those spirits are watching over her and keeping her safe — which worries Chelsea: “I didn’t feel like that ever until you came on here and told me that my baby is running around watching me with my dog!”;​

Megan Fox Recalls Psychic Experience on Set of Jennifer's Body
"You're not supposed to say this about yourself, but I'm really psychic," the actress tells Variety. Her mystical powers come up when the star shares her experience on the set of the feminist horror film Jennifer's Body, a movie about a teenager who is demonically possessed.​
At the time, the 33-year-old was rapidly rising in fame thanks to her role in Transformers, which was both a blessing and a curse. She was constantly being followed by paparazzi, even on-set where there was a strict no-camera rule. During one shoot in particular, the actress had to walk into a lake while wearing nothing but nude panties and pasties. To ensure Megan's privacy, the crew cleared out the woods and surrounding area, but something still felt off to Megan.​
"I had a pretty strong intuition and I looked exactly in the direction where I could feel the energy and the focus of a stare, of a lens, of a something, coming from the right across the lake and I was like 'there's someone over there'," she recalls. "And so, here we go, I get into the lake, I do the whole scene and then sure enough, I was on set and my agent called and he was like, 'Okay,' and I knew by the tone of his voice that something was wrong and he was like, 'So there was a photographer.'"​
Immediately after, Fox flew home for a break.​
She says all the media attention made her feel "overexposed" and "hunted." Megan explains, "The last thing I had that was mine, the last bit of privacy that I had was my body and I didn't want to show it. I felt so violated even though I was wearing nude underwear and I had little nipple covers on, it was so much more than I ever wanted to give the world. I wanted to keep that for myself and it was taken from me and so I was really devastated. I broke down, I cried."​

redqueen

Superstar
Is she psychic or does she have a
demon/entities attached to her whispering
w/e into her ear from all the rituals/blood
drinking and such she does,as it does sound
like that has been apart of her life for awhile now
did she really wanna keep her body to herself
as I can remember she showed a lot of her body
before the Jennifer's body mind ya I suppose
that it coulda been forced as at one point thats
all the women were for is eye candy in most movies

I believe now that We have a lot of Good natural
abilities that have been hidden away on purpose from
Us as all the better to control a Peoples if they do not
Know or understand their True Potential and it may actually
give Us a fighting chance with Our Good natural abilities
from Our Light/God against tptbs dark and twisted evil abilities

Sibi

Star
Is she psychic or does she have a
demon/entities attached to her whispering
w/e into her ear from all the rituals/blood
drinking and such she does,as it does sound
like that has been apart of her life for awhile now
did she really wanna keep her body to herself
as I can remember she showed a lot of her body
before the Jennifer's body mind ya I suppose
that it coulda been forced as at one point thats
all the women were for is eye candy in most movies

I believe now that We have a lot of Good natural
abilities that have been hidden away on purpose from
Us as all the better to control a Peoples if they do not
Know or understand their True Potential and it may actually
give Us a fighting chance with Our Good natural abilities
from Our Light/God against tptbs dark and twisted evil abilities
I think one of the big secrets *they* are keeping from us is that we are all heavenly beings capable of so much more.

Psalm 82 1-8​
1God presides in the divine assembly; He renders judgment among the gods: 2“How long will you judge unjustly and show partiality to the wicked? 3Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; uphold the rights of the afflicted and oppressed. 4Rescue the weak and needy; save them from the hand of the wicked. 5They do not know or understand; they wander in the darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken 6I have said, ‘You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High. 7But like mortals you will die, and like rulers you will fall.” 8Arise, O God, judge the earth, for all the nations are Your inheritance.​

redqueen

Superstar
Exactly Sibi
I did just touch on this in my hearts/mind thread
We are capable of so much more than We Know
right now only because it's been hidden from Us