Meet Your Christian Leaders (part 2)

King David

Established
Shalom :)

So continuing on...

Let's reveal someone that many Christians think was a hero... Martin Luther. You know the man who hated Jews (Hebrews) and the one credited for splitting off a few Christian denominations from the Catholic Church. Here's a couple of cheery ones and oh, what's that "M"?

Haven't we seen that "M" before?

How about the leader of the first "Great Awakening" that really just split up the Christian religion even further than it had been already? Here is Johnathan Edwards (slave owner) and his wife. Check out that book title! A "Man of God" is written about in a book called "Marriage to a Difficult Man." But perhaps his wife was the evil one? It's possible. That would explain his frown I guess... :)

The other leader of the First Great Awakening (Brainwashing) was George Whitfield (slave owner). Don't know him huh? He's the guy that was lifelong friends with Benjamin Franklin, womanizer, philanderer, satanist, and Freemason.

Benjamin Franklin was a member of the Hell Fire Club, a Freemason, and an Illuminati member. Here's a website I found that discusses his visits. It's actually from the "Hell Fire Caves" where they were said to have met.. http://www.hellfirecaves.co.uk/history/benjamin-franklin/

Remains of women and children were found below Franklin's house a number of years back. The official report said he was dabbling in medicine. If you believe that, then you've heard too many hymns sung to Zeus...

One has to wonder what a guy like George Whitfield, a supposed man of God was doing associating with a man like Franklin; a close personal friend none the less? Franklin is displaying an interesting sign here..

Here's a look at some more contemporary leaders.

Billy Graham, 33 degree Freemason said, “makes no difference” what church you belong to, none at all. He places no difference between a fundamental Baptist church, the Catholic Church, or the Mormon church. He proudly supports Ecumenism, the Christian assimilation into the Catholic church. And why not? They are the same religion of Zeus. They are all a part of the same lie that does Not lead to the Father, Yahuwah and was started by the Catholic church. If you think you're safe in your evangelical free church that's waiting for the "Rapture," think again PLEASE. :(

Here is Billy with some masonic handshakes. Billy also received a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame!

Here's some other Christian leaders you might recognize giving Masonic handshakes or flashing satanic signs:

Shalom

Lady

Star
Mecca, as you probably have the sense to figure out, Christians are following CHRIST, not men. So really, a thread such as this has no effect, except for even non-Christians to see through the B.S.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
So these Christian men were perhaps too sociable with questionable characters who had great public influence at the time.... that does not automatically mean they were false teachers/ fake Christians. Did they defend them no matter what? Did they endorse these questionable characters' beliefs and behaviours to their followers?

Perhaps excessive politeness, perhaps excessive mercy, perhaps they were focusing on what they believed was more important doctrinally. The society at the time had some different values and beliefs to modern society's as well.

That is why Christians should ALWAYS use the bible as their primary text and obey it, not follow Christian teachers of any time period blindly. True Christians are saved but not infallible.

http://pulpitandpen.org/2017/03/26/six-great-marks-of-a-born-again-christian-by-j-c-ryle/

Lady

Star
So these Christian men were perhaps too sociable with questionable characters who had great public influence at the time.... that does not automatically mean they were false teachers/ fake Christians. Did they defend them no matter what? Did they endorse these questionable characters' beliefs and behaviours to their followers?

Perhaps excessive politeness, perhaps excessive mercy, perhaps they were focusing on what they believed was more important doctrinally. The society at the time had some different values and beliefs to modern society's as well.

That is why Christians should ALWAYS use the bible as their primary text and obey it, not follow Christian teachers of any time period blindly. True Christians are saved but not infallible.

http://pulpitandpen.org/2017/03/26/six-great-marks-of-a-born-again-christian-by-j-c-ryle/

Yes, JoChris, there is no way that I can judge the hearts of these men. We are all known by our fruit, but that does not necessarily mean these men are not saved Christians. That is in God's domain.

JoChris

Superstar
Yes, JoChris, there is no way that I can judge the hearts of these men. We are all known by our fruit, but that does not necessarily mean these men are not saved Christians. That is in God's domain.
Just to be clear, I am not suggesting that leaders who have associated/ are still regularly meeting with questionable characters may NOT be fake Christians. :)

Such leaders should be observed closely before conclusions are made. There is a big difference between a Christian leader being polite when meeting Richard Dawkins in public compared to defending Dawkins' anti-Christianity arguments to his congregation or listeners.

Christians should neither be gullible or cynical. We need to be like the Bereans. https://www.gotquestions.org/who-Bereans.html

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Last edited:
You know I can already predict that King David is going to cause a lot of conflict here and he'll end up getting himself banned...

Aero

Superstar
I'm personally fine with my Christian leaders being gangster. But yeah, not really what Christ was all about.

King David

Established
@King David I would like to know why you converted and how you went about the whole thing
6 months ago I went through the New Testament Again after 7 1/2 years of in depth study of the Bible as a whole. I went through it again, because I felt led to validate it as well as clear up my eschatological views.

I started with the Book of Acts and noticed that the scriptures that Saul pulled form the Old Testament were wrong. They were cut apart, changed, out of context etc. At that time, I just thought to myself.. hmm..

Then I pressed on. I found more errors, to include Saul's testimony from Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9. I found they didn't match. At the time I was taking copious notes on every chapter and verse, matching what was written vs. what I have learned by studying the old testament. I found many Major contradictions. But more than that, I started looking at Saul with a little more of a critical eye, rather than just accepting him as the great prophet and apostle he himself said he was....

That insight matches up with what you've seen posted here regarding the Christian leaders. Most people in the Christian community would scream if they thought I was even questioning Billy Graham, yet those of us "in the know" have realized for years where his true allegiances lie. Those of us "in the know" realize that you can't trust anyone in power or anyone who's produced any major publication, because they are all controlled by Satan.

I continued on through the New Testament and found so much of it contradicting itself. Once I had the least bit of a critical mind I was able to break through the trauma based mind control that exists throughout the document and see it for what it really was -- an attack on the Hebrews as well as Yahuwah's Law.

I stopped cherry picking verses about the "fruit of the spirit" (that no Christian I've ever noticed really has) or the love chapter (that no Christian ever embodies) and started to understand each chapter as a whole, each book as a whole. I found that the Christian theology is splintered up. If you support one view, you can use a set of scriptures to validate it, but if you look hard enough, you can find a set of scriptures that say the exact opposite.

I used to be okay with that and tried to explain it from a left and right limit kind of approach, but now that I knew some of the Law and much of the prophets it didn't make sense to me. I figured out that there really Are two gods in the Bible; the Old One who had boundaries, limits, punishments, and rewards. The new one had no boundaries and the rewards were not visible in Any church, Any group, or Any Christian I ever met.

Take the Christians on this site for example.. They are demanding, rude, offensive, blunt, obtuse, caustic, you name it... This is actually where a Christian education or experience brings everyone. It is a huge we vs. they attitude. This is why there's so many splits in the Christian church. This is why so many are still arguing over "the rapture." It's depressing...

But this is the fruit of satanism; there is no cohesiveness, no humility, no gentleness, no kindness, nothing good. It is a nest of sharks all looking for "likes" and attention. It is a hole of vipers all looking to get the last word.

So after I went through the goSpells fully, it finally hit me. I finally realized that there were just too many errors to trust the New Testament. At that point however I was still a Jesus believer. I thought maybe it had just been translated to make it look like it was in error.

It wasn't until I wrote out the Law, the way it says that kings are supposed to do that I finally saw the Truth. When I wrote out the Law I realized that Jesus contradicts the Father. I realized Jesus' whole existence and what he and Saul tried to do was an abomination.

Yahuwah does not change
- Haggai 2:8, yet His Law is repeatedly changed. Crosses and pillars are an abomination to Yahuwah, yet the cross is venerated above all (Deut 16:21-22). No man can die for another man's sins (Deut 24:16), yet Jesus is said to be the sacrifice for humanity. According to the law that is forever, a lamb sacrifice had be a Female lamb Without blemish -- Jesus was a male lamb who was brutally beaten and stabbed (allegedly).

Then I started to ask myself about the Temple that's going to be built. I started to try and make sense where Michael from Daniel 9-12 (Messiah the Prince) fits in... I couldn't fit Jesus in anywhere, because Michael's going to build the temple and resume the sacrifices (Ezekiel 42:13) and if Jesus was the final sacrifice, then why would there be more sacrifices? The answer is that Jesus' sacrifice must have meant nothing...

I started to realize that everything the prophets said was swept under the rug, so Jesus and his rapture could replace them. Once I realized that, it was easy to see absolute blunders (or mocks) like when Jesus himself told the very people around him that he would return before they died! If you don't look up any verses in this reply, please look up Matthew 16:28 and try to make sense of that. You can't. Not logically anyway...

It really takes a lot of study. It does. That's because Satan has almost every base covered with a paper thin argument to explain with nonsense the Huge contradictions in the New Testament. I mean Huge!

So I looked on line to see if anyone else was talking about this whole thing and I found one guy. "Joel" on youtube. He had a video called "why I no longer trust the new testament." It was there where I learned that Saul ripped off much of what he wrote from Plato and Aristotle. I was floored. It made perfect sense.

Here we have a guy who basically writes assassination letters for anyone who still follows the Law plagiarizing pagan theologists. When I tried to mention this to Christian theology people, they tried to explain it away the same as some have on this site - that Paul was trying to reach the gentiles. Ridiculous.

Saul and the Roman empire (Under Satan) was trying to get the Law removed so he could replace it will his law. Satan's law keeps changing and splitting people up; that's the fruit of Satan's law and his church. That's why there are so many denominations who worship coffee and rock music, rather than the Most High.

So again, I discovered through Much study that the New Testament and the Old Testament do not match up. I even studied the history of the New Testament and found it to be an absolute joke. It was a Catholic creation from the beginning that contained even more blasphemous books than it does now. That's why they called it the "Canon of Scripture."

The gospells were all anonymous when they were first put out and they all have the same snarky voice. It is easy to identify, once you are no longer brainwashed. The New Testament sounds Nothing like the Father's words, NOTHING. And no wonder, Yahuwah isn't even quoted in the New Testament, not once.

The New Testament's not even written in Hebrew, the Father's language, the language that we will return to in Israel at the top of the mountains (Zeph 3:9). Greek is the language that the entire world has been forced to use throughout history. So why should we trust in a document that is written in a satanic language by a leader with a satanic name (Hail Zeus)?

Well, that's the story in a nutshell... I've tried to be as polite and nice as I could with people here. I was even commented as such by one. It is telling that another person who just commented said I might get banned for "causing a lot of conflict." Lol

I'll be leaving soon. Until then, hopefully I've caused at least one or two people to think and to check the scriptures for themselves...

"They that be wise shall shine
As the brightness of the firmament;
And they that turn many to righteousness
As the stars for ever and ever."
Daniel 12:3

Last edited:

GreenTea

Rookie
@King David haha well to be fair, you have been a little condescending to the christians here..

On the other hand I do get your perspective. Thing is, I found contradictions in the Bible too and whenever I'd bring them up in my bible group they would just give me an explanation that felt dumb? Not to be rude but that's just how I felt.

Also, a lot of the time people asked me to start with the New Testament first and then come back to the Old Testament later. I agree with you that the voice of the writer is different in both Testaments (I write myself so I notice these things). The trinity is another concept that I have a hard time grasping because of certain reasons..

Thing is I was attracted to Christianity because of the loving people and a good friend of mine invited me to his group and I became an avid participant who loved those people dearly but a lot them at the back of their minds kept questioning when I would convert. I'd spent 2 years with these people studying the Bible and bonding over it and it made me uncomfortable to tell them that there are certain aspects of it that I just can't come to terms with because they always had an answer to everything. I have a passion for literature so I enjoyed "decoding" or understanding deeper meanings of the Bible. But eventually slowly distanced myself away from the group because the pressure was getting overwhelming.

I joined the group to learn and educate myself and if anything naturally happend I would let it be but gradually I noticed there was getting all this pressure to become a Christian and so I drifted away. However the one thing that I learnt was how to love God and notice all of his signs in everyday life and to be thankful and love our families and for that I will forever be grateful to my Bible group.

I have yet to venture in Judaism mostly because I don't have any practicing friends. I like picking out concepts from each religion that promote love and harmony amongst people. In another post somewhere you commented on how a lot of Christian festivals derive from Pagan practices. For that I have to say, christians are completely aware of it but the main idea is that it's a wonderful way to get together with loved ones and give presents, have a lovely meal and remind each other of God - that I think is beautiful!

Thanks for replying to me!

Shalom to you too brother! x

Lady

Star
@King D:
Malachi 3:6-For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
This verse is describing the CHARACTER of the LORD, which does NOT change. Here is a nice commentary on this verse:
Geneva Bible Study:
They murmured against God, because they did not see his help which was ever present to defend them: and therefore he accuses them of ingratitude, and shows that in that they are not daily consumed, it is a sign that he still defends them, and so his mercy towards them never changes.Malachi 3:6 Parallel Commentaries
Lamentations 3:22-24
22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
24 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

His "mercy" (attribute of the LORD) never changes. His "compassions" (attribute!) fail not.

A comment on how it went down here with you:
Christ-followers-and I use that moniker for a purpose-have a living, interactive relationship with Jesus Christ. We are in a covenant with Him. Although a few of the details may vary from one believer to another, we KNOW our LORD! We know Him in the personal sense. SO...this is why when we hear proclamations such as yours, we know that it is a strange doctrine, one that denies what we Christ-followers already KNOW and EXPERIENCE as we dwell with Christ Jesus.

1 John 5:9-13 (Really, the whole chapter is educational if you want to know why Christians reject your philosophy):
9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
It's very interesting, David, and I liked your post because I think/hope your attempts to educate are sincere. Ultimately, though, your points of view are so extreme and would be considered openly blasphemous by most I can't really follow your logic. If you think the entire NT is satanic deception and that Satan's ability to deceive is thus so complete, at which point does it no longer make sense to call yourself a Christian? Why don't you at that point just acknowledge that you simply don't know? After all, if Satan's power is so complete surely he could also be deceiving your own reasoning and causing you to come to faulty conclusions... or is logical reasoning somehow exempt from being tampered with?

You also get a problem with explaining all the obvious NWO attempts to pervert the NT, as well as why they're so invested in displaying inverted crosses if the cross itself is already a perversion. I opened a thread about the deceptions of the 'The Message' perverted Bible version that is rather clearly written by a devil worshipper. If the deception that you claim the NT is is already so complete why would these measures be needed? Further, I find the very notion that all those intellectually incapable of reaching the precise, accurate theological conclusions are doomed for Eternity ridiculous which, by your reasoning, would be virtually anybody other than yourself and this "Joel" YouTube identity. If that's really the will of God, fine, I can have no say in it, but then the reasons for such a system are beyond the limits of my human reasoning powers.

King David

Established
@King David haha well to be fair, you have been a little condescending to the christians here..

On the other hand I do get your perspective. Thing is, I found contradictions in the Bible too and whenever I'd bring them up in my bible group they would just give me an explanation that felt dumb? Not to be rude but that's just how I felt.

Also, a lot of the time people asked me to start with the New Testament first and then come back to the Old Testament later. I agree with you that the voice of the writer is different in both Testaments (I write myself so I notice these things). The trinity is another concept that I have a hard time grasping because of certain reasons..

Thing is I was attracted to Christianity because of the loving people and a good friend of mine invited me to his group and I became an avid participant who loved those people dearly but a lot them at the back of their minds kept questioning when I would convert. I'd spent 2 years with these people studying the Bible and bonding over it and it made me uncomfortable to tell them that there are certain aspects of it that I just can't come to terms with because they always had an answer to everything. I have a passion for literature so I enjoyed "decoding" or understanding deeper meanings of the Bible. But eventually slowly distanced myself away from the group because the pressure was getting overwhelming.

I joined the group to learn and educate myself and if anything naturally happend I would let it be but gradually I noticed there was getting all this pressure to become a Christian and so I drifted away. However the one thing that I learnt was how to love God and notice all of his signs in everyday life and to be thankful and love our families and for that I will forever be grateful to my Bible group.

I have yet to venture in Judaism mostly because I don't have any practicing friends. I like picking out concepts from each religion that promote love and harmony amongst people. In another post somewhere you commented on how a lot of Christian festivals derive from Pagan practices. For that I have to say, christians are completely aware of it but the main idea is that it's a wonderful way to get together with loved ones and give presents, have a lovely meal and remind each other of God - that I think is beautiful!

Thank you for your very thoughtful and kind response... :)

If I seemed to be "condescending" to anyone, it was because I was responding to a demeaning and condescending tone from the others myself. The old adage that two wrongs don't make a right, is one of very Few sayings that are true is this fallen world, but my responses were made in the truth and righteousness.

When you follow the true righteousness of Elohim Green Tea, your spirit gets lifted, your eyes get brighter. You speak with authority and confidence. This confidence often appears as arrogance to those who are in sin and confusion. If those in error humbled themselves to the truth, their eyes would no longer be blinded and they would no longer have a hatred for the truth.

I understand how hard it could be for someone to accept what it is I have said. I understand this.. However I was led to give full disclosure of what it is I have been shown and anyone who is a True son or daughter of Elohim will search the scriptures as I have and someday find that what I have said is the Truth.

I purposefully chose the titles of the posts that I have written in order to grab the attention of the readers. Those who do not have the endurance to investigate what it is I have proposed will simply find them offensive. But again, someone somewhere will search them out and find the Truth as I have. I hope you are one of those people... :)

I am so glad that you were able to see through some of the deception that exists in the Christian church. I saw the same myself everywhere I went and noticed as I mentioned to you earlier that I saw none of the characteristics that Christ supposedly displayed and taught embodied in his followers. If you have any tough questions for them, you're right, all they give are dumb answers that are paper thin.

It has been such a lonely road thus far on My path of truth, because every time I confront lies and try to shrug off wickedness, someone somewhere basically says "that's too far for me, no thanks." I know I am being prepared to hear that again and again as I go forward.

I would strongly encourage you to break away from Christmas and the other pagan holidays. Hey, you can give someone a gift anytime of the year, or even during a Feast day! I promise you will be blessed. :)

The reason Satan came up with Christmas in the first place was to embed a deep desire for idols into the psyche of the human race. It's tough to hear for all of us who have ben raised with this programming since we were little children. It's just like the flat earth...

A woman told me that her 7 year old daughter woke up on Christmas morning this year and after opening all her presents said "Is that it?!" :(

That's unfortunately what Christmas does to children and when they get older, they remain as children. Christmas and the other holidays are also designed to feed a deeply satanic mindset of consumerism. We are thus in the world of "upgrades" now. The result has the girls always trying to upgrade their boyfriends once they find out "Is that it???" and the boys trying to upgrade their girlfriends for the same reason...

It's all so corrupt and wicked. In order to be free you have to turn from All of it.

Soon a New Kingdom with Old Rules will arise; those who follow the Law will be saved and live like angels in harmony and bliss with righteous pleasure and limitless joy. In this place there will be the fear of Yahuwah, which has not been in the hearts of those on the earth for quite some time.

-- That fear will return again soon.

"And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever." Daniel 12:3

Shalom,

Michael :)

King David

Established
It's very interesting, David, and I liked your post because I think/hope your attempts to educate are sincere. Ultimately, though, your points of view are so extreme and would be considered openly blasphemous by most I can't really follow your logic. If you think the entire NT is satanic deception and that Satan's ability to deceive is thus so complete, at which point does it no longer make sense to call yourself a Christian? Why don't you at that point just acknowledge that you simply don't know? After all, if Satan's power is so complete surely he could also be deceiving your own reasoning and causing you to come to faulty conclusions... or is logical reasoning somehow exempt from being tampered with?

You also get a problem with explaining all the obvious NWO attempts to pervert the NT, as well as why they're so invested in displaying inverted crosses if the cross itself is already a perversion. I opened a thread about the deceptions of the 'The Message' perverted Bible version that is rather clearly written by a devil worshipper. If the deception that you claim the NT is is already so complete why would these measures be needed? Further, I find the very notion that all those intellectually incapable of reaching the precise, accurate theological conclusions are doomed for Eternity ridiculous which, by your reasoning, would be virtually anybody other than yourself and this "Joel" YouTube identity. If that's really the will of God, fine, I can have no say in it, but then the reasons for such a system are beyond the limits of my human reasoning powers.
My points only seem extreme, because those who have been trained by this Satanic society (which is all of us) have been brought to the opposite extreme of reality themselves. My points seem illogical and "intellectual," because the goSpells are illogical, intellectual, and erect many barriers. If anyone with a sound mind ponders on the fact that these were supposedly written by fisherman, then they will be forced to question their validity.

The truth I am trying to express is Simple. It really is...

If one studies the NWO as we both have, as well as the Flat Earth, the Fake News, 9/11, etc. they will understand that there is a Deep deception that exists and is being thrust over mankind as a whole. This deception is complex and has many pieces. The only way to break free of this pervasive force is to first humble yourself and eat the "tasty wheat" like they shoveled out in the first Matrix movie.

Second, one has to prepare themselves to expect to hear completely abstract information and investigate it first, before considering it to be false; this is what I have been hoping from the readers on this site, who are more versed in the conspiratorial realities that exist.

The devil could not be influencing My conclusions, when he has in fact been an obstacle to them. This too was prophesied of in Zechariah 3: "And he showed me Joshua the High Priest standing before the Angel of Yahuwah, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him."

In my latest avatar there is a snake head to the right of the Angel (Yahuwah) holding a crown for Me. You can't see the snake very well, but in the original that I had to crop to fit the image, the snake can be seen clearly. I have since received many other magnificent signs and wonders that I will have to ask you to receive in faith for now...

Here is the bottom line for anyone seeking to understand the Truth:

In accordance with Daniel 12, Jesus (Zeus) must be replaced by Michael, called the sons of Jacob (Gen 49 & Deut 33), David (Jer 30:9, Ezekiel 34:23-24), Joshua (Zech 3), Zerubabbel (Zech 4:7), the BRANCH (Zech 3:8, 6:12), Cyrus (Isaiah 45:13), and Elijah (Mal 4:5).

Michael is a Priest "according to the order of Melchizedek" (Psalm 110:4). It is this Man who will build the temple and resume the sacrifices that is mentioned in Daniel 9:25-26 and Ezekiel 42:13 and 46:12. If you study the scriptures with this mindset, then you will come to the knowledge of Yahuwah.

Jesus built no temple, will build no temple, and supposedly "did away with" sacrifices altogether according to Hebrews 10:9-10. One has to ask themselves why he would reinstitute sacrifices if he supposedly did away with them 2,000 years ago...

"Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand."

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Any Christian is necessarily a hypocrite! No one can actually live up to the Bible's teachings. I'm not even sure what that would look like, just that it would involve being executed. But I believe in Jesus Christ, I believe in the Bible and I am of course a hypocrite because I do not live up to my ideals. But if you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still hit the stars. You'll at least go higher than if you were simply weren't aiming at anything. I am immoral but I am relatively more moral than when I was an atheist and did not believe that morality existed. Having no morality is a logical progression from atheism. If you're an atheist and moral, isn't that from an atheistic standpoint a copout? Because you're still holding on to a vestige of religion while claiming not to be religious? Why not go all the way? Speaking from the atheist perspective.

Since mass atheism naturally promotes immorality, even from an atheist perspective Christianity is good for society.

Imagine if we had sincere mass Christianity. Masses and masses of people who really believed and really tried to live out the Bible. That would be an actual utopia or at least as close to this as can realistically be obtained.

King David

Established
Any Christian is necessarily a hypocrite! No one can actually live up to the Bible's teachings. I'm not even sure what that would look like, just that it would involve being executed. But I believe in Jesus Christ, I believe in the Bible and I am of course a hypocrite because I do not live up to my ideals. But if you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still hit the stars. You'll at least go higher than if you were simply weren't aiming at anything. I am immoral but I am relatively more moral than when I was an atheist and did not believe that morality existed. Having no morality is a logical progression from atheism. If you're an atheist and moral, isn't that from an atheistic standpoint a copout? Because you're still holding on to a vestige of religion while claiming not to be religious? Why not go all the way? Speaking from the atheist perspective.

Since mass atheism naturally promotes immorality, even from an atheist perspective Christianity is good for society.

Imagine if we had sincere mass Christianity. Masses and masses of people who really believed and really tried to live out the Bible. That would be an actual utopia or at least as close to this as can realistically be obtained.
The Christian mindset is that no one can be perfect, yet the Hebrew Scriptures point to exactly that happening soon.

You Can be perfect!

Your righteousness may be as rags until they are made perfect by Michael (Yahuwah in flesh), but if you follow the Law now (which is not overly burdensome as the NT portrays) you can achieve perfection.

Look to the example set in Zechariah 3, that refers to Michael (Joshua). His righteousness is as rags, but once He is given a new turban He will be white is His mind and heart that will be changed. This is what is meant when it says in Daniel 12:1 that He will "stand up."

This righteousness He will pass along to those He is with in Zion.

Please meditate on this verse that is mentioned in Daniel 12:10, shortly after revealing Michael, the Messiah:

"Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand."

Last edited: