Meet Your Christian Leaders! (part 1)

King David

Established
Shalom :)

Have you ever pondered the Christian "Elders?" I mean have you ever gone back to see what they looked like? If you have, you'll notice one thing that is similar... Lots of frowns and hand signs... I wonder why this is? Christianity, the supposed religion of love, joy, and peace has leaders that in most cases look like thugs. Why is that? The answer is because they were thugs! They were liars and charlatans and in many cases Satan worshiping men and women who conducted child sacrifices...

Let's take a walk through the Hall of Fame (really shame) to show you all the smiling faces of Christianity throughout the centuries so you can see for yourself. Pay close attention to their hand signals too...

Lets start with their king - Jesus (Zeus). You will notice in many pictures Jesus is not smiling but he is looking very stern and austere, not exactly the forgiving god that we would all picture. But what's more important are his hand signs.

Take this picture for example that has his right hand with a sign often used in Catholicism to show his allegiance to Rome and his left hand that makes an "M."

One has to wonder, why his left hand is making that "M." What does the "M" Stand for? I'll get to that in a minute after I show some other pictures..

Here's a picture that is curious as to Jesus' pose... Ever seen something like it before?

How about here? The androgynous Baphomet sign that represents "as above, so below." Maybe this was a mistake huh? Jesus obviously wasn't captured in a portrait fashion, but was supposedly drawn by inspiration. It is therefore interesting how most of the pictures of him have him either frowning, throwing some sort of wicked hand sign, or with some sort of dead look on his face. Wait a minute... Is that George Washington??

Moving on...

Since Christianity is really just Catholicism repackaged and revitalized, we have to include some "Catholics" don't we? How about Adolfo Nicolas Pachon, the Jesuit General (Black Pope) from a few years ago? --check out this cheery guy...

Or how about Pope Benedict, isn't he a peach?

Before I run out of megapixle room in Part 1 of "Meet your Christian Leaders" I will explain what the "M" means tht Jesus was flashing... The "M" is the 13th letter of the english alphabet. Many old time Christians and other leaders are shown displaying this sign. It notoriously represents the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati, which is just another name for the serpent seed of Satan or the Fallen Angel seed.

So you may wonder why Jesus was pictured displaying it? Jesus was displaying it, because the artist wants to reveal something to us... That Jesus, the Roman citizen who should be rightly credited for bringing humanity under the oppression of Rome and a false grace doctrine, was in the Serpent Seed bloodline.

It is important to note that the bloodline is not always pure evil. If a bloodline member marries outside the bloodline, you have what can be referred to as a mixed blood or a "muggle blood," like they reveal in the movie "Harry Potter." The true serpent evil seed still passes to some and they would be characterized as "Pure blood" like the kid with blonde hair in that movie...

Please understand I do not endorse the movie Harry Potter whatsoever. It is a wicked movie, but effectively reveals the existence of a bloodline that is coveted by Satanists. In fact, it is this bloodline that the secret agencies like to target for their spy handlers (controllers), because they are in search of "pure blood" initiates that have no conscience.. A movie that displays that relationship is "Spy Game." That movie also reveals the fact that agencies often target the Boy Scouts, specially Eagle Scouts.

I am probably already out of space, so I will sign off and start on "Part 2."

Shalom

Lady

Star
You are right, Mecca. Anyone can draw or paint Jesus any way he wants.
These images show artists' renderings of our Messiah-there is no proof in them except that someone had reasons for depicting Jesus in certain poses.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
There are plenty of CHRISTIAN websites that show these images are from much later centuries. How about you find images of Jesus like the ones you showed dated no later than end of 1st century AD?

Are you intellectually capable of differentiating between biblical Christianity/ non-Roman Catholic churches anti-image position and Roman Catholic Churches/ Eastern Orthodox *' pro-image position?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_images_in_Christian_theology

---
* apparently some Lutheran churches are OK with some religious pictures/ statues too

King David

Established
Please see my rebuttal to your theory in my latest post "Why the Truth of Daniel 9:25-27 is Crucial Knowledge."
PS: I' not going to debate you further on any issues. If I deem it necessary and helpful for the group as a whole I will make a general post.