Meet "the system"

Vixy

Star
At first glance I thought this chick was after attention after seeing her on tv but after a closer look she has all the attributes such as calling themselves part of the system, a term programmers use, one of them chose a dualistic patterned hoodie and they all have different accents and one of them has glasses.

rainerann

Star
I would say this is a case of organically developed DID and that she is someone who has experienced some degree of healing to each of her parts that is extraordinary.

I would conclude with this because the opportunity to demonstrate healing like this is often hindered for people who are ritually abused and programmed. She clearly has had some access to quality therapy that allows her to explain things the way she does. This is a present reality that people are healing from an organically developed DID.

To refer to organic DID is to describe DID the way that it was orginally revealed through the testimony of victims of severe abuse where the perpetrators did not work together as a collective unit. So organic DID is usually when a victim is severely abused from an early age and their perpetrator acted alone.

Programming that is a component of ritual abuse would be defined as a dissociative identity disorder not otherwise specified (DDNOS) because providing the same opportunity for healing of victims of programming is behind in terms of understanding the disorder.

There are many unknowns in treating victims of programming for therapists and I have not seen many people experience this kind of healing as victims of this type of abuse. Another indication is that victims of a ritual type abuse who are in a place where they are able to convey the details of the system ( which is a common term used to describe alters collectively in treatment of DID) without conveying that some part experienced rituals.

Another reason I don't think she was a victim of programming is that ritual abuse tends to create a greater degree of fragmentation where many of the alters do not develop the way she presents her alters. It looks like she has about four or five, which is somewhat average for a victim of organic abuse. Most of the testimonies that I have read average about that many of somewhat fully developed personalities.

A lot of a times, a victim of ritual abuse will have many alters that never develop to that degree, but the primary reason that I don't think she is still rests in the present state of treatment for victims of ritual abuse. She demonstrates a very healthy perspective. This is encouraging to see. I would anticipate it will be another 20 before we see victims of ritual abuse doing something similar to this. Very interesting.