Medical examiner says there was no DNA test to prove body was Epstein's through autopsy

Stephania

Star

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sorry for multiple thread.. but this is highly important. I want people to see this breaking story.
https://politifeed.net/news/medical-examiner-says-there-was-no-dna-test-to-confirm-body-was-jeffrey-epstein?fbclid=IwAR0siRd7DkGUNwOLlujDOQTMF6wdaZd-7dICML69ZixrJI1F42evKTYwg_4

I've said it before before.. and I'm saying it again.. this MF is not even dead. How did the FBI not follow protocols to get DNA samples from body through coroner to identify that the body was the criminal in question?
YOU DANG SKIPPY STEPH!!!! I been saying extraction, not execution. Why else would the media be allowing the "murdered not suicide" full on conspiracy theory so much air time. It gets the masses arguing about how he died, helping to cement that explanation as fact, instead of looking deeper into the evidence that hes still prowling around somewhere..... and that our own government (along with others) is complicit with that fact.