Medical beds -Med Beds

Vixy

Star

https://prickigahuset.com/2021/04/10/mer-om-med-beds/ (In Swedish, can be translated with google, I think)

INFORMATION ABOUT MED BEDS: (Med is "with" in swedish so the "with" is actually med for medical)
holography01_01_small.jpg
What Is a Med Bed?

Med Pods (aka Med Beds) allow users to diagnose, treat and shape a wide range of surgical procedures with ultra-fine laser cuts guided by 3D anatomical scanning. 3D scanning has refractory lenses that make live scans of the body to perform various medical procedures.

Is Med Bed in Reality?

MED BEDS (Holographic medical discs) - One of many healing techniques that are expected to emerge after the revelation. MED BEDS (Holographic Medical Pods) - One of many healing technologies that are expected to emerge upon disclosure. Med Bed technology has been "suppressed" and hidden from the public for a long, long time.
How Much Does a Med Bed Cost?

ICU beds tend to cost between $ 25,000 and $ 30,000 each - significantly more than medical / surgical beds, which typically cost $ 5,000 to $ 10,000 per bed, says Kevin Lee, a pricing analyst with ECRI's SELECTplus procurement consultancy. Bariatric beds are more expensive and cost about $ 35,000 to $ 40,000 each. 27 Apr 2015
Who Makes Med Beds?

Tesla Technologies
Tesla Technologies and Jarad Rand are two primary forces behind Med Beds and said that the time frame for our capabilities to use these modern free energy-based "Fountain of Youth" healing devices can begin rolling out as early as the end of 2021. 1 Feb 2021
How Does Med Beds Work?

Like conventional car batteries that contain a liquid "electrolyte" to hold and electrically positive charge, Tesla BioHealing products also have a positive charge with Tesla Energy. Our products are charged and will emit concentrated Tesla waves through the body so that the cells can capture them.
What kind of energy does Med Beds use?

Powerwall and Powerpack are rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, stationary energy storage products manufactured by Tesla, Inc. Powerwall is intended for home energy storage and stores electricity for solar self-consumption, charging time, backup power and off-grid use.
holography2.jpg
MED BED
TRUMP SAID ON 14 JUNE 2020 TO THE NATION, "WITHIN A YEAR OR SO, ALMOST ALL HOSPITAL PROCEDURES WILL BE OLD-FASHIONED"

EVERY CITY HAS MANY MED BEDS AND TESLA CAPSULES WITH THE POSSIBILITY TO CURE AND REPAIR DNA AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU CURE ALL DISEASES.

AGE RECESSION (up to 30 years)
NO MORE CANCER
NO MORE AUTISM
NO MORE FIBROMYALGIA
NO NEED FOR VACCINES
NO MORE ALZHEIMER’S
NO MORE GENERAL PAIN
NO MORE DEFECTS

WE CANNOT AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HE DOES, BUT TRUMP DOES MORE FOR HUMANITY THAN THE LAST 10 PRESIDENTS TOGETHER.

THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE EXECUTIVE ORDER HE HAS SIGNED.
WITH BEDS HAVE THE ABILITY TO RECREATE ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE MISSING, SUCH AS A BULLY BLADDER, KIDNEYS OR LYMPH GLANDS, ETC. THROUGH THE USE OF LIGHT SPECTRUM AND FREQUENCIES.

holography01_02_small.jpg

holography01_04_small.jpg

I recommend you to translate this page. Its full of information about how this technology will work and how the medical bed-statins will function. This isnt something anyone can just get into on the way to the grocery store, this is a whole procedure and the unvaccinated goes first.

Attachments

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Movies have shown them aswell bc as you know, the elite loves to brag about what theyhave that we cant get. Some examples:

(1:16 in)

Line

Established
Urm I don't like it at all and got a baaaad feelings about this, but to each their own I' ll guess,and only time will tell if my ill feeling justified or plain paranoia but can be hundred percent sure that's it was is and it will be use to ...Malicious intent to put it softly and middly in a way of saying

Vixy

Star
Urm I don't like it at all and got a baaaad feelings about this, but to each their own I' ll guess,and only time will tell if my ill feeling justified or plain paranoia but can be hundred percent sure that's it was is and it will be use to ...Malicious intent to put it softly and middly in a way of saying
Yes it is up to each and ones own to use these. The educated personell says they can offer the solution to peoples health problems but not affect free will. They also say a negative mindset cannot be changed by a med bed, it is up to the individual to change but they help with that by conversations with an educated person if the person chooses to work on it. :)

Everything cannot be fixed either, if you for example eat yourself near death or drink yourself near death you can fix the bodily results from that but you still have to get therapy for why it happened in the first place or you'll just come back and never fix the root cause of it.

So noone is forced, it is up to each and eevryones own to choose to be healthy or to live sick.

Line

Established
Yes it is up to each and ones own to use these. The educated personell says they can offer the solution to peoples health problems but not affect free will. They also say a negative mindset cannot be changed by a med bed, it is up to the individual to change but they help with that by conversations with an educated person if the person chooses to work on it. :)

Everything cannot be fixed either, if you for example eat yourself near death or drink yourself near death you can fix the bodily results from that but you still have to get therapy for why it happened in the first place or you'll just come back and never fix the root cause of it.

So noone is forced, it is up to each and eevryones own to choose to be healthy or to live sick.
hum, I'm not sure. If they are ready to:

Force us to inject a "vaccine"

Putting stuff in our head to control our brains (Neuralink)

trap us in a fake world of their own making (metaworld)

etc etc etc,

Then who saidn't they aren't going to use their beds to evil intents?

I don't talk about random people using those beds of their own freewill (Altough said random people can be far more nefarious than the governement/deep state itself! For example how massively people downvote you vigorously on reddit if you just emit simple casual doubt, on vaccine,lockdown, masks or whatever restrictives covid things related)
i'm talking about the ones who invent and sell those stuff, the minds and deep intents behind this intention.

Humans as much as God are beings full and driven in by control (CONTROL FREAK!) of their environnement and others.

Vixy

Star
hum, I'm not sure. If they are ready to:

Force us to inject a "vaccine"

Putting stuff in our head to control our brains (Neuralink)

trap us in a fake world of their own making (metaworld)

etc etc etc,

Then who saidn't they aren't going to use their beds to evil intents?

I don't talk about random people using those beds of their own freewill (Altough said random people can be far more nefarious than the governement/deep state itself! For example how massively people downvote you vigorously on reddit if you just emit simple casual doubt, on vaccine,lockdown, masks or whatever restrictives covid things related)
i'm talking about the ones who invent and sell those stuff, the minds and deep intents behind this intention.

Humans as much as God are beings full and driven in by control (CONTROL FREAK!) of their environnement and others.
Well if the whitehats are winning.. But I understad your doubt, I have mine aswell since if the whitehats were winning, why is it going according to the blackhat plan right?