Meanwhile, In Austraya

AD HOC

Established
This thread will be dedicated to what-the-buggery-is-going-on, down-under, in Australia.

I have been driven quite literally mad by the media push for the past 18 months, for the 'we're all in this together' bollix.
Freedom Day is upon us, well, that is the sheeple, and MSM sheeps.

This thread will be for my observations of phuckery going on in this once penal island. Lol

Contribute, if you like

One thing I did notice about Australia is that it's Bill of Rights was introduced and read twice on September 16, 2019. Unfortunately, it was removed as stated "in accordance to SO 42", a little over two weeks after the covid "exercise" went into effect:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Just playing light

Where are these people? Have they spoken out or are they on the vax/tyranny train?
1631397188884.png 1631397396981.png 1631397569602.png

Alcatralia

I haven't watched the video but the title made me chuckle.

AD HOC

Established
Well, since I started this thread, some things have happened that made me think it is all going to be too much for me to remain on topic, without it causing some harm to my mental health.

My partner, my brother, and one of my closest mates have gone 'tits up' at me for trying to discuss with them my reasons for not yet being vaccinated. Apparently, I am a selfish ANTI VAXXER. I won't go into details about the disagreements, but my mate told me that I had gone too far when I reminded him of Nazi Germany. He is usually a quiet and passive man, but he snarled at me like a rabid rottweiller. When each of them asked me my reasons for not YET taking the jab, they did not want to acknowledge my reply without spewing out their main stream media mantras.
I asked them each, 'if you are doubly vaccinated, then why am I a concern to your health'?
The replies were the same. ' Why should you be able to take up the hospital bed of someone that needs it more urgently than you, if you get the C***D19?

I was ill earlier this year. I had a cold, which turned into the flu. It lasted for 7 days, and after a period of 3 days of recovery thereafter, it returned again for 5 more days. I survived the FLU.

Dr. Kerry Chant, NSW Health Minister, has uttered the words, New World Order.' This was at a C***D19 press conference last week.
To quote her, “We will be looking at what contact tracing looks like in the NEW WORLD ORDER,”
She is the fugly bint with the bent spectacles. May she rot in hell for eternity.

My state of Western Australia, doesn't have any cases YET, but we will. It is all part of the process, you see.
We are currently C***D19 free, but we are having a wonderful interstate footy final in two weeks time. A great time to introduce it, via the footy family bubble.

The 3 news channels are peddling C***D19 constantly 24/7, and people being given their FREEDOM DAY.

To most people I know, it is quite unbelievable what I have lived through and overcome in my lifetime.
This nonsense is beginning to test my sanity though.

We truly are absolutle fucked, absolutely fucked.
I cannot imagine my future. I will not ever give in, but my mitigating circumstances mean that I am not in charge of my future either.

Last edited:

130713wdydi

Rookie
Well, since I started this thread, some things have happened that made me think it is all going to be too much for me to remain on topic, without it causing some harm to my mental health.

My partner, my brother, and one of my closest mates have gone 'tits up' at me for trying to discuss with them my reasons for not yet being vaccinated. Apparently, I am a selfish ANTI VAXXER. I won't go into details about the disagreements, but my mate told me that I had gone too far when I reminded him of Nazi Germany. He is usually a quiet and passive man, but he snarled at me like a rabid rottweiller. When each of them asked me my reasons for not YET taking the jab, they did not want to acknowledge my reply without spewing out their main stream media mantras.
I asked them each, 'if you are doubly vaccinated, then why am I a concern to your health'?
The replies were the same. ' Why should you be able to take up the hospital bed of someone that needs it more urgently than you, if you get the C***D19?

I was ill earlier this year. I had a cold, which turned into the flu. It lasted for 7 days, and after a period of 3 days of recovery thereafter, it returned again for 5 more days. I survived the FLU.

Dr. Kerry Chant, NSW Health Minister, has uttered the words, New World Order.' This was at a C***D19 press conference last week.
To quote her, “We will be looking at what contact tracing looks like in the NEW WORLD ORDER,”
She is the fugly bint with the bent spectacles. May she rot in hell for eternity.

My state of Western Australia, doesn't have any cases YET, but we will. It is all part of the process, you see.
We are currently C***D19 free, but we are having a wonderful interstate footy final in two weeks time. A great time to introduce it, via the footy family bubble.

The 3 news channels are peddling C***D19 constantly 24/7, and people being given their FREEDOM DAY.

To most people I know, it is quite unbelievable what I have lived through and overcome in my lifetime.

I cannot imagine my future. I will not ever give in, but my mitigating circumstances mean that I am not in charge of my future either.
I can empathize with you because the SAME thing happened to me. We keep talking about 'sheeples' here like they are a separate and alien entity when they are right next to us, some even living in the same house as us. I had never seen my family get more aggressive than when I told them I did not want the vax and there was absolutely no reasoning with them. The entire debacle ruined by mood for a long time and I still haven't quite recovered from it. I won't give you a false hope that things will get better cuz it is going downhill at a steep pace. However, knowing that it is gonna go downhill. let's just try to stay strong as much as possible. I hope you will find strength.

sailormoon

Established

I am with Russell Brand, wouldn’t it be nice if we were so concerned about our fellow man all the time? Could you imagine what the world might look like, in terms of poverty, or education? Rather than just when it comes to not even each other’s health, but a specificity of health, covid.

Wigi

Veteran
My partner, my brother, and one of my closest mates have gone 'tits up' at me for trying to discuss with them my reasons for not yet being vaccinated. Apparently, I am a selfish ANTI VAXXER. I won't go into details about the disagreements, but my mate told me that I had gone
Honestly I can't really blame them as they all follow a narrative, the narrative that if you're vaccinated you're protected and that propaganda is spouted 24/7.
All you can do it's to burst their bubble with examples like over vaxxed Israel now already in the talk for a 4th dose.
It's more and more obvious that the jab cause more harm to healthy people compared to the benefits it's supposed to give and in the end you're not free at all, you still have to practice barrier gestures and wear a mask.
Now I will wear a mask mainly to protect myself from vaccinated people and i'll do it until the winter is over but if you think it's vaccinated people vs antivax you're misled it's about oligarchs taking everyone in hostage so basically it's consented slavery vs freedom and many vaccinated people simply believe (or want to believe) the jab sets them free.

Idklol1234

Rookie
Following this thread as I live in Australia and if you have an ounce of a few brain cells and intuition, you know that ALL of this propaganda and something isn't right here. The government is blackmailing to take away your human rights if you don't get this vax? This vax that has also killed and given neurological side affects for a virus that has a 98% recovery rate? And all the fearmongering in msm isn't it obvious? How are people so blind
what pisses me off the most are those smug people who got the vaccine and they act like they're doing humanity a favour and make obnoxious posts about it
You're either naive and scared or an ignorant idiot

Following this thread as I live in Australia and if you have an ounce of a few brain cells and intuition, you know that ALL of this propaganda and something isn't right here. The government is blackmailing to take away your human rights if you don't get this vax? This vax that has also killed and given neurological side affects for a virus that has a 98% recovery rate? And all the fearmongering in msm isn't it obvious? How are people so blind
what pisses me off the most are those smug people who got the vaccine and they act like they're doing humanity a favour and make obnoxious posts about it
You're either naive and scared or an ignorant idiot
As long as you believe in germ theory and contagion myth, you can't finish this bullshit. There's no %98 recovery rate. Because there's no contagious disease. There's unnatural diet, underfeeding, preservatives in food, air pollution, mental weakness (with false beliefs). Disease definitions of modern medicine are deliberate lies.