Meanwhile, In Austraya

Dusktilldown

Rookie
We keep talking about 'sheeples' here like they are a separate and alien entity when they are right next to us, some even living in the same house as us
people are already high on medicine/drugs. I told one of my relatives that we had no idea what's inside the vccine whether we're anti-vaxxed or not. And she retorted "do you know what's inside a paracetamol?" Idk, you tell me, you're the one taking paracetamol almost every day or week.
If you're already used to taking medicine knowing that that stuff is bad for you, I guess it's easier to think a vaccine is no big deal.
I barely take any medicine even when I'm hurting, I certainly won't take a vaccine that could even potentially damage my health (I'm a healthy person and never had covid).

Inspirational speech! The man is not only describing what's happening in Australia, but worldwide. The depopulation agenda was also about destroying older generations that had knowledge so the younger ones would kowtow to the NWO, a.k.a. complete control over individuals and natural resources. Apparently, he's received an 80 page document from the federal courts stating that the entire lockdown is unlawful. What a great turn of events if Australia were to lead the way for the western countries:

polymoog

Superstar
Facebook Blocks Aussie Orange Vests From Livestreaming Protests

2:09.

paul joseph watson is repeating a claim that FB shut down the livestreaming from aussies filming the protests. it was also claimed that they shut down the cell phone towers temporarily to hinder the protesters.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Police State Australia

2:06. cops show up at a mans door to ask him about protest photos on FB.

this is just ridiculous. the guy handled this encounter perfectly by laughing at them.
They cops knew it was faulty and that they were out of line... but they are willing to sellout and become shock troops of oppression in order to maintain their lifestyles. If/when this goes down in America, there is likely to be much heavier... pushback.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Australia Police Have Lost Their Minds

4:59. all of these order followers will face a trail for crimes against humanity as well.
In America, on one hand, the people are so numbed down that they have been conditioned to accept this treatment for decades. On the other hand, we are armed to the teeth and have just about had enough of the oppression... somethings got to give and I hope that the "authorities" realize that their responsibility is to PROTECT AND SERVE US, not their masters in the duopoly.