Meaning Of The All-seeing Eye - The Devil Is A Woman

elsbet

Superstar
It seems that Lucifer would be both, right?

Think Baphomet or Bruce "I am the new normal" Jenner.

Violette

Star
I always kind of imagined God as neither male or nor female but capable of both qualities. Satan is male and female because of the depiction of baphomet IMO. I will watch the video later

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
'Trinity' is the Whore riding the Beast. Look at the number of the motorcycle.

---

Neo: Jesus.

Trinity: What?

Neo: I just thought you were a guy!

Trinity: Most guys do.

Dude, I'd be more willing to be a Satanist if "Satan" is a woman, or Lucifer or whatever.

Pretty rad.
That's exactly why you shouldn't be a Satanist. It's weak - and you know it.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Anyone seen the 9th Gate? The devil in it is a green eyed woman with supernatural powers.

TMT

Star
If "Queen of the Heavens" is the same thing as "The Queen of Infinite Space" then I worship her already.

TMT

Star
Matthew 6:22-23

22“The EYE is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy,c your whole body will be full of light. 23But if your eyes are unhealthy,d your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

Well I guess I was already dammed by Nearsightedness

SkepticCat

Veteran
Satan can manifest into anything he wants. The scriptures always refer to him as a he. He represents himself as both female and male because it is an abomination to God. Scriptures says that he can transform into angel of light. I do believe that he’s appeared in many different forms, thus so many differents gods. I also think it’s because of demon worship as well.
This makes sense - and they clearly have a thing for androgyneity. But, I do think there's something more to this 'feminine' hypothesis. It would make a lot of sense for Satan to appear as a female as few would expect that. It certainly makes you wonder about a few things.

Deceiveth the whole world, indeed. Always hidden in plain sight.