Personality Tests

DesertRose

Superstar
Do you think there are any regulars who are extroverts on this forum DesertRose?
1531278651682.png

Hey JoChris. We have a few self identified extroverts @yannick ( you drop in leave, where are you? ) @Vytas (psst good to see you again!) @UnderAlienControl @Red Sky at Morning. There are probably more out there.:)
"Do not be afraid of my thread said the spider to the fly.";)
Edit: I read somewhere that the line being introverted or extroverted is not as hard as mbti suggests many introverts extrovert in the right environment small groups or online for example.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
View attachment 12537

Hey JoChris. We have a few self identified extroverts @yannick ( you drop in leave, where are you? ) @Vytas (psst good to see you again!) @UnderAlienControl @Red Sky at Morning. There are probably more out there.:)
"Do not be afraid of my thread said the spider to the fly.";)
Edit: I read somewhere that the line being introverted or extroverted is not as hard as mbti suggests many introverts extrovert in the right environment small groups or online for example.
The other poster then...
1531289856463.png

DesertRose

Superstar

DesertRose

Superstar
Lol I recognize myself there. I agree Etagloc seems like that also. He is well read in philosophy anyway.
According to the blurb on the intp above it points out that even in casual conversation the intp will point out errors......
That would be a problem if intp marry, right? Sometimes people spout nonsense because they are tired or it is hot or they are pregnant........
just an observation......

Helioform

Star
According to the blurb on the intp above it points out that even in casual conversation the intp will point out errors......
That would be a problem if intp marry, right? Sometimes people spout nonsense because they are tired or it is hot or they are pregnant........
just an observation......
Yeah we tend to be like that. Especially Virgos ( I am one ). And the Tarot card for Virgos is the Hermit. We value knowledge more than relationships basically. Not everyone is meant to be married anyway...some of us value our time on our own and try to invest our libido more in creative work.

DesertRose

Superstar
We value knowledge more than relationships basically. Not everyone is meant to be married anyway...some of us value our time on our own and try to invest our libido more in creative work.
There are compatible personality types and according to mbti the enfj would be it for intp.....:)
plus one day you might want mini helios around.;)

JoChris

Superstar
Got a new test:)
https://my-personality-test.com/true-colours
I got green will post the blurb later.;)
I got blue. https://my-personality-test.com/results/5854602327716780393/true-colours

I think I have got more argumentative/ assertive as I have got older. I am tired of seeing people deny reality/ politely lie "for peace sake" especially. I suppose that is more due to personal values than pleasure of winning an argument. I try to choose my battles carefully though.