Personality Tests

DesertRose

Superstar
Found a better test with a bunch of picture and words that you have to click on without thinking.
https://www.playbuzz.com/brucebanner10/this-impulse-test-will-reveal-your-greatest-inner-strength

Okay here is my result and the rest of you come out and play.....
so what if I like my result :p
Compassion

www.psychologicalscience.org
Your greatest inner strength is your wholehearted compassion for others. You have a true sense of empathy for all you meet, and your willingness to reach out and help those in need will ensure that you'll make an abundance of friends in your lifetime. You have an amazing talent for continuing to give to others past the point where most would falter. You are truly a gift to the world you live in. Do you agree? Talk to us about it in the comments below, and share with your friends to help them find their greatest inner strength!

Do you agree? DR: 50/50

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Thanks for playing!:D still at playbuzz lol I just finished a test with this result:
What Kind Of House Should You Live in?

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
You’re highly sensitive to sights, sounds, and other stimuli from the world around you, and often find busy environments overwhelming. Most of the time, you prefer quiet and solitude. Where others may seek to be in the middle of the action, you’d rather find a tranquil corner where you can reflect.
This trait is usually associated with Introversion."
Definitely me.

Vytas

Star
That was fun, thanks DR.

Rarity - 1% of the population:You are a fighter and a perfectionist! It gave me advice to relax a little :D Not gonna happen!
Where i fit -You are a Peacemaker!
Inner strength- Charisma

DesertRose

Superstar
Quiz..........much better feedback then social media guaranteed.;)
Are you A COMPASSION HERO or AN ENERGY VAMPIRE?

https://www.qzzr.com/c/quiz/316808/drama-resilience-quiz

Result: You are a Compassion Hero!

The word Compassion means "To struggle with" and you get it! You are able to add positive energy to any situation or relationship. You are focused on affirming the best in people, including yourself, and don’t let your ego take you down. People probably enjoy being around you because you are safe, curious, and consistent. You know conflict doesn't have to be destructive.

Take that trolls and a watch out for my left jab too.:p

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
Posting styles according to MBTI

EN*P's lots of links and additional information, never gets angry for them it's an exchange of ideas why should they? Though they will get angry real quick if they feel that their freedoms/rights are violated. Avoids to make conclusions , likes to leave a question open for further pondering, they generate and collect ideas, real answer for them is to have infinite amount of view points and ideas. Almost always they are interested in astrology/astronomy endless possibilities is too big of a treat to pass
INT*'s Answers as short as short comes, until you hit their area of expertise, than boom short is gone and you are getting mini books instead of answers :D Not interested in personal information, usually academic style of writing. Defends and explain their opinion with a clarity F types only can dream about. Prone to scepticism, almost all are nerds with scary amount of knowledge in few areas...
E*FJ's very talkative and outgoing, communication is pleasure for them. Struggles to stay on topic, because once they knew that guy who did this and they had a grandmother who did that, and so on. Knows a little bit about everything, asks personal questions, and makes remarks about people, tends to reduce psychological distance when in conversation. Knows most people personally...Prone to pseudo intellectualism...
INF*'s Post lots of personal experiences, sometimes those are with surprising deepness. Liked and valued by community for sincerity, often have a habit to post without really addressing anyone, exceptional sense of humor, real idealists of society. Strong sense of good bad or right wrong. Can appear shy , but they really aren't, not even close...
E*TP's Very straightforward, often viewed by others as rude, but they tell what they think and have no idea from where all that drama came from. No deep respect for anyone, opinion can be changed only by personal experience. Rare in forums to begin with, because theories is not something worth their time.
*STJ's walking encyclopedias and "how to". I would be seriously amazed to see one in conspiracy forum, though they might come by to tell us how stupid we are :D

Ok to lazy to finish, descriptions starting to become shorter :D Anyways this is post where i would like to get like if you actually liked it...

elsbet

Superstar
Posting styles according to MBTI

EN*P's lots of links and additional information, never gets angry for them it's an exchange of ideas why should they? Though they will get angry real quick if they feel that their freedoms/rights are violated. Avoids to make conclusions , likes to leave a question open for further pondering, they generate and collect ideas, real answer for them is to have infinite amount of view points and ideas. Almost always they are interested in astrology/astronomy endless possibilities is too big of a treat to pass
INT*'s Answers as short as short comes, until you hit their area of expertise, than boom short is gone and you are getting mini books instead of answers :D Not interested in personal information, usually academic style of writing. Defends and explain their opinion with a clarity F types only can dream about. Prone to scepticism, almost all are nerds with scary amount of knowledge in few areas...
E*FJ's very talkative and outgoing, communication is pleasure for them. Struggles to stay on topic, because once they knew that guy who did this and they had a grandmother who did that, and so on. Knows a little bit about everything, asks personal questions, and makes remarks about people, tends to reduce psychological distance when in conversation. Knows most people personally...Prone to pseudo intellectualism...
INF*'s Post lots of personal experiences, sometimes those are with surprising deepness. Liked and valued by community for sincerity, often have a habit to post without really addressing anyone, exceptional sense of humor, real idealists of society. Strong sense of good bad or right wrong. Can appear shy , but they really aren't, not even close...
E*TP's Very straightforward, often viewed by others as rude, but they tell what they think and have no idea from where all that drama came from. No deep respect for anyone, opinion can be changed only by personal experience. Rare in forums to begin with, because theories is not something worth their time.
*STJ's walking encyclopedias and "how to". I would be seriously amazed to see one in conspiracy forum, though they might come by to tell us how stupid we are :D

Ok to lazy to finish, descriptions starting to become shorter :D Anyways this is post where i would like to get like if you actually liked it...
Which one are you, Vytas?

Lonk

Established
I've taken this before! I got ISFJ. I think it's pretty accurate, although I do enjoy theorizing more than the average S.

DesertRose

Superstar
I've taken this before! I got ISFJ. I think it's pretty accurate, although I do enjoy theorizing more than the average S.
Hi Lonk

There are no hard and fast rules just a general guideline to your type's preferences.
An introvert may extrovert more during certain environments such as the online one etc.
Welcome isfj btw my neighbor is isfj one of the kindest people I know!

Last edited: