Personality Tests

JoChris

Superstar
1st article's ENTP profile makes me think of an extroverted, mad professor.

2nd - very true. I hate being made to follow a set program style that my INFP mind does not already follow naturally.That is actually very stressful for me. My mind says "does not compute... does not compute" and my system freezes.

3rd - if a stranger started that type of conversation with me I would feel extreme suspicion immediately. I won't talk about personal dreams and visions/ subjective feelings UNLESS I already feel secure with you.

4th - none of those profiles must have kids yet. :p

DesertRose

Superstar
1st article's ENTP profile makes me think of an extroverted, mad professor.
Also, a lawyer or inventor or even entrepreneur.
3rd - if a stranger started that type of conversation with me I would feel extreme suspicion immediately. I won't talk about personal dreams and visions/ subjective feelings UNLESS I already feel secure with you.
lol what conversation about type?
yeah perhaps.....I can see that, It can be considered harmless fun though especially if the person also discusses their type?
2nd - very true. I hate being made to follow a set program style that my INFP mind does not already follow naturally.
Enfp are the same, guess you will have to work for yourself:)
4th - none of those profiles must have kids yet. :p
They also need to account more for changes that come with time or age. Although one site does do that.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Also, a lawyer or inventor or even entrepreneur.

lol what conversation about type?
yeah perhaps.....I can see that, It can be considered harmless fun though especially if the person also discusses their type?

Enfp are the same, guess you will have to work for yourself:)

They also need to account more for changes that come with time or age. Although one site does do that.
I come out as ENTP... Not sure if I like it! My wife is INFJ (every site says she's nicer than me!!!!)

My "spirit animal" was a fox...