Personality Tests

DesertRose

Superstar
I LOVE the above website! :D
Yup, I answer YES to all 29 signs.
Hi JoChris glad you do! I will keep you in mind when I am hunting for articles for this thread:D
Btw do you identify more with infj or p or both?

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Hi JoChris glad you do! I will keep you in mind when I am hunting for articles for this thread:D
Btw do you identify more with infj or p or both?
I think I am INFP overall. Very introverted, moderate feeling, low intuition and borderline perception. For important decisions I tend more to judgement to perception.
I am not enough of a control freak to be an INFJ.... *ducks for cover*.

I am a procrastinator, improving in patience, casual about time BUT I always am on time out of courtesy for others.
But must admit I take advantage of my husband's willingness to take control of planning events etc so I don't have to make decisions! He's the organised one of the household. :)

DesertRose

Superstar
I am not enough of a control freak to be an INFJ.... *ducks for cover*.
Our resident infj is justjess but I think infjs hide their control freakishness because they are said to read people well........;)

Methinks the older we get the better we are at allowing life to happen or so I hope......:)

some more for the introverts:

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Our resident infj is justjess but I think infjs hide their control freakishness because they are said to read people well........;)

Methinks the older we get the better we are at allowing life to happen or so I hope......:)

some more for the introverts:

My mother is an INFJ. What is good and works in the workplace is not always constructive at home.

E.g. I don't have the need for outside order and organisation like she does; how I feel in myself is not affected by messy household until it gets really bad. It stresses her really easily. o_O Nothing OCDish or anything, but when she was already uptight it was always the last straw.

DesertRose

Superstar
It is fascinating these small differences. Really cool to find out that these differences and similarities may be shared by people who have your personality type!
:) :p

Last edited:
Interesting. I remember this from last board but don't recall doing it. Mine came up as ISFP. Glad to see I'm not a big criminal based on chart above :D

DesertRose

Superstar
Interesting. I remember this from last board but don't recall doing it. Mine came up as ISFP. Glad to see I'm not a big criminal based on chart above :D
I am glad for you. :)
here is more:
Each MBTI Type When Kidnapped

ISFJ: Why would you kidnap poor innocent ISFJ? What did they ever do to you? Well since you’ve kidnapped an ISFJ be prepared for a few things… mostly that utter feeling of guilt you now have inside of you, but passing that by be prepared for the ISFJ asking questions, and trying to get you to become a better person and to let them go nicely… if this fails you can either expect their friends now turned vigilante to hunt you down… or the ISFJs survival guide knowledge they can put into use… In either case one road will set you down the right path… the other to death or prison… your choice.

ESFJ: Will likely find the entire situation annoying, or terrifying, so you can expect a lot of screaming, flailing, and kicking from this type if female… if male they will break through with their strength and punch you with the fury of a thousand suns… After they’ve either annoyed you by their constant whining and nagging or screaming to save the hassle it is best to let them go… other wise you may find yourself being kicked repeatedly… in the side… or groin before they leave.

INTJ: You… you have a death wish don’t you? Well for what ever maddening reason, you’ve managed to kidnap the INTJ, who has likely developed or researched effective contingency plans in such situations. They will not escape right away, no they will wait till you are asleep, break free, and the next thing you’ll ever notice… and they will make you notice, is cold sharp steel cutting across your throat oh so slowly, no, you don’t get to live.

ENTJ: What is wrong with you? Kidnapping an ENTJ? Are you insane? Is your mind not in the right place? Well if there isn’t an army breaking down your doors right as we speak, the ENTJ will have you measured, weighed, and will have found you wanting… So upon your death… it’s cute how you think you’ll live, the ENTJ will take control of your organization because… opportunity and turn it into the most powerful underground organization ever.

INTP: May or may not find the situation annoying, may even find it a pleasant vacation from their daily work grind. In either case after they’ve placed together all the pieces, and gathered up all the knowledge they will require… you will have found them to be gone… some how, they escaped, you can blame your own stupidity for this one… also there may be the makings of a bomb that they decided was to much of a hassle and simply decided to slip away.

ENTP: They will question every thing you’re doing and why, and debate you on it’s effectiveness. If they’re not doing that, they will likely be mocking you taking enjoyment out of the chaos of the situation, speaking of chaos they were likely the ones that turned your friends against you as well and caused a ripple effect that has now set off an anarchist type movement within the criminal syndicates… and you thought Kidnapping the ENTP was a good thing didn’t you? And just think they did all this with simply their wit… imagine if they decided to do more than just use their wit.

INFP: Would have normally just kind of gone with it like the INTP, letting the situation take them where it will and see what adventures may come from it… unfortunately for you they’ve seen you treat your lackeys like crap, which they dealt with for a time… until they saw you hit a defenseless person and kick a puppy just to show how “serious” or “evil” you were. Now despite common misconception, INFPs aren’t the crybabies you think they are, and you’ve just awoken their inner darkness, for the time being they will take the utmost pleasure in bringing you down and burning you tied inside of your house alive… Also due to their general way of getting along with anyone and treating others nicely you’re lackeys are now the INFPs bodyguards.

ENFP: You actually managed to catch the ENFP? Or do you simply think you’ve managed to catch the ENFP? The ENFP is likely just to excited by this situation to not want to ahem… “try it out” as such they will stay with you, but not bound like you wish, and due to their hyper activity on all the ideas coming to them, you have some how, in some strange explainable way… found yourself in the Twilight Zone, you don’t know how you got there, all you know is that the ENFP said something and then got you to tag along and the next thing you remember is waking up here with no way back and no understanding on how it all happened… but he/she was so fun though!

INFJ: Has somehow managed to predict that they would be your next target, and as such is adequately prepared… you’ve seen Home Alone right? Well if the INFJ doesn’t feel bad for you… which they likely won’t at this point, that is exactly what’s going to happen to you, to get to them you must first get through their traps, and by the time you get through their traps, they’re already long gone… as if they were going to stick around and wait for you to nab them… also there’s that gas stove that’s on… and that lit candle… how fast do you think you can escape? And thanks to their feeling function, everyone will think the INTJ did it and not them.

ENFJ: Is very upset with you, your life choices, and everything you’re doing, and they aren’t afraid to let you know it. As such will advise you to pursue a better way of life, but first serve your time as penance for the awful crimes you have committed. This is not the life you should be in, and there is a better future out there for you, you’re not a bad person just made bad choices. Luckily for you the ENFJ will help you go the right path in life and make the right choices, that you can’t help but feel and follow all while apologizing profusely to the ENFJ for kidnapping him/her.

ISTP: Congratulations, you’ve just kidnapped the Macgyver of the MBTI types… somehow, I’m not sure how but you did it! You should pat yourself on the back… no really, because that is the only moment of success you’ll ever have. Also remember that partially put together INTP bomb? Well the ISTP decided to finish it… they’ve also broken free, and yes the entire building is going to blow up with you inside it. The ISTP will naturally be watching a fair distance outside with their sunglasses on and a smile on their face.

ESTP: Action! Adventure! Getting kidnapped by a bunch of guys and beating the living crap out you all! All in a days work for the ever active ESTP, who for the sake of said action, adventure, and general fun time, decided to let themselves get captured for just this purpose alone… because you know, they have some friends they would absolutely love to tell this story too as well as take pictures of all the action along the way, you didn’t want to, but the ESTP has forced your hand and now you must go out guns blazing against the ESTP who will let him/herself get shot once… and once only to show live “proof” of the situation the ESTP had been in.

ISTJ: So… uh… just fair warning but… are you sure this is a wise idea? I mean this is the Judge Dredd of the MBTI types after all… anything they do to you from here on… which will yes… result in death. I mean I’m not sure how you did it, but the ISTJ has got the experience and knowledge to back themselves up and get themselves out of this situation, and depending on how irritated or angry they are, you may have just found yourself with a live version of a Judge Dredd type character… well it’s your funeral, the best result you can have now would be to not resist arrest.

ESTJ: Ok so I get why you’d go after the weak ones… or the apparent weak ones, but why must you go after the ones with power? In either case you haven’t paying your henchmen nearly enough money have you? No of course you haven’t otherwise you likely wouldn’t have resorted to kidnapping the ESTJ… well in either case, the ESTJ has now found this out, and your Henchmen is now the ESTJs henchmen, as the ESTJ has and is capable of paying them more than you ever were… and with the ESTJs new found freedom, and henchmen, it’s now time for you to pay the price with a severe beating and jail time.

ISFP: They didn’t want to act you know, they just wanted to do their own thing you know… walk or run across the park, spend some time with the animals and smelling the flowers, drawing pretty pictures or simply following whatever their passion is… but you’ve gone done and screwed that up… as such you’ve just turned the ISFP into a vigilante who thanks to you has questioned themselves, reality, and all the corruption in it… some one has to do something about it, might as well as start with you. The next you wake up you will have found yourself tied and gagged and left in front of a police station full of evidence as the ISFP now goes on their adventure of being a new found vigilante.

ESFP: The only reason you’ve managed to get the ESFP is because they wanted to go along with it, enjoy new sensations, and much like the ESTP enjoy a sense of action and adventure. They are probably thoroughly enjoying this situation, and all the things it presents for them… they however, aren’t too thrilled with remaining a kidnapped person so they will likely break out like the insane contortionist type of person they are, and in their fighting will turn it into some kind of crazy rhythmic dance of a fight which of course they will win. Enjoy trying to break yourself out of that pretzel you’ve now been turned into without any help.

JoChris

Superstar
They are surprisingly accurate!
My extrovert social worker sister is ENFP and always is on the bossy side.
My introvert mother is INFJ and is good at seeing the potential outcomes.
My introvert husband is ISTJ and is very organised.
My introvert father is INTP - enough said.
My introvert mother-in-law was ISFJ and should have been a nurse.
I don't know what my other family members are.

DesertRose

Superstar
Yup Hubby is estp always action oriented/work oriented, mom esfj always nurturing/providing, dad methinks entp imaginative,very intellectual and debate oriented. We started when I was little, debating about different issues around the dinner table:). As a kid I used to crawl in his room ( in the morning when he was still asleep) and try to read his International Herald Tribune before he did:).

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
This is ME, 150%!!!

Stage 3 - I put that down to inhibition levels dropping, too tired to put a zip on the lips.

JoChris

Superstar
The first one actually doesn't sound like me. I met my husband when I was only 20. We have been together since then. I made an effort to accept my hubby the way he is from the beginning. He accepted me as I was, and so I decided to do the same.

DesertRose

Superstar
Saw this somewhere thought it was interesting.

The World of Modern Personality Types:

> ENFJ: "Teacher" = BEAVER 5% Educating [Givers]
Family life and charismatic, but can dam up and block the flow. Busy.

> ENFP: "Journalist" = FERRET 3% Motivating (Champion) [Inspirors]
Enthusiastic hunter and ferreter out of information.

> ENTJ: "Field Marshall" = WOLF 5% Mobilizing [Executives]
Found in packs with one top dog who must be obeyed or defeated in battle.

> ENTP: "Inventor" = SNAKE 2% Devising [Visionaries]
Alien system and cannot hear the words, only feel the vibrations. Can be isolated.

> ESFJ: "Seller" = HORSE 13% Supplying (Provider) [Care Givers]
Wild horses are terrifying, but they can be tamed and ridden.

> ESFP: "Entertainer" = BUTTERFLY 13% Demonstrating (Performer)
Males are often more colourful. Lots of caterpillar style practice and shine briefly.

> ESTJ: "Administrator" = BULL 13% Enforcing [Guardians]
The Ox pulls the plough on behalf of the bosses. The herd can stampede and crush other animals.

> ESTP: "Promoter" = LION or TIGER 13% Persuading [Doers]
Ferocious predator, but not usually malicious. Ruthlessness can cause the same damage though.

> INFJ: "Author" = SKYLARK 1% Guiding (Counselor)
Very complicated singing the tune.

> INFP: "Questor = DRAGON 1.25% (Males 0.6%) Conciliating (Healer)
Sleeps in his barrow and sometimes goes on flights. Unknown.

> INTJ: "Scientist" = HAWK 1% Entailing (part of Arranging)(Mastermind)
Penetrating eyesight with talons.

> INTP: "Architect" = EAGLE 1% Designing
High flier in the clouds with talons.

> ISFJ: "Conservator" = MOUSE 6% Securing (Protector) [Nurturers]
Follows the same old trails (rule book) and can contaminate, but nice and cute if clean.

> ISFP: "Artist" = CAT 5% Synthesizing (part of Composing)
Goes where she enjoys best advantage. Independent and unfaithful if neglected.

> ISTJ: "Trustee" = DOG 6% Certifying [Duty Fillers]
Pack animal tamed by his Master. Varied types.

> ISTP: "Craftsman" = BEAR 5% Instrumenting [Mechanics]{Artisan}
If they are good the Bears will go to the picnic. Big and unstoppable if they want something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keirsey_Temperament_Sorter

High-Level Description of the Sixteen Personality Types
http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html