Personality Tests

umphreak

Established

These are the names of the 9 types of the Enneagram. They were carefully chosen to ensure that each name sums up the personality type regardless of what Level of Development they are at. The following summaries are excerpted from the book Personality Types, by Don Riso and Russ Hudson:

Type One - The Reformer
Healthy: Conscientious, with strong personal convictions: they have an intense sense of right and wrong, personal and moral values. Wish to be rational, reasonable, and self-disciplined, mature and moderate in all things. Highly principled, strive to be fair, objective, and ethical: truth and justice are primary values. Sense of responsibility, personal integrity, and of having a higher purpose often make them teachers and witnesses to the truth. At Their Best: Become extraordinarily wise and discerning. By accepting what is, they become transcendentally realistic, knowing the best thing to do in all circumstances.
Average: Dissatisfied with reality, they become high-minded idealists, feeling that it is up to them to improve everything. Crusaders, advocates, critics, they embrace "causes" and point out how things "ought" to be. Afraid of making a mistake: everything must be consistent with their ideals. Become orderly and well-organized, but impersonal, rigid, emotionally constricted, keeping their feelings and impulses in check. Often workaholics....punctual, pedantic, and fastidious. Highly critical both of self and others: picky, judgemental, perfectionistic. Very opinionated about everything: correcting people and badgering them to "do the right thing" - as they see it. Impatient, never satisfied with anything unless it is done according to their prescriptions. Moralizing, scolding, abrasive, and indignantly angry.
Unhealthy: Can be highly dogmatic, self-righteous, intolerant, and inflexible. Begin dealing in absolutes: they alone know "the Truth"; everyone else is wrong. Make very severe judgements of others, while rationalizing their own actions. Become obsessive about imperfection and the wrongdoing of others. Begin to act in contradictory ways, hypocritically doing the opposite of what they preach. Become condemnatory, punitive, and cruel in order to rid themselves of whatever they believe is disturbing them. Severe depression, nervous breakdowns, and suicide attempts are likely.
The One with a Nine-Wing: The Idealist
The One with a Two-Wing: The Advocate​

umphreak

Established
Type Two: The Helper

Healthy: Empathetic, compassionate, feeling with and for others. Caring and concerned about their needs. Outgoing and passionate, they offer friendship and kindness. Thoughtful, warm-hearted, forgiving, and sincere. Encouraging and appreciative, able to see the good in others. Dedicated and supportive of people, bringing out the best in them. Service is important: they are nurturing, generous, and giving - truly loving people. At Their Best: Deeply unselfish, humble, and altruistic, giving unconditional love to self and others. Feel it is a privilege to be in others' lives. Radiantly joyful and gracious.

Average: Engage in "people pleasing" in order to be closer to others, becoming overly friendly, emotionally demonstrative, and full of "good intentions." Bestow seductive attention on others: approval, "strokes", flattery. Talkative, especially about love and their relationships. Become overly intimate and intrusive: they need to be needed, so they hover, meddle, and control in the name of love. Want others to depend on them: give, but expect a return. Send mixed messages. Enveloping and possessive: the self-sacrificial, parenting persons who cannot do enough or others, wearing themselves out for everyone, creating needs for themselves to fulfill. Increasingly self-important and self-satisfied, feel they are indispensible, although they overrate their efforts in others' behalf. Seek specific forms of repayment for their help. Hypochondria, becoming a "martyr" for others. Overbearing, patronizing, presumptuous.

Unhealthy: Manipulative and self-serving, instilling guilt by making others feel indebted to them. Abuse food and medications to "stuff feelings" and get sympathy. Undermine people by making belittling, disparaging remarks. Extremely self-deceptive about their motives and how selfish and/or aggressive their behavior is. Domineering and coercive: feel entitled to get anything they want from others and are bitterly resentful and angry. Somatization of their aggressions results in chronic health problems as they vindicate themselves by "falling apart" and burdening others.
Two with a One-Wing: The Servant
Two with a Three-Wing: The Host/Hostess
(from Personality Types by Don Riso and Russ Hudson)

umphreak

Established
Type Three - The Achiever

Healthy: Self-assured and energetic, with high self-esteem: they believe in themselves and their own value. Adaptable, well-adjusted, and charming, often attractive and popular. Realistic and purposeful with a good sense of their potential. Ambitious to improve themselves, to "be all that they can be" - often become outstanding, a kind of human ideal, embodying widely admired qualities. Others are motivated to be like them in some positive way. High-spirited, goal-oriented, and persistent. They are effective, industrious people. At Their Best: Inner-directed and authentic, everything they seem to be. Accept their limitations and live within them. Self-deprecatory sense of humor and a childlike innocence emerge. Charitable, genuinely modest, and benevolent.

Average: Highly concerned with performance, doing the job well, being superior, and rising above others. Compare themselves with others in search for status and success. Become driven careerists and social climbers, invested in achievement, exclusivity, and being a "winner". Become image-conscious, highly concerned with how they are perceived. Begin to present themselves according to the expectations of others and what they need to do in order to be successful. Pragmatic and efficient, but also studied, losing touch with their own feelings beneath a smooth facade. Problems with intimacy, credibility, and expeiency emerge. Want to impress others with their superiority: constantly promoting themselves, making themselves sound better than they really are. Narcissistic, with grandiose, inclated notions about themselves and their talents. Exhibitionistic and seductive, as if saying, "Look at me!" Arrogance and contempt is a defense against feeling jealous of others and their success.

Unhealthy: Fearing failure and humiliation, they misrepresent themselves, distorting the truth of their accomplishments. They can be extremely unprincipled, covetous of the success of others, and willing to do "whatever it takes" to preserve the illusion of their superiority. Exploitative and opportunistic, but also deceptive so that their mistakes and wrongdoings will not be exposed. Pathological lying, extreme hostility, and delusional jealousy: betraying and sabotaging people in order to triumph over them. May become vindictive, attempting to ruin what they cannot have. Relentless, obsessive about destroying whatever reminds them of their own shortcomings and failures. Psychopathic tendencies: murder.
Three with a Two-Wing: The Star
Three with a Four-Wing: The Professional

Type Four - The Individualist

Healthy: Self-aware, introspective, engaged in a "search for self," aware of feelings and inner impulses. Sensitive and intuitive both to self and others: gentle, tactful, compassionate. Highly personal, individualistic, true to their feelings. Self-revealing, emotionally honest, humane. Ironic view of self and life: can be serious and funny, vulnerable and emotionally strong. At Their Best: Profoundly creative, expressing the personal and the universal, possibly in a work of art. Inspired, self-renewing, and regenerating - able to transform all fo their experiences into something valuable: redemptive and self-creative.

Average: Take an artistic, romantic orientation to life, creating a beautiful, aesthetic environment to cultivate and prolong personal feelings. Heighten reality through fantasy, passionate feelings, and the imagination. Long for the idealized partner. To stay in touch with feelings, they interiorize and personalize things, becoming self-absorbed, hypersensitive, shy, and self-conscious. Temperamental and moody, they play "hard to get", but still feel like outsiders. Feel that they are different from others and are therefore exempt from living as everyone else does until their emotional needs are met. Become melancholy dreamers, disdainful, decadent, and sensual, living in a fantasy world. Self-pity and envy of others leads to self-indulgence. Become increasingly impractical, unproductive, and pretentious - yet, waiting for a rescuer.

Unhealthy: When dreams fail, become self-inhibiting and angry at self, depressed and alienated from self and others, blocked and emotionally paralyzed. Ashamed of self, fatigued and unable to function. Stay withdrawn to protect their self-image and to buy time to sort out feelings. Tormented by delusional self-contempt, self-reproaches, self-hatred, and morbid thoughts: everything about them becomes a source of torment. Blaming others, they drive away anyone who tries to help them. Despairing, feel hopeless and become self-destructive, possibly abusing alcohol or drugs to escape. In the extreme: emotional breakdown or suicide is likely.
Four with a Three-Wing: The Aristocrat
Four with a Five-Wing: The Bohemian

umphreak

Established
Type Five - The Investigator

Healthy: Observe everything with extraordinary perceptiveness and insight. Are mentally alert, curious, have a searching intelligence: nothing escapes their notice. Display foresight and prediction abilities. Able to concentrate: become engrossed in what has caught their attention. Attain skillful mastery of whatever interests them. Excited by knowledge: often become expert in some field. Innovative and inventive, producing extremely valuable, original works. Highly independent, idiosyncratic, and whimsical. At Their Best: Become visionaries, broadly comprehending the world while penetrating it profoundly. Open-minded, take things in whole, in their true context. Make pioneering discoveries and fine entirely new ways of doing and perceiving things.

Average: Begin conceptualizing everything before acting - working things out in their minds: model building, preparing, practicing, gathering resources. Studious, acquiring technique. Become specialized and often "intellectual": involvement in research, scholarship, and building theories. Increasingly detached as they become involved with complicated ideas and imaginary worlds. Become preoccupied with their visions and interpretations rather than reality. Are fascinated by offbeat, esoteric subjects, even those involving dark and disturbing elements. Detached from the practical world, a "disembodied mind", although high-strung and intense. Begin to take an antagonistic stance toward anything which would interfere with their inner world and personal vision. Become provocative and abrasive, with intentionally extreme and radical views. Cynical and argumentative.

Unhealthy: Become reclusive and isolated from reality, eccentric, and nihilistic. Highly unstable and fearful of aggressions: they reject and repulse others and all social attachments. Get obsessed with yet frightened by their threatening ideas, becoming horrified, delirious, and prey to gross distortions and phobias. Seeking oblivion, they may commit suicide of have a psychotic break with reality. Deranged, explosively self-destructive, with schizophrenic overtones.
Five with a Four-Wing: The Iconoclast
Five with a Six-Wing: The Problem Solver

llleopard

Established
So I took the first test and it says I'm an INFJ:
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (50%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (47%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Feeling over Thinking (3%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (16%)
In reading the full description, it seems like a lot of it does seem fitting, although there are definitely at least a few things that didn't seem quite right for me. That's sort of the way I've always felt about the Myers-Briggs, it's accurate enough to be interesting, and it seems to work pretty well as a way of categorizing people, but there's always been the feeling for me of something lacking. I do think this particular test was very accurate in it's measures of these particular traits. As I was just telling DesertRose over on another thread, I'm partial to the Enneagram when it comes to personality type systems, and on the Enneagram I am a type 4 with a 5 wing (4w5). Type 4 is in the Feeling triad of the Enneagram, and Type 5 is in the Thinking triad. So I was kind of impressed that this MBTI test picked up on the fact I'm nearly as Thinking-oriented as I am Feeling-oriented.

My love of the Enneagram is due to its complexity and incredible accuracy (ironically I believe these are the very same things that keep many people from learning about the Enneagram - it takes time and effort to learn and understand, and it is so accurate in its descriptions of health levels of the types that it really seems to make a lot of people uncomfortable). The symbol (my avatar) is so beautiful and contains so much information in it. Even in my most agnostic days, seeing the whole of human nature captured so perfectly in a single symbol, with such perfect organization and dynamism, I was hard put to explain how such a thing could come into existence without God, the Creator of All Things.

The Enneagram of Personality is generally pictured with a circle around it, and the nine types placed on the points where the symbol touches the circle, like so:

There are infinite points on a circle, just as there are infinite variations of the basic personality types in humanity. This means that you can literally fall anywhere on the circle in terms of your basic personality. This is where the idea of "wing" comes into play. Most people do not fall directly on the point of their basic type, but rather somewhere in between it and one of the types next to it on the circle. So a type 9 could have an 8-wing or a 1-wing, or in some cases, no discernible wing. A wing can be very heavy (greatly influencing the personality), or barely noticeable at all, or anywhere in between. The basic type is always dominant in the personality, but with a wing there is a blending of the two personalities to create a distinct "subtype". Since there are 9 types and 2 wings for each type, that would make 18 subtypes, which, interestingly enough, is very close in number to the 16 Myers-Briggs types! (Wing is connoted with a "w", for example I'm a 4 with a 5 wing, so 4w5)

The Enneagram also accounts for psychological health, which is really key. Just as there are 9 distinct basic types, there are also 9 distinct levels of health (3 healthy, 3 average, and 3 unhealthy) known as the Levels of Development. Level 1 is the healthiest and Level 9 is the least healthy. The Levels are interesting because two people of the same type but at totally different Levels of Development would at first glance appear to be totally different types! This is because the gifts and strengths of each type become distorted and deteriorated as people become less psychologically healthy. It's important to note that the Levels are not static at all; they are totally dynamic and a person's Level can change from day to day and moment to moment! Rather than thinking of oneself as being "at" a particular level, it's more helpful to look for a range of Levels that you fluctuate between.

The lines within the circle are telling the story of what happens as people become more or less psychologically healthy. If you look at the symbol, you'll see that each type has exactly 2 straight lines connecting it to other types on the circle. Movement toward one is known as the Direction of Integration, and movement toward the other is known as the Direction of Disintegration. So basically, when you're under stress, you'll tend to move towards the type in your Direction of Disintegration. This doesn't mean you become that type; you're still your basic type and that will never change. What does happen is that you take on certain behaviors of the type in that direction, basically as a coping mechanism. The behaviors you "borrow" will be at the same level(s) of health that you are already at. So if you're a type 1 that hovers around Level 5, under stress you may begin to do things that would be more typical of a type 4 at Level 5.

Likewise, when moving up the Levels, you would begin to embody the healthier traits of the type in your Direction of Integration.

See what I mean about this stuff? I've practically written a freaking book here, and I haven't even said one word yet about what these 9 types are actually like! It's past my bedtime though, so perhaps that is a topic for tomorrow.
I first looked at the Enneagram about 25 years ago and never felt the need to look anywhere else for personality types - I agree they are very accurate, and have so many variations to consider. I especially the idea of moving toward healthy/unhealthy - seems a very practical extension of typing yourself to then consider how you can be the best you possible . I've never tried MBTI - so will follow the link since everyone here seems to find it amusing!

DesertRose

Superstar
I especially the idea of moving toward healthy/unhealthy - seems a very practical extension of typing yourself to then consider how you can be the best you possible . I've never tried MBTI - so will follow the link since everyone here seems to find it amusing!
I agree with you that component (healthy/unhealthy) is quite interesting to understand.
Please do ..........it should be fun.....:)

Last edited:

umphreak

Established
I first looked at the Enneagram about 25 years ago and never felt the need to look anywhere else for personality types - I agree they are very accurate, and have so many variations to consider. I especially the idea of moving toward healthy/unhealthy - seems a very practical extension of typing yourself to then consider how you can be the best you possible . I've never tried MBTI - so will follow the link since everyone here seems to find it amusing!
Yes, the accuracy is incredible - especially with the integrating and disintegrating to other types! I witness the correctness of the symbol on a daily basis in my interactions with others. It's so useful to understand the healthy/unhealthy components to each type. I've learned certain red flags for particular types that allow me to decide that I don't want certain people in my life.

Would you mind sharing your Enneagram type with us?

umphreak

Established
Type Six - The Loyalist

Healthy: Able to engage others and identify with them; steadfast, earnest, and affectionate. Trust important: bonding with others, forming relationships and alliances. Dedicated to individuals and movements in which they deeply believe. Community builders: responsible, reliable, trustworthy. Good foresight and strong organizational ability: natural troubleshooters. Hardworking and persevering, sacrificing for others; they create stability and security in their world, bringing a cooperative spirit. At Their Best: Become self-affirming, trusting of self and others, independent yet symbiotically interdependent and cooperative, as an equal. Belief in self leads to true courage, positive thinking, leadership, and rich self-expression.

Average: Start investing their time and energy into whatever they believe will be safe and stable. Organizing and structuring, they look to alliances and authorities for security and continuity. Make many commitments to others, hoping they will be reciprocated. Constantly vigilant, anticipating problems. They seek clear guidelines and feel more secure when systems and procedures are well-defined. To resist having more demands made on them, they react against others passive-aggressively. Become evasive, indecisive, cautious, procrastinating, and ambivalent. Strong self-doubt as well as suspicion about others' motives. Are highly reactive, anxious, and complaining, giving contradictory "mixed signals". Internal confusion makes them react unpredictably. To compensate for insecurities, they become belligerent, mean-spirited, and sarcastic, blaming others for problems. Highly partisan and defensive, dividing people into friends and enemies while looking for threats to their own security. Authoritarian, prejudiced, and fear-instilling to silence their own fears.

Unhealthy: Become clingingly dependent and self-disparaging, with acute inferiority feelings. Seeing themselves as helpless and incompetent, they seek out a stronger authority or belief to resolve all problems. Submissive and masochistic. Feeling persecuted, that others are "out to get them", they lash out and act irrationally, bringing about what they fear. Fanaticism, violence. Hysterical, and seeking to escape punishment, they become self-destructive and suicidal. Alcoholism, drug overdoses, "skid row", self-abasing behavior.
Six with a Five-Wing: The Defender
Six with a Seven-Wing: The Buddy

Type Seven - The Enthusiast

Healthy: Highly responsive, excitable, enthusiastic about sensation and experience. Most extroverted type: stimuli bring immediate responses - they find everything invigorating. Lively, vivacious, eager, spontaneous, resilient, cheerful. Easily become accomplished achievers, generalists who do many different things well: multi-talented. Practical, productive, usually prolific, cross-fertilizing areas of interest. At Their Best: Assimilate experiences in depth, making them deeply grateful and appreciative for what they have. Become awed by the simple wonders of life: joyous and ecstatic. Intimations of spiritual reality, of the boundless goodness of life.

Average: As appetites increase, become acquisitive, materialistic, "worldly wise", constantly amusing themselves with new things and experiences: the sophisticate, connoisseur, and consumer. Money, variety, keeping up with the latest trends important. Become hyperactive, unable to say no to themselves, to deny themselves anything. Uninhibited, doing and saying whatever comes to mind: storytelling, flamboyant exaggerations, wisecracking, performing. Fear being bored, so keep in perpetual motion, but do too many things - become superficial dilettantes. Conspicuous consumption and all forms of excess. Self-centered and greedy, never feeling that they have enough. Demanding and pushy, yet unsatisfied, crude, jaded. Addictive, hardened, insensitive.

Unhealthy: Become offensive and abusive while going after what they want. Impulsive and infantile: do not know when to stop. Addictions and excesses take their toll, leaving debauched, depraved, dissipated escapists. In flight from self, they act out impulses rather than deal with anxiety or frustrations: go out of control, have erratic mood swings, and act compulsively (manias). Finally, their energy and health is completely spent: become claustrophobic and panic-stricken. Often give up on themselves and life: deep depression and despair, self-destructive overdoses, impulsive suicide.
Seven with a Six-Wing: The Entertainer
Seven with an Eight-Wing: The Realist​

umphreak

Established
Type Eight - The Challenger

Healthy: Self-assertive, self-confident, and strong: able to stand up for what they need and want. A resourceful, "can do" attitude and passionate inner drive. Decisive, authoritative, and commanding: the natural leader others look up to. Take initiative, make things happen, champion people, providing, protective, and honorable, they carry others with their strength. At Their Best: Become self-restrained and magnanimous, merciful and forbearing, mastering self through their self-surrender to a higher authority. Courageous, willing to put self in serious jeopardy to achieve their vision and have a lasting influence. May achieve true heroism and historical greatness.

Average: Self-sufficiency, financial independence, and having enough resources are important concerns: become enterprising, pragmatic, "rugged individualists", wheeler-dealers. Risk-taking, hardworking, denying own emotional needs. Begin to dominate their environment, including others: want to feel that others are behind them, supporting their efforts. The "boss" whose word is law: swaggering, boastful, forceful, and expansive. Proud, egocentric, want to impose their will and vision; not seeing others are equals or treating them with respect. Become highly combative and intimidating: confrontational, belligerent, creating adversarial relationships. Everything becomes a test of wills, and they will not back down. Use threats and reprisals to get obedience from others, to keep others off-balance and insecure.

Unhealthy: Defying any attempts to control them, they become completely ruthless, dictatorial, "might makes right". The criminal and outlaw, renegade and con artist. Hardhearted, immoral, and potentially violent. Develop delusional ideas about their power, invincibility, and ability to prevail: megalomania. Feel omnipotent, invulnerable. Recklessly overextend themselves. If they get in danger, they may brutally destroy everything that has not conformed to their will rather than surrender to anyone else. Vengeful, barbaric, murderous. Sociopathic tendencies.
Eight with a Seven-Wing: The Maverick
Eight with a Nine-Wing: The Bear

Type Nine - The Peacemaker

Healthy: Deeply receptive, accepting, unselfconscious, emotionally stable, and serene. Trusting of self and others, at ease with self and life, innocent and simple. Patient, unpretentious, good-natured, genuinely nice. Imaginative and creative, attuned to nonverbal communication. Optimistic, reassuring, supportive: have a healing and calming influence - harmonizing groups, bringing people together. A good mediator, synthesizer, and communicator. At Their Best: Become self-possessed, feeling autonomous and fulfilled: have great equanimity and contentment because they are present to themselves. Paradoxically, at one with self, and thus able to form more profound relationships. More alive, awake, alert to self and others.

Average: Become self-effacing and agreeable, accommodating themselves, idealizing others and "going along" with things to avoid conflict. Have a "philosophy of life" that enables them to quiet their anxieties quickly. Submerge themselves in fulfilling functions for others. In their reactions, they are unresponsive and complacent, walking away from problems and "sweeping them under the rug". Become passive, disengaged, unreflective, and inattentive. Thinking becomes hazy and ruminative, mostly about their fantasies, as they begin to "tune out" reality, becoming oblivious. Emotional indolence, unwillingness to exert self (and stay focused) on problems: passive-aggressive and indifferent. Begin to minimize problems to appease others and to have "peace at any price". Become fatalistic and resigned, but also stubborn and resistant to influence. Practice wishful thinking and wait for magical solutions. Inadvertently create conflicts with others by their denial and obstinance.

Unhealthy: Can be repressed, undeveloped, and ineffectual. Do not want to deal with problems: become depressed and listless, dissociating self from all conflicts. Neglectful and dangerously irresponsible. Wanting to block out of awareness anything that could affect them, they dissociate so much that they eventually cannot function: become numb, depersonalized. Becoming severely disoriented and catatonic, the abandon themselves, turning into shattered shells. Multiple personalities possible.
Nine with an Eight-Wing: The Comfort Seeker
Nine with a One-Wing: The Dreamer​

umphreak

Established
Mind sharing that with us? It would be good to know.
Absolutely!

One that is a big one for me is the flattery of Type Two. They offer attention (which Riso/Hudson described as "seductive", and that's totally accurate) and strive to make the person they're talking to feel special and appreciated.....which is hard to resist, especially for those who are prone to low self-esteem. When Twos are of average health, all of this has a very insincere quality to it. They try a little too hard. And the thing about it is that all of this attention is not just offered freely - it comes with strings attached. Twos feel extremely entitled after offering their "love". And they want very specific responses in return, so it's likely that whatever way you choose to show your appreciation won't be what they're looking for, and it will bring up feelings of rejection for them.

If you humor the Two for a while then later try to enforce your boundaries with them and get some much needed space, they are not likely to take that well. If the Two is not particularly stable health-wise, they can fly into a rage (as they disintegrate to Eight) and become completely hysterical, making threats and basically exposing themselves as hateful and cruel (which is precisely the opposite of the image they project to themselves and others). It's disturbing to be on the receiving end of that kind of display, where someone who seemed basically nice, if perhaps a bit pushy, overly familiar, and insincere, suddenly flies off the handle because you triggered them in some way!

So for all practical purposes, I try to keep most Twos at a distance. I also just find their flattery and insincerity extremely irritating, which I believe is because as a Four, I disintegrate to Two under stress. Average Two behavior probably bothers me a lot because it reminds me of my own shortcomings.

Here's another rule that I live by: Never trust a Six. Obviously if the Six was healthy, it would be a different story, but the vast majority of people are not. I actually originally heard this from a Six, and over the years it's proven itself to be excellent advice. Average to unhealthy Sixes want to appear dependable and reliable, but they're usually the exact opposite. It would be foolish to count on them for much of anything. Sixes are also extremely passive-aggressive, they will "forget" to do things they promised to do, or "lose" other peoples' things to spite them. Unlike the passive-aggressiveness of average to unhealthy Nines, the passive-aggressiveness of Sixes has a very intentional quality to it. They will do things to upset and frustrate others, but always try to make sure that you cannot prove that they did it intentionally.

Type Eight at Level 5 (middle average) will make big promises or bluff to persuade others to get in line with their agenda. They have zero intention of actually following through with these promises, make no mistake! It's easy to get sucked into their schemes, because the potential payoff sounds so good. But Eights, like Sixes, cannot be trusted unless they are in the Healthy range most of the time. When Eights make promises that sound almost too good to be true, you can bet that they ARE too good to be true, and steer clear.

Really, all of the types start to be pretty lame beginning at Level 5 and beyond. It's just that some of them are more dangerous to get involved with, while others are simply obnoxious and drain your energy. So, for example, a lower average to unhealthy Eight could actually cause serious harm to you, while a lower average to unhealthy Nine will be extremely frustrating to deal with but not really a major threat to you.

DesertRose

Superstar
@umphreak to be honest I actually like the type description of a two......
Or I just liked the description of the two's in this video....;)
and the fact that there are people out there who wanted to be needed.

However, an angry 8 does sound scary. In dealing with them, would it be perhaps tactful to remain gentle with them even if we are at odds....?
I just think people should have disagreements with boundaries on conduct, right?
Interested in seeing the red flags for the others......really interesting red flags.

Last edited: