Personality Tests

DesertRose

Superstar
I can imagine myself sitting wherever the teacher is close by/ by myself in that picture. I cannot remember where I usually sat in the school bus, probably up towards the back but wherever was quieter.
That was fun to read thanks...….
Our school bus had enfps making us crack up.
I would identify with the infj in that pic.

What do you think of this suggestion?
I would have agreed that they are smooth talkers save that he is religious so he is as honest as they come, thankfully...…..;)

of course I am not talking about you, tía mia
those are two completely different categories............ don't cry : (
lol okay all better now eta!:D

Edit: thx for playing here! See ya.

Last edited:

fire009_Flyer

Established
Also, how did you guys feel/react when you read your mbti results? Was it more like a "cool, whatever" or "that's so me!!"? Or was it neither/something else?

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Also, how did you guys feel/react when you read your mbti results? Was it more like a "cool, whatever" or "that's so me!!"? Or was it neither/something else?
I reacted like that's a somewhat me, but also like eh.

But I do admit, I'm kinda silent. Reserved.
Yes I did stalk my wife before we dated.
But she stalked me too. Lol.

I look at it as an almost accurate but results may vary type of test.

fire009_Flyer

Established
Do you relate to this?

View attachment 13928
Yes and no. I feel exactly what this describes but personally, I don't think that makes getting close to people impossible. I do love meeting new people and getting to know them even though it gets exhausting and although I will never get to know the true soul deep inside each person, that's ok cuz I know its there and I can feel it. No need to be so pessimistic!

(Yup, your gonna be getting a lot of annoying optimism from me. As an INFJ, I notice that my vibe/energy is always the opposite of the majority so because most of y'all tend to be oftentimes moody and pessimistic about all this conspiracy stuff, I can't help being bright and annoying lol)

On a lighter note: A great abbreviation of MBTI!

View attachment 13930

For ENFP and ENFJs: please give your opinion.

View attachment 13931
I'm a Moody Know-it-All Emo Stressed f*cker. True story.

fire009_Flyer

Established
I reacted like that's a somewhat me, but also like eh.

But I do admit, I'm kinda silent. Reserved.
Yes I did stalk my wife before we dated.
But she stalked me too. Lol.

I look at it as an almost accurate but results may vary type of test.
Interesting. And what type did you say you were again?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Yes and no. I feel exactly what this describes but personally, I don't think that makes getting close to people impossible. I do love meeting new people and getting to know them even though it gets exhausting and although I will never get to know the true soul deep inside each person, that's ok cuz I know its there and I can feel it. No need to be so pessimistic!

(Yup, your gonna be getting a lot of annoying optimism from me. As an INFJ, I notice that my vibe/energy is always the opposite of the majority so because most of y'all tend to be oftentimes moody and pessimistic about all this conspiracy stuff, I can't help being bright and annoying lol)

INFJs are not very common (1% apparently!) I know because I'm married to one!!! I came out as an ENTP, on the functional side I come out as an innovator. On the dark side the websites accuse me of being Machiavelli!!!

https://www.idrlabs.com/articles/2012/08/why-machiavelli-is-entp-and-not-intj/

JoChris

Superstar

Your self-description explains why it is important to just acknowledge a pattern of personality a person may have, not assume MBTI is the cause of it.
E.g. family/ personal circumstances may have encouraged you to have a sunny outlook on life. My mother had a very difficult childhood. She assumed negative things will always occur because they actually did in her family.
Maybe her N trait is overdeveloped in a certain way?
I kept away from her when I had been up to mischief alright.... :D

fire009_Flyer

Established
INFJs are not very common (1% apparently!) I know because I'm married to one!!! I came out as an ENTP, on the functional side I come out as an innovator. On the dark side the websites accuse me of being Machiavelli!!!

https://www.idrlabs.com/articles/2012/08/why-machiavelli-is-entp-and-not-intj/
Woah! Never heard that before. Still, ENTPs seem cool. I mean your pretty cool yourself :)

I honestly though I was insane before I learned I was an INFJ and when I did, I nearly screamed out loud something like, "That's why I'm so weird! I'm not actually crazy crazy!" Not that MBTI was the answer to everything about myself and the world, it was just another way of getting to understand myself better.

mecca

Superstar
I actually got both INTJ and INFJ when I took the test. It said there wasn't a big difference between my preferences for F or T so I guess I'm both.