May Pole

Dan

Veteran
I just recalled a childhood memory from primary school in which everybody was dancing around this bloody thing. I happened to be the only child in which a school teacher couldn't get some dumb hat on me, my mother complained to her, and hence, I was the only one who didn't dance around it.

With all I've read about the origins... just as well. Six year olds shouldn't be rubbing a giant penis.

llleopard

Established
I just recalled a childhood memory from primary school in which everybody was dancing around this bloody thing. I happened to be the only child in which a school teacher couldn't get some dumb hat on me, my mother complained to her, and hence, I was the only one who didn't dance around it.

With all I've read about the origins... just as well. Six year olds shouldn't be rubbing a giant penis.
Did you by chance go to a Steiner school? I taught Steiner pre school, and every year we had to make flower garlands and dance around the Thing singing traditional songs.

Dan

Veteran
Did you by chance go to a Steiner school? I taught Steiner pre school, and every year we had to make flower garlands and dance around the Thing singing traditional songs.
I went to a school in West London. I know many people on here are American and assume that everybody else is. When I thought about the experience and saw The Wicker Man years later it creeped me out. Seems I wasn't made for fertility rites. I mean teachers trying to subliminally impose sexuality on six-year-olds is creepy. They're all following a curriculum which was created by the Freemasons. They would legalise paedophilia if they could (as mentioned in Huxley's Brave New World and hinted at in that Laura Brannigan video)

These "moral guardians". Funny how all child abuse cases are from social workers, teachers, and priests, eh?

llleopard

Established
I went to a school in West London. I know many people on here are American and assume that everybody else is. When I thought about the experience and saw The Wicker Man years later it creeped me out. Seems I wasn't made for fertility rites. I mean teachers trying to subliminally impose sexuality on six-year-olds is creepy. They're all following a curriculum which was created by the Freemasons. They would legalise paedophilia if they could (as mentioned in Huxley's Brave New World and hinted at in that Laura Brannigan video)

These "moral guardians". Funny how all child abuse cases are from social workers, teachers, and priests, eh?
I don't know about England stats but in my country NZ 1.3 percent of the population reported sexual abuse by family members, while 0.9percent was 'strangers' like teachers etc. So it's not just strangers unfortunately.

JoChris

Superstar

Sounds like a return to ancient paganism. http://www.verticalwise.com/en/paganism-and-pole-dancing/

JoChris

Superstar
Now I think of Planet Terror and strip clubs. Sexual expression and freedom is like a feeling of flying.

"To know that is wisdom. To use it is the Art." - Clive Barker
"What was is and will be" - H.P. Lovecraft
"Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us". King Solomon (Ecclesiastes 1:10)

Where genuine Christianity declines in society, that was hidden comes out of the shadows. Pagan spirituality and sexuality are intertwined. That fact seems to still be kept secret though.

Found this story - is the Church of England Christian any more?!!
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-39734959

Dan

Veteran
"Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us". King Solomon (Ecclesiastes 1:10)

Where genuine Christianity declines in society, that was hidden comes out of the shadows. Pagan spirituality and sexuality are intertwined. That fact seems to still be kept secret though.

Found this story - is the Church of England Christian any more?!!
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-39734959
Interesting.

JoChris

Superstar