Matrix 4 will have heavy MK-ULTRA undertones

TrustNo1

Established

Matrix 4 has heavy mk ultra symbolism as seen just from the trailer.
-We already see a counselor saying that Neo appears to be triggered, butterflies are framed in the back.
-freemason handshake
-Lots of white rabbit/alice in wonderland references. Girl with the rabbit tattoo tells Neo to follow her=Neo follows the white rabbit/goes down the rabbit-hole

ChaosTheory

Rookie
I noticed the butterflies also, as well as a literal brain outlined on a head sitting on the desk in view with the butterflies, he seems to be a psychologist so some people may say its related to his profession, but the butterflies and the alice in wonderland reference does seem suspicious

TrustNo1

Established
Well of course I gotta watch it! Its gonna be a more modern take with the current situation/tech obsession.
Literally has a scene with Neo looking confused in the elevator with everyone glued to their phones

ChaosTheory

Rookie
Well of course I gotta watch it! Its gonna be a more modern take with the current situation/tech obsession.
Literally has a scene with Neo looking confused in the elevator with everyone glued to their phones
Make no mistake thou, its created by people who are no different than any of these other controlled people. I hope people that are fans of the matrix really aren't naive in thinking the matrix is above all this controlled media and entertainment. I mean just look at the creator of the film, mixed gender, complete MO of the people messing with everything behind the scenes

TrustNo1

Established
Make no mistake thou, its created by people who are no different than any of these other controlled people. I hope people that are fans of the matrix really aren't naive in thinking the matrix is above all this controlled media and entertainment. I mean just look at the creator of the film, mixed gender, complete MO of the people messing with everything behind the scenes
Oh I know! There are no "good guys" in Hollywood and the makers were only allowed to make this movie with THEIR permission. I'm just interested in their new take on it.
I've always wondered though...what are the chances that BOTH of the Wachowski brothers would become transgenders? Having one is more believable but they made both of them do it? It gives off incest vibes.