Massive Prayer Day In South Africa

Camidria

Veteran
So this happened in South Africa on the 22nd of April 2017, more than 1.7 Million people came together on a farm named Wilde Als to pray to Jesus for a turn around in our country, in regards to the many many issues we have... Many others around the country and across the world also prayed together on this day for South Africa, I am excited to see what God is going to do!

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

In theory I think this would be good. But praying to the names of Jesus/God will never bring salvation to any country based on what the book that supposedly speaks of these figures actually says:

Acts 4:12
12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

John 5:43
For I have come to you in my Father's name, and you have rejected me. Yet if others come in their own name, you gladly welcome them.

With that being said, a million people coming together to pray is a great sight to see especially in this day and age.