MASSIVE ECONOMIC RESTRUCTURING ANNOUNCED - CASH NOW WORTHLESS

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Ok..don’t answer my questions...
Cobra doesn't yield to you Lisa, Cobra answers to no one! Actually Cobra Commander is busy in a conference call, but he has contacted an associate who is willing to address your queries.... here is your reply....

Phithx

Veteran
On a slightly more serious note:

The gold standard is also a scam, simply because the silver and gold is not in your pocket, like it was back in the 1900s, and whatever is presented as currency, to which the (supposed) gold deposits are linked, can still be manipulated. That's why they've allowed bitcoin: the same old no-intrinsic value maliable digits.

There's a 'Loan Agreement Challenge Letter' at this site which will definitely embarrass your bank where you have your car, house, student loan/s etc.: https://bulletprooflaw.wordpress.com/

I doubt they'll be able to give an honest response, because they'll have to cancel the loan agreement if they do, and you'll know that you've got them in a corner.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Of note... this was one of the first "news" pieces I have seen regarding the topic that just jumps right out the gate and unequivocally blames Russia off the rip... yall are going to have a blast when you find out who the blog "source" of CNBC accusation is smh...
How long ago I called almost this exact chain of events?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Of note... this was one of the first "news" pieces I have seen regarding the topic that just jumps right out the gate and unequivocally blames Russia off the rip... yall are going to have a blast when you find out who the blog "source" of CNBC accusation is smh...
How long ago I called almost this exact chain of events?
Uh oh! ^^This is not good.

@free2018 maybe this is the way those "superforecasters" imagined that 90% of america would get the shot...in darkness and chaos...