MASSIVE ECONOMIC RESTRUCTURING ANNOUNCED - CASH NOW WORTHLESS

Karlysymon

Superstar
Cobra Commander has introduced his organizations economic restructuring plan. As you can clearly see, it involves a return to the gold standard and the elimination of paper, fiat currencies.
VOTE COBRA!
This is creepy. What if all currency is printed with something in it, so that at the press of a button, it will cause the money to turn to dust? So much for the whole..."hold cash".

Edit:
1571663468251.png

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Your thread is about a cartoon? When do you think your cartoon will become real life?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Trans-human agenda merges with economic restructuring......
Edit: Lisa you are straight stalking my posts, is that a compliment or insult? lol

Lisa

Superstar
Trans-human agenda merges with economic restructuring......
Edit: Lisa you are straight stalking my posts, is that a compliment or insult? lol
I usually go to where the last comment has been...in this case..you seem to be the last commenter on the forum. However, I first replied to posters who were posting to me.

You didn’t answer my question though...you think your cartoon will become real life?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I usually go to where the last comment has been...in this case..you seem to be the last commenter on the forum. However, I first replied to posters who were posting to me.

You didn’t answer my question though...you think your cartoon will become real life?
This thread hadn't been posted on since Oct. 25th..... I haven't really looked at it much since. Nobody "posted to you" in here Lisa, but withing seconds of my viewing it, here you are posting questions to me.... before I even had a chance to put up my last post! Are you this desperate for conflict and confrontation Lisa? Thats not exhibiting very Christian-like behavior.......

Lisa

Superstar
This thread hadn't been posted on since Oct. 25th..... I haven't really looked at it much since. Nobody "posted to you" in here Lisa, but withing seconds of my viewing it, here you are posting questions to me.... before I even had a chance to put up my last post! Are you this desperate for conflict and confrontation Lisa? Thats not exhibiting very Christian-like behavior.......
So..do you think your cartoon will become real life? And when do you think that might happen, or real life evidence that that might happen?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So..do you think your cartoon will become real life? And when do you think that might happen, or real life evidence that that might happen?
I think you are obsessed with this topic..... lets see you post some of your (as usual) fine and thoroughly researched, sourced and cited facts regarding the topic!

Lisa

Superstar
I think you are obsessed with this topic..... lets see you post some of your (as usual) fine and thoroughly researched, sourced and cited facts regarding the topic!
I was asking pertinent question aimed at the topic of this thread...you have no answers?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I was asking pertinent question aimed at the topic of this thread...you have no answers?
Does a clandestine operation such as Cobra make the information you are requesting readily available for public consumption?

Lisa

Superstar
Does a clandestine operation such as Cobra make the information you are requesting readily available for public consumption?
So do YOU think this could happen in real life and when You think it could happen?