mass shootings are any real?

im currently watching this documentary. I truly though columbine was one of the only if not the lst true mass shooting. As in messed up kids doing messed up things. but this documentary is pretty interesting. The idea there were more shooters. Which had me thinking are there any shootings that seem real and not set ups or false flags

Im not even talking about the US. The UK has Dunblane that is dodgy as heck, and Australias Port Authur shooting. It just seems -especially in recent years- that each shooting appears a set up, brainwashing, an op, or false flag.

im not saying the victims arent real in many shootings but it just seems each one is off. Like I was nearly in the Las Vegas shooting and thats one of the most dodgy

I think the one in Christchurch New Zealand was fake and I think almost all of them are fake like Sandy Hook etc. It's about gun control propaganda. The church down the street from me has a new sign proclaiming Protect Children Not Guns. This same church was promoting the poisonous vaccines and Black Lies Matter. Their next big thing will be reparations for negros but they are kind of busy promoting Pride Month at present. They are too busy promoting everything except Jesus. Total grifters.

I think the one in Christchurch New Zealand was fake and I think almost all of them are fake like Sandy Hook etc. It's about gun control propaganda. The church down the street from me has a new sign proclaiming Protect Children Not Guns. This same church was promoting the poisonous vaccines and Black Lies Matter. Their next big thing will be reparations for negros but they are kind of busy promoting Pride Month at present. They are too busy promoting everything except Jesus. Total grifters.

Yeah so many seem fake. Like that one girl who has been seen at numerous shootings and terror attacks. I do think there are some real victims but many just seem off or not real. Many of the family photos we see just seem faked. The worst is the dad after sandy hook who was laughing then stopped and starting fake crying. How many parents can laugh when their kids been murdered. My cousin recently lost her adult son to murder and shes a mess. The light has left her and shes on watch due to severe depression. Her son was nearly 30 and stabbed. These were tiny children shot to death and hes laughing with the reporters??!!

polymoog

Superstar
they are all gun grab false flags.
with las vegas, people MIGHT have died, but i havent looked too deeply into it. definitely a false flag though.
columbine: that might have been real.

the rest are easily shown to be hoaxes:
boston bombing
christchurch
umqua community college
virginia reporter shooting
george floyd
nice, france
orlando pulse nightclub
dallas
san berardino
wal-mart texas shooting
buffalo shooting
ferguson
sandy hoax, of course
the recent one with the two different sneakers (cant recall the location)
the one where the kid had two different sets of fathers talking to the reporters
... theres more...

RecievingA

Veteran
george floyd
George Floyd did die. It was just due to an overdose and existing heart problems. But the media picked it up, and ran with it because the resulting outrage would drive donations to BLM. And BLM is connected to ActBlue. The fundraising arm of the Democrat party.

clambot

Veteran
are there any shootings that seem real and not set ups or false flags
Have a look at the University of Texas shooting (marine sharpshooter, atop the tower, 1960s) I forget the common name for it) or look at the McDonalds shooting out there in California back in the 1980s. I forget the town. San Something or Other.

Humans have rampaged throughout history. I think it was Michel Foucault who studied the phenomenon in yon olden days. Cavemen went on mass clubbings. Romans enjoyed mass spearings. The Dark Ages had mass swordings. Nazis had mass gassings and other parties. Research the Einsatzgruppen. They had plenty of self-documented mass shootings.

Nothing new about human depravity. There is nothing new under the sun.

Have a look at the University of Texas shooting (marine sharpshooter, atop the tower, 1960s) I forget the common name for it) or look at the McDonalds shooting out there in California back in the 1980s. I forget the town. San Something or Other.

Humans have rampaged throughout history. I think it was Michel Foucault who studied the phenomenon in yon olden days. Cavemen went on mass clubbings. Romans enjoyed mass spearings. The Dark Ages had mass swordings. Nazis had mass gassings and other parties. Research the Einsatzgruppen. They had plenty of self-documented mass shootings.

Nothing new about human depravity. There is nothing new under the sun.
San Diego 1984. I remember that one because it was so unusual. Now it happens all the time.

clambot

Veteran
San Diego 1984. I remember that one because it was so unusual. Now it happens all the time.
Luby's Cafeteria, Fort Hood. I forget the year. 1988? Want something more recent, and not a gun? The psycho airline copilot who intentionally flew his plane and cargo of passengers into the mountain. I think it was in the Alps. 2000s? I can't remember.

I think the perceived uptick in frequency is due to a combination of easy access to psychotropic (?) drugs (things like xanax and any number of the new pharma "drugs" that have unintended side effects ... like insanity .. leading to unhinged homicidal mania) and the ease of access to mass media information (thus enabling your immediate "need to know!". No, I don't need to know about every unhinged maniac. If I run into one, I'll just shoot.)

Can't believe its happening? Turn off the "news" . It isn't news. Its old hat. Or, as we used to say, "Old as Moses' toes ... and twice as corny."

Now excuse me while I watch this documentary about working in Antarctica and what's REALLY going on down there. Its called
THE THING FROM ANOTHER WORLD

peridot

Established
The name of the OP's video is:
The Columbine Cause - An Examination of the April 20 1999 Attack on Columbine High School

just in case it goes dark

sure they happen, just all the ones you hear in the media that push towards a political aim are hoaxes
IMG_2553.jpeg

Reposting this cnn interview with a parent of a sandy hook “victim” the same week of the shooting, about 3 days later. An absolute must see.

Kirk777

Rookie
They happen and many children die. But I think the shooters are forced into it by drugs and mind weapons. Then operatives help in the shooting and use the shooter as a patsy. Then there are the crisis actors that help push the correct narrative. They conceal the government's involvement. So you don't know about extra shooters or how they tortured the mind of the child shooter. There's no way an event like Las Vegas didn't happen but it didn't go down the way the official story goes. Way too many moving pieces to these events. For sure they occur and many people die but you can't keep the amount of people needed silent. It has to be real but pushed along by the government and with its help to be as successful as they are. But how many crisis actors do you need and how much would you pay them to stay silent? Just one multi-million dollar book deal and the jig is up.

polymoog

Superstar
They happen and many children die.
which ones were real? what is your evidence? every one that ive looked into was a phony fake show.

For sure they occur and many people die but you can't keep the amount of people needed silent. It has to be real but pushed along by the government and with its help to be as successful as they are. But how many crisis actors do you need and how much would you pay them to stay silent?
this legitimate question gets brought up often. first, there is the money compensation. the bigger events are handsomely paid-- i think the sandy hoax families divided up no less than 40+ million dollars. the lower level crisis actors are also paid, and i am sure they sign a non-disclosure agreement. third and most importantly, if one wanted to be a whistleblower, how would he/she get your word out? on an obscure social media account with 10 friends? what mainstream media outlet would amplify his or her message?

Just one multi-million dollar book deal and the jig is up.
amazon, at the behest of the obama administration, yanked jim fetzers work on sandy hook, nevermind the defamation lawsuits that followed.

polymoog

Superstar
by the way, its far more important to be 100% steadfast in ones right to own and bear arms- no matter what event occurs-- than to be concerned about whether the event was real or not.

---
that applies to most things, such as the vaccine mandate. one doesnt need to agree on germ theory vs terrain theory vs bioweapon. the only thing that needs to be agreed upon is health freedom/sovereignty. the rest is details.