Mass shooting psychological op in NY

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 15-03-38 What we know now about Payton Gendron the alleged Buffalo ma...png
Lockheed Martin MK tie-in. Just speculation.

Lockhead Martin reference in Cathy O'Brien MK article.

plus this:

Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 15-49-23 VOICE TO SKULL (V2K) NEUROLINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING (NLP) & NEU...png

Last edited:
There are discord chat logs that he had with an “anonymous” group of people for months, telling him how and where to buy weapons, why he should attack people, encouraging him etc. I predict these people will never be identified or charged with crimes because obviously they are FBI agents who found a mentally ill person to make a news story for their boss at an opportune time

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
There are discord chat logs that he had with an “anonymous” group of people for months, telling him how and where to buy weapons, why he should attack people, encouraging him etc. I predict these people will never be identified or charged with crimes because obviously they are FBI agents who found a mentally ill person to make a news story for their boss at an opportune time
Great book on this very subject.
Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 19-30-59 The Terror Factory Inside the FBI's Manufactured War on Terr...png
Terror Factory - Inside the FBI's Manufactured War on Terrorism - Trevor Aaronson

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Buffalo NY Full Shooting Video

6:51. just as fake as the new zealand mosque shooting video. what a joke.

dont worry-- no blood at all, even at point blank range.

he is supposed to be racially motivated, yet the first people he kills are white. he goes into the supermarket (quite empty looking, btw) and already people are on the ground. even with gunshot sounds, peoples natural first reactions are, "wha? whats that sound?" they would be looking around for the noise. not one person screamed in fear or shock.
at 6:34, point blank at someones head, not ONE drop of blood.
at 6:10, the guy at the trunk of the car drops down from being shot... but hes not even shot yet. anyone getting down to the ground gets down by their legs and then goes flat against the ground. this guy keels over backward with his one arm flying up and back.
also at 6:10, theres a guy who is just leaving the grocery store. he is "shot" but as the shooter gets close, theres no body.

Buffalo NY Full Shooting Video

6:51. just as fake as the new zealand mosque shooting video. what a joke.

dont worry-- no blood at all, even at point blank range.

he is supposed to be racially motivated, yet the first people he kills are white. he goes into the supermarket (quite empty looking, btw) and already people are on the ground. even with gunshot sounds, peoples natural first reactions are, "wha? whats that sound?" they would be looking around for the noise. not one person screamed in fear or shock.
at 6:34, point blank at someones head, not ONE drop of blood.
at 6:10, the guy at the trunk of the car drops down from being shot... but hes not even shot yet. anyone getting down to the ground gets down by their legs and then goes flat against the ground. this guy keels over backward with his one arm flying up and back.
also at 6:10, theres a guy who is just leaving the grocery store. he is "shot" but as the shooter gets close, theres no body.
Looks like a video game...

free2018

Star
Will go through the links in previous posts a bit later.
Was waiting for this one:

Oceanic

Veteran
Same racist clowns cannot fathom that when racial hatred is mainstreamed on the most popular news network, every single night, and when access to guns is easier than access to baby formula. Something like this happens from time to time. It's disgusting to see the same response each and every time. It really didn't happen. No racist psychopaths live in America, and millions upon millions of dollars of racist and hateful psychological programming by the elites has absolutely no effect on Americans. They are completely immune to the psych warfare and would NEVER act out.

You've got to be the most guillable idiot to believe that. Or just a racist clown.
You do know this site is mostly filled with yt people right? Or at least that's what I've realized. Most of them will never admit the wrongs of their people, so might as well get used to it, respectfully. I just kind of got over it. Some things can be blamed by the government, but also many things can be blamed on white supremacy, much like this case. This person really did have something against black people (oh what a shocker) but most of these people here, as you said, refuse to see that and instead blame it on mk ultra as if white people shooting black people has never been a thing when in reality, it goes aaaalllll the way back.

So if you can't get people to accept something that's always been a thing, don't bother. Just leave them be. People who are too conceited as to not recognize how disturbing their own people are, are a lost cause. Nowadays I just stare at them with a blank face because I find that arguing with fools does nothing. God will deal with them. After all, pride goeth before the fall.

No need to waste your energy, conserve it. If you want, I can DM you names of people who actually see this kind of stuff for what it is! They share their videos on other platforms, but it'll make you satisfied hearing people like-minded!

free2018

Star
You do know this site is mostly filled with yt people right? Or at least that's what I've realized. Most of them will never admit the wrongs of their people, so might as well get used to it, respectfully. I just kind of got over it. Some things can be blamed by the government, but also many things can be blamed on white supremacy, much like this case. This person really did have something against black people (oh what a shocker) but most of these people here, as you said, refuse to see that and instead blame it on mk ultra as if white people shooting black people has never been a thing when in reality, it goes aaaalllll the way back.

So if you can't get people to accept something that's always been a thing, don't bother. Just leave them be. People who are too conceited as to not recognize how disturbing their own people are, are a lost cause. Nowadays I just stare at them with a blank face because I find that arguing with fools does nothing. God will deal with them. After all, pride goeth before the fall.

No need to waste your energy, conserve it. If you want, I can DM you names of people who actually see this kind of stuff for what it is! They share their videos on other platforms, but it'll make you satisfied hearing people like-minded!
That may be true, but the point of the thread was to unmask another psychological operation. This is a truther‘s site.

That may be true, but the point of the thread was to unmask another psychological operation. This is a truther‘s site.
You are completely MISSING the psychological operation which is the 24/7 radicalization, the hate filled racist indoctrination on MSM, social media, internet etc., and from many politicians themselves.

That will always lead to what happened. You don't need MK ultra.

Another part of the operation is all of you believing this doesn't happen and your knee jerk reactions EVERY TIME something like this happens, and look for silly and childish excuses to deny the obvious reality. You have clowns on here who think it's all fake.

YOU are victims of the psy op.

free2018

Star
You are completely MISSING the psychological operation which is the 24/7 radicalization, the hate filled racist indoctrination on MSM, social media, internet etc., and from many politicians themselves.

That will always lead to what happened. You don't need MK ultra.

Another part of the operation is all of you believing this doesn't happen and your knee jerk reactions EVERY TIME something like this happens, and look for silly and childish excuses to deny the obvious reality. You have clowns on here who think it's all fake.

YOU are victims of the psy op.
You’re either trolling or completely asleep. Either one is fine.
You live in a world of make believe— the Matrix.
I have never lived there.
Either way, you have not proven that the government was not involved in Buffalo.

Last edited:
You’re either trolling or completely asleep. Either one is fine.
You live in a world of make believe— the Matrix.
I have never lived there.
Either you have not proven that the government was not involved in Buffalo.
I don't read that guy's moronic posts because he's on ignore, but he's the same one that was saying the Whitmer kidnapping was THE MUH BAD WING and not the fbi or masons. He's always reliably wrong1652735269205m.jpg