Mass shooting psychological op in NY

Oceanic

Veteran
That may be true, but the point of the thread was to unmask another psychological operation. This is a truther‘s site.
If this is a truthers site, why can't you guys admit white supremacy exists? You seem to have no issue discussing politics, mk ultra, covid, 5G, human trafficking, celebrities, UFO's, and whatever else conspiracy theories yet as soon as we get to white supremacy, racism, or slavery, all of a sudden it's "Nope!" Like what?

I'm not confused, please don't mistake me for being confused. I already know you guys don't like to talk about it because you know how deep it goes in pertains to your own people. It's just that it baffles me to actually witness it every other day.

I already suggested to vancity that he shouldn't deal with you guys because obviously your spirit isn't allowing you to acknowledge your white privilege nor is it at least trying to see from another perspective.

But hey, you wanna continue? I have nothing to do with this. I was just curious about the news, tried to break the ice when I seen vancity's comment, and that's pretty much it. I'm not here to join in on the argument because I remember having plenty of conversations with some of you about stuff like this in the past & I was always shut down just for mentioning that colonization, slavery, BLM, white supremacy, and reparations are a big deal.

So I've learned to just let people think what they think. You, ignoring the unfair treatment of POC especially black people, leaves me completely unfazed. As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink it.

Carry on.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
If this is a truthers site, why can't you guys admit white supremacy exists?
it exists. so does black supremacy and asian supremacy and all kinds of supremacy. who cares. are people not entitled to their beliefs? is that illegal these days?

we are talking about a phony fake show here-- the media is pushing this ''supremacy'' nonsense because people have a kneejerk reaction to it and will immediately support any legislation or measures to be taken to stop it-- in this particular case, H.R. 530.
the white supremacist bogeyman is hiding behind every corner for liberals. we had the jessie smollet white supremacy hoax and then the bubba wallace "theres a noose rope!" hoax, both of which were blown out of the water without the truth movement even getting involved. they are playing upon your emotions. if it was a black shooter killing white people it still would be obvious to everyone here that this was a big hoax regardless of skin color (but it wouldnt help get that bill passed-- in the media, only white people, "trump conservative types", are labeled as "domestic terrorists"-- theyre the type that showed up at the "insurrection" of january 6th).

So I've learned to just let people think what they think. You, ignoring the unfair treatment of POC especially black people, leaves me completely unfazed.
that belongs on a different thread, or better yet, a liberal forum.

polymoog

Superstar
btw, if anyone has a problem getting to www.153news.net to see the phony fake shooting footage, try going to https://zippp.net/. european friends should go to qnect.net.

google chrome is blocking it. mozilla will bring it up. so will brave, ecosia, duckduckgo, and bing.

Last edited:
If this is a truthers site, why can't you guys admit white supremacy exists? You seem to have no issue discussing politics, mk ultra, covid, 5G, human trafficking, celebrities, UFO's, and whatever else conspiracy theories yet as soon as we get to white supremacy, racism, or slavery, all of a sudden it's "Nope!" Like what?
Because like somebody said in another thread.

The "truth movement" is largely a front for white supremacy and fascism.

The clowns on this thread only prove it with their ignorance.

You are right though. No need to argue with soulless creatures who are full of pride and arrogance. The funny thing is many of them believe they are followers of Christ. There is nothing righteous about any of these wicked people. Couldn't be any more hilarious. We know that white supremacy and the white organized Christianity in America go hand in hand. Always has.

The Bible talks about these frauds.

Last edited:

chrisocn

Established
Because like somebody said in another thread.

The "truth movement" is largely a front for white supremacy and fascism.

The clowns on this thread only prove it with their ignorance.

You are right though. No need to argue with soulless creatures who are full of pride and arrogance. The funny thing is many of them believe they are followers of Christ. There is nothing righteous about any of these wicked people. Couldn't be any more hilarious. We know that white supremacy and the white organized Christianity in America go hand in hand. Always has.

The Bible talks about these frauds.
Why don't you quote us some of those verses, little bud?

Also, I'm confused...because we are ignorant clowns...we are white supremacists?!! Nice logic, little buddy.

DavidSon

Star
btw, if anyone has a problem getting to www.153news.net to see the phony fake shooting footage, try going to https://zippp.net/. european friends should go to qnect.net.

google chrome is blocking it. mozilla will bring it up. so will brave, ecosia, duckduckgo, and bing.
Thanks for the link. I don't know how anyone who watches the video can think this was real. It's preposterous there wasn't a drop of blood spilled. Even the guy on the floor at point blank, it looked like a blast of air? The first "victim" is supposedly tagged with heavy caliber fire and falls forward? Reading parts of the manifesto the entire operation seems entirely scripted it's ridiculous.

Notsure

Established
Has anyone here had a believed psyop occur close to them? I dont live too far from Buffalo(was there last month), and shop at Tops all the time and this story really messed me up. I believe psyops are real but Im telling you from personal experience it's different investigating pysops in other parts of the country. When it happens close to home especially in a medium city like Buffalo its makes you question yourself and what you believe, at least for me it has. I guess thats why its a psyop? I refuse to watch the video because it will trouble my soul. Whether real or fake (I hope it was fake) its both evil and demoralizing.

Last edited:

Slava

Established
Buffalo – Apis (deity) was a sacred bull worshiped in the Memphis region
1300 Memphis Alley (North of the store) – Memphis (ancient Egyptian)
“When the previous bull, symbolizing Apis, died, the priests went in search of a new one. Apis was supposed to be BLACK with light marks: on the forehead – in the form of a triangle, on the back – in the form of a flying scarab ”
Memphis = 14+22+14+11+19+18+8 = 106 (Reverse Ordinal)
Black = 25+15+26+24+16 = 106 (Reverse Ordinal)
Memphis = 5+4+5+2+1+9+8 = 34 (Reverse Full Reduction)
Black = 7+6+8+6+7 = 34 (Reverse Full Reduction)
———–
Martin Luther King Jr. Died April 4, 1968 (aged 39) Memphis

Landon St., Riley St., Jefferson Ave.
Riley = 9+9+3+5+7 = 33 (Full Reduction)
Jefferson = 1+5+6+6+5+9+1+6+5 = 44 (Full Reduction)
11 of the 13 victims were Black – 11/13 = 0.(846153)
8:46 = 846 = We Remember… Never Forget
1.) The movie “8:46” (2011) based on the events of September 11, 2001. The film’s description says that it embodies the call “We will never forget.”
2.) MD-82 crash in Detroit: According to the official data, the crash occurred at 8:45:24. At the same time, the record of the flight recorder breaks off. But the memorial to the victims of the crash near the airport indicates the time 8:46.
3.) Accident at Moorgate station: Date 28 February 1975 8:46 am
4.) Coronavirus 8:46 Never Forget face mask released. In April 2020, Philip Dunton Murphy, governor of New Jersey after it was announced that 846 people had died in New Jersey from the coronavirus, said: “Just as we should never forget the victims of 9/11, we should not forget those we have lost now.”
5.) Democrats in Congress knelt for 8 minutes and 46 seconds in memory of George Floyd.
6..7.. e t.c.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Most of the theories you mention have an intellectual component, which is why such issues are discussed.

White supremacists may exist (i.e. Azov Battalion in Ukraine). However, white supREEEEEEmacy is a Marxist theory responsible for making smart people into stupid people. Hence, “Nope!” To white supREEEEEEmacy.

polymoog

Superstar
Has anyone here had a believed psyop occur close to them? I dont live too far from Buffalo(was there last month), and shop at Tops all the time and this story really messed me up. I believe psyops are real but Im telling you from personal experience it's different investigating pysops in other parts of the country. ... I refuse to watch the video because it will trouble my soul. Whether real or fake (I hope it was fake) its both evil and demoralizing.
so in summation, you believe psyops are real, especially this one because it was in close proximity to you, and you refuse to look at the evidence/video footage that proves it is a fake show.
youre BOUND to get to the truth that way!

Daze

Superstar
If this is a truthers site, why can't you guys admit white supremacy exists?
I seen a video a month or 2 ago. It was a black woman talking to her cell phone. She lived with only her mother. She talked about being robbed all the time until they saved up enough to move out and into a white community.

She talked about going to college, getting government privileges and other things whites didn't. While the video itself was about 5 minutes long i remember her saying white supremacy didn't exist and that her color gave her a leg up.

I'm sure my word doesn't count for much so if i come across the video again, I'll be sure to share it with you personally.

polymoog

Superstar
if it was a black shooter killing white people it still would be obvious to everyone here that this was a big hoax regardless of skin color (but it wouldnt help get that bill passed-- in the media, only white people, "trump conservative types", are labeled as "domestic terrorists"-- theyre the type that showed up at the "insurrection" of january 6th).

2 examples of phony fake shows with black ''supremacist'' shooters...

micah xavier johnson supposedly killed 10 dallas police officers for BLM in 2016 in protest that cops were targeting black people. this was supposed to help incite racial tension. it didnt work.

the brooklyn subway shooter (more recently) supposedly shot up everything because he was fired by a racist boss. another ridiculous NWO psyp. or should i have a kneejerk reaction and shout how black supremacy exists?

free2018

Star

I'm not confused, please don't mistake me for being confused. I already know you guys don't like to talk about it because you know how deep it goes in pertains to your own people. It's just that it baffles me to actually witness it every other day.

I already suggested to vancity that he shouldn't deal with you guys because obviously your spirit isn't allowing you to acknowledge your white privilege nor is it at least trying to see from another perspective.

But hey, you wanna continue? I have nothing to do with this. I was just curious about the news, tried to break the ice when I seen vancity's comment, and that's pretty much it. I'm not here to join in on the argument because I remember having plenty of conversations with some of you about stuff like this in the past & I was always shut down just for mentioning that colonization, slavery, BLM, white supremacy, and reparations are a big deal.

So I've learned to just let people think what they think. You, ignoring the unfair treatment of POC especially black people, leaves me completely unfazed. As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink it.

Carry on.
This is a thread about Buffalo. The point of the thread is to point out a psychological operation.
I am not going to address every single narrative and Masonic powered injustice in this thread. I try to be as logical consistent as possible.

free2018

Star
Has anyone here had a believed psyop occur close to them? I dont live too far from Buffalo(was there last month), and shop at Tops all the time and this story really messed me up. I believe psyops are real but Im telling you from personal experience it's different investigating pysops in other parts of the country. When it happens close to home especially in a medium city like Buffalo its makes you question yourself and what you believe, at least for me it has. I guess thats why its a psyop? I refuse to watch the video because it will trouble my soul. Whether real or fake (I hope it was fake) its both evil and demoralizing.
I have had one at least— not including the pandemic.

Hoax just means deception. Psychological operation does NOT no one dies.

chrisocn

Established
Found some interesting connections as I dug down into this Deep State event. Aaron Saunders, Jr., who was the hero security guard in this false flag, had a patent on an alternative combustion engine, aka, hydrogen engine.

Colleagues unsurprised that retired police officer Aaron Salter gave his life protecting others at Tops Market (excerpt):

"What his friends and colleagues remember most about Salter is his interest as an amateur scientist to create the world's first car engine that could run on water. The engine would break down water, separating the oxygen and hydrogen molecules so that they would be used to power the vehicle. He even had detailed drawings of his invention.

"He was very passionate about this," Malkowski said. "He was trying to contact people who could help him with production on this. I'm not a mechanical guy, but he had it all laid out."

Phillips had similar recollections about Salter's plans to create an alternative to gasoline.

"We would talk about how the garage was converted into a semi-lab," Phillips said.

While Salter may have considered himself a research scientist at heart, to everyone else, he was simply a good cop
."

Here is his Facebook page referencing his aspirations: https://www.facebook.com/saltshak

Free Energy Device Inventors Who Were Imprisoned or Silenced Mysteriously

Aaron Salter, Jr. Patents

You're either WITH them....or AGAINST them:

Grey, blue, green – why are there so many colours of hydrogen?

Governor Hochul Announces Multi-State Agreement Signed with Major Hydrogen Ecosystem Partners to Propose a Regional Clean Energy Hydrogen Hub

...was Aaron Salter, Jr., going his OWN way??? It seemed so as he had signed up with the Daymond John's inside edge team (shortly after his first patent as posted ON HIS fACEBOOK PAGE in Jan 2016...WHICH WENT SILENT AFTER THAT...HMMMMMM???) so that he could start licensing his product to companies that want to use a new energy source...and we know Daymond John, of FUBU/Shark Tank fame works with the Beast System:

DJ1.jpg
DJ2.jpg

...and how did DJ become famous? He was "knighted" by his "king-maker" L.L. Cool J

LLJ2.jpg

IT STAYS IN THE FAMILY!!!

Last edited:

Notsure

Established
I have had one at least— not including the pandemic.

Hoax just means deception. Psychological operation does NOT no one dies.
Its just hard to imagine, the neighborhood and people dont look so different than where Im at which is why its shocking.

Notsure

Established
so in summation, you believe psyops are real, especially this one because it was in close proximity to you, and you refuse to look at the evidence/video footage that proves it is a fake show.
youre BOUND to get to the truth that way!
Is the video essential to uncovering the truth? Its not like all mass shooting have pov footage, but they can still be exposed. Doubt just set in for me, you might not understand, I get it though. Just thought someone might be able to relate.

Last edited: