Mass Shooting at Pittsburgh Synagogue

rainerann

Star
I can see the direction that this country is taking, I see the types of people with their hands on all levers of power and If in the event of a crisis all conservatives will side with the radicals, they are doing it now as we speak.

I regret plenty that I have said, but I do know what will happen if your ideas are allowed to take root. It starts with a G if you are wondering.
Well, it is good to apologize for these things, and I support presenting the information that you do because a solid opinion is developed by entertaining all sides of the situation.

However, your assumption that this path is paved with more truth and integrity is an assumption based on your own inability to consider information that is not presented by yourself, and while I support you having the opportunity to share this perspective, I still consider it to be extremist in its presentation.

Therefore, it can’t all be taken seriously because this would multiply an extremist view and sooner or later, something like this would happen to a conservative.

I don’t support extremism period and I have never promoted extremism. So the implication that something I have said contributed to this is false.

However, you weren’t really the one going in this direction when the thread started. Hello was. You seemed to be exicted that this would provide the evidence you needed to prove that trump supporters were violent before all the information was released.

Which is just another example of an extremist position that has the potential to create harm when an individual has poor coping skills. You have just as much in common with this shooter as anyone else you accuse.

rainerann

Star
That is a lie and you know it. How many times have you brought up the Talmud for example and everything else common in the Jewish religion? But keep insulting me you just prove my point furthermore.
Dude, bringing up the Talmud is no different than bringing up the writing of Freemasons and I will be honest and say I was very interested in your perspective in the beginning because you seemed rather intelligent and introduced information that was rather unique. I used to like a lot of what you said because I felt we actually had a lot in common in the pursuit of research that doesn’t lead to an extremist position.

However, it is difficult for me to do these days because for some reason, you can’t accept that someone could take the same approach as you when it comes to this subject. The same way you approach freemasonry is the same way I approach the Talmud so that when I communicate this to others, I feel like it should be just as obvious that I am not an extremist just like I’m sure you don’t consider yourself to be one.

So just FYI, most of what is posted on this forum has the potential to promote some kind of extremism when people don’t have good coping skills. That doesn’t mean that the people posting about the Illuminati, elite, conservative, leftist, freemason, Muslim, christian are guilty in any way of promoting or supporting violence or intimidation.

Well, it is good to apologize for these things, and I support presenting the information that you do because a solid opinion is developed by entertaining all sides of the situation.

However, your assumption that this path is paved with more truth and integrity is an assumption based on your own inability to consider information that is not presented by yourself, and while I support you having the opportunity to share this perspective, I still consider it to be extremist in its presentation.

Therefore, it can’t all be taken seriously because this would multiply an extremist view and sooner or later, something like this would happen to a conservative.

I don’t support extremism period and I have never promoted extremism. So the implication that something I have said contributed to this is false.

However, you weren’t really the one going in this direction when the thread started. Hello was. You seemed to be exicted that this would provide the evidence you needed to prove that trump supporters were violent before all the information was released.

Which is just another example of an extremist position that has the potential to create harm when an individual has poor coping skills. You have just as much in common with this shooter as anyone else you accuse.
I take all information into consideration and it is why I have come to the conclusions I do. Believe it or not I used to be a Ron Paul libertarian until it became apparent that that particular strain of “libertarianism” is just a front for white nationalism and a gateway to outright fascism.

You promote extremism every time you promote Holicaust Denial, the Protocols, Pizzagate, Austrian Economics, Nationalism, in other words virtually everything you believe in is an extremist idea.

The shooter may not have been a Trump supporter but he was a believer in the “Soros funding the Caravan” lie that Trump supports, and again it was only because he thought Trump was pretending to be a White Nationalist.

The death toll from the Right keeps climbing, and so far the left has killed virtually nobody. So maybe you can understand why people are little upset and can get swept up in revolutionary talk because we can see the threat that you pose.

On that I agree, it’s a only a matter of degrees that separates anyone of us, but my flawed character aside and regrettable things I have said, I was never a physical threat to anybody.

Helioform

Star
Dude, bringing up the Talmud is no different than bringing up the writing of Freemasons and I will be honest and say I was very interested in your perspective in the beginning because you seemed rather intelligent and introduced information that was rather unique. I used to like a lot of what you said because I felt we actually had a lot in common in the pursuit of research that doesn’t lead to an extremist position.

However, it is difficult for me to do these days because for some reason, you can’t accept that someone could take the same approach as you when it comes to this subject. The same way you approach freemasonry is the same way I approach the Talmud so that when I communicate this to others, I feel like it should be just as obvious that I am not an extremist just like I’m sure you don’t consider yourself to be one.

So just FYI, most of what is posted on this forum has the potential to promote some kind of extremism when people don’t have good coping skills. That doesn’t mean that the people posting about the Illuminati, elite, conservative, leftist, freemason, Muslim, christian are guilty in any way of promoting or supporting violence or intimidation.
I only brought up some of their writings that confirmed that they lied even to their own members and only the most elites were in charge.

I have pretty much moved on from the Freemasonic stuff anyway. Right now, there are much bigger threats to the world, such as technocracy. The so called Illuminati mostly have PhDs now and fund AI projects that will be used to impose "order" on the world. Focusing on freemasons is a bit outdated now that they are "externalizing" their hierarchy.

rainerann

Star
I only brought up some of their writings that confirmed that they lied even to their own members and only the most elites were in charge.

I have pretty much moved on from the Freemasonic stuff anyway. Right now, there are much bigger threats to the world, such as technocracy. The so called Illuminati mostly have PhDs now and fund AI projects that will be used to impose "order" on the world. Focusing on freemasons is a bit outdated now that they are "externalizing" their hierarchy.
The point is that we are discussing religion and politics most of the time around here. These are the two most common causes of extremism in the history of the world. Everything here is fodder for a potential extremist. However, most of the time, we are debating a different source of cause and effect rather than debating ways that something should be addressed. Therefore, anyone who takes a discussion that we have around here to the extent of determining a solution, like this guy did, is on his own.

I actually take a very literal view of nonaggression as a Christian that I have stated on the forum before. I also take a somewhat literal view towards Jewish groups that oppose Zionism and I believe they will be blessed for this. I have personally donated money to a couple of Jewish groups in the past, so anyone becoming extreme and throwing their life away without creating a single solution based on something I have said, is on their own and it is offensive to have someone suggest otherwise.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
I take all information into consideration and it is why I have come to the conclusions I do. Believe it or not I used to be a Ron Paul libertarian until it became apparent that that particular strain of “libertarianism” is just a front for white nationalism and a gateway to outright fascism.

You promote extremism every time you promote Holicaust Denial, the Protocols, Pizzagate, Austrian Economics, Nationalism, in other words virtually everything you believe in is an extremist idea.

The shooter may not have been a Trump supporter but he was a believer in the “Soros funding the Caravan” lie that Trump supports, and again it was only because he thought Trump was pretending to be a White Nationalist.

The death toll from the Right keeps climbing, and so far the left has killed virtually nobody. So maybe you can understand why people are little upset and can get swept up in revolutionary talk because we can see the threat that you pose.

On that I agree, it’s a only a matter of degrees that separates anyone of us, but my flawed character aside and regrettable things I have said, I was never a physical threat to anybody.
Technically, you are a hairsbreadth away from being an antisemite yourself according to an extreme Zionist with your view towards Israel. For the extreme Zionist, anything other than blind support and belief in the innocence of Israel is reason to determine someone to be an antisemite. Your perspective that this is not the case is only the belief that you can decide how someone views your perspective towards the war crimes committed by Israel as though denouncing other subjects regarding Jews should be proof that you are not an antisemite.

However, this does not matter to some Zionists I have known and possibly even a couple here on the board even if they haven't come outright and said it yet. Sure, it would not be fair or accurate, but extremism is not about being fair or accurate. It is all about the fear of being transparent about your own failings and projecting this fear onto other people as though every criticism were a threat of violence against your person that you needed to find a way to prevent.

Quite frankly, I don't think this makes you an antisemite. It is common for the left to support BDS for the same reasons. The people at Huffington Post had some strong words about this subject a year ago. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/senate-bill-720-making-it-a-crime-to-support-palestinian_us_598efd20e4b063e2ae057fcc

So if they can successfully make BDS illegal at some point, and antisemitism is eventually criminalized because of things like this. Then, you would have a Bolshevik revival, not a return of fascism, unless you call them the same thing, which is possible to do. Therefore, the only thing we are really doing on the forum is debating a different cause and effect. You think that the present actions of the right will cause a certain effect. I don't entirely disagree, but I would include additional factors leading to an undesired effect. At no point, is anyone suggesting that violence is the solution. That would the independent choice of an individual to take something that we are discussing to that extreme.

In addition to this, with your opinion of the war crimes of Israel. The only real difference between us is my interest in understanding the background for the present war crimes committed in Israel. Where do they come from? What is motivating them? In finding the source of the present situation, you would find the solution. The war crimes of Israel mirror the war crimes of the Bolsheviks. So there is more to it if we able to recognize that Israel is guilty of war crimes.

However, if we ignore the history and completely center our discussion on current events, these same war crimes are the reason behind the growing community willing to entertain what you are calling conspiracy. They see how much money Israel is getting and what they are using it for and it becomes easy for them to entertain the very things that you reject.

So I will repeat that I think the solution to this growing crowd who are very vulgar in my opinion, is to stop giving Israel money since their currency has a higher valuation than our own and their economy is growing in its development of technologies.

That would take care of a lot of this, but Israel will never voluntarily give up the money they are getting from the US even if it is a current event that is rooting a new wave of rejection towards the Jews. This is what many Jews who have opposed Zionism for years have been saying--that the situation regarding Israel was going to increase antisemitic opinion; and like a bunch of prophets, their words are manifesting as the truth even though no one has been listening to them because they have been blinded by the Israeli propaganda and, more than likely, the way they feel that they would benefit from the creation of Israel like it were a lucky rabbit foot. In plain terms, there are a bunch of people who basically think they will all be getting a free jacuzzi in Heaven for supporting Israel rather than supporting the Jews who have been warning people about this very thing for years. I have done the latter. Therefore, what you are saying is not true about me, period.

Last edited:
Technically, you are a hairsbreadth away from being an antisemite yourself according to an extreme Zionist with your view towards Israel. For the extreme Zionist, anything other than blind support and belief in the innocence of Israel is reason to determine someone to be an antisemite. Your perspective that this is not the case is only the belief that you can decide how someone views your perspective towards the war crimes committed by Israel as proof that you not antisemitic because you denounce other subjects.

I'm aware. I am down to discuss human rights violations by Israel or any other State at any time. However you make reasonable discourse on the subject impossible when you push things like Holocaust denial, or the Protocols. Obvious bullshit based in hatred only fuels and shields the behavior of Israel. If I could talk about how collective punishment is immoral and dare I say even anti-Christian, maybe I, and others like me could make some progress. Maybe if the people like me who understand that Israel is often in the wrong, but also say it is wrong to rewrite history to favor fascism, were in charge we could put an end to this madness that is based on all sides by literal interpretations of religious writings.

However, this does not matter to some Zionists I have known and possibly even a couple here on the board even if they haven't come outright and said it yet. Sure, it would not be fair or accurate, but extremism is not about being fair or accurate. It is all about the fear of being transparent about your own failings and projecting this fear onto other people as though every criticism were a threat of violence against your person that you needed to find a way to prevent.
Capitalism,Nationalism and Fascism and Dominionism which are the four Arms of American Conservatism are a very real threat to my person and to the persons of many people that I care about, so yeah I take this seriously.

Quite frankly, I don't think this makes you an antisemite. It is common for the left to support BDS for the same reasons. The people at Huffington Post had some strong words about this subject a year ago. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/senate-bill-720-making-it-a-crime-to-support-palestinian_us_598efd20e4b063e2ae057fcc

Again, I understand that there are people who take the opposite position of you to extremes. For the sake of human rights and decency I am trying to help bring an understanding, but its you and people like you that stand in my way by peddling verifiable nonsense! You give an excuse to ban any criticism of Israel with WHAT YOU SUPPORT, WHEN YOU SIGNAL BOOST NAZI PROPAGANDA THIS IS THE RESULT IT HAS. Israel is bad in a lot of ways but I can understand Jewish paranoia. People like you have been accusing them of drinking infants blood and bullshit for centuries and have used it as an excuse for pogroms and expulsions, the whole theory of this website is that same ancient superstition (used to deflect from the economic exploitation of the Lords of course) replace 'Occult Elite' with Jew and you have it right there.

So if this is successful at some point, and antisemitism is eventually criminalized because of things like this. Then, you would have a Bolshevik revival, not a return of fascism, unless you call them the same thing, which is possible to do. Therefore, the only thing we are really doing on the forum is debating a different cause and effect. You think that the present actions of the right will cause a certain effect. I don't entirely disagree, but I would include additional factors leading to an undesired effect. At no point, is anyone suggesting that violence is the solution. That would the independent choice of an individual to take something that we are discussing to that extreme.

In addition to this, with your opinion of the war crimes of Israel. The only real difference between us is my interest in understanding the background for the present war crimes committed in Israel. Where do they come from? What is motivating them? In finding the source of the present situation, you would find the solution. The war crimes of Israel mirror the war crimes of the Bolsheviks. So there is more to it if we recognize Israel as being guilty of war crimes.

I doubt the history of Communism or the Russian Revolution you believe in is in anyway accurate because Jews = Communism is also a lie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union

That said I'm an Anarchist not a Communist, Lenin was a bastard and so was Stalin. The Revolution was betrayed anyway, maybe if Old Leon was able to prevail things would have been different, I don't know. Stalinism/Leninism is really just same as the old boss power type shit, although Lenin really didn't live long enough for us to accurately see. Animal Farm is about the Stalin/Trotsky rift and maybe if you could understand it in that way you would realize that Stalinism was just another name for fascism/capitalism. ( Humans are Capitalists, Stalinists the Pigs, Snowball is Trotsky).

Israel is a vehicle for a group of fundamentalist 'Christians' who are attempting to manipulate geo-politics to mimic their 100% false interpretation of Revelation ( which is irrelevant to the Gospel of Christ) they have a lot of influence and are shielded from a lot, and of course there are Jews involved in the international Capitalist Conspiracy but they aren't a majority or the group in total control. The hard truth is no one group is and that is what makes the world so dangerous.

However, if we ignore the history and completely center our discussion on current events, these same war crimes are the reason behind the growing community willing to entertain what you are calling conspiracy. They see how much money Israel is getting and what they are using it for and it becomes easy for them to entertain the very things that you reject.

So I will repeat that I think the solution to this growing crowd who are very vulgar in my opinion, is to stop giving Israel money since their currency has a higher valuation than our own and their economy is growing in its development of technologies.

That would take care of a lot of this, but Israel will never voluntarily give up the money they are getting from the US even if it is a current event that is rooting a new wave of rejection towards the Jews. This is what many Jews who have opposed Zionism for years have been saying--that the situation regarding Israel was going to increase antisemitic opinion; and like a bunch of prophets, their words are manifesting as the truth even though no one has been listening to them because they have been blinded by the Israeli propaganda and, more than likely, the way they feel that they would benefit from the creation of Israel like it were a lucky rabbit foot. In plain terms, there are a bunch of people who basically think they will all be getting a free jacuzzi in Heaven for supporting Israel rather than supporting the Jews who have been warning people about this very thing for years. I have done the latter. Therefore, what you are saying is not true about me, period.
No one is ignoring history, but you are falsifying it. If you are sincere then support Bernie Sanders, an agnostic Jew who at least rhetorically has proposed a foreign policy vision that will not be more of the same regarding Israel/Palestine. Or you can sink deeper into white supremacist conspiracy theory and make the job that much harder for people who actually give a damn about this issue.

Thank you for your reply.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
I'm aware. I am down to discuss human rights violations by Israel or any other State at any time. However you make reasonable discourse on the subject impossible when you push things like Holocaust denial, or the Protocols. Obvious bullshit based in hatred only fuels and shields the behavior of Israel. If I could talk about how collective punishment is immoral and dare I say even anti-Christian, maybe I, and others like me could make some progress. Maybe if the people like me who understand that Israel is often in the wrong, but also say it is wrong to rewrite history to favor fascism, were in charge we could put an end to this madness that is based on all sides by literal interpretations of religious writings.

Capitalism,Nationalism and Fascism and Dominionism which are the four Arms of American Conservatism are a very real threat to my person and to the persons of many people that I care about, so yeah I take this seriously.

Again, I understand that there are people who take the opposite position of you to extremes. For the sake of human rights and decency I am trying to help bring an understanding, but its you and people like you that stand in my way by peddling verifiable nonsense! You give an excuse to ban any criticism of Israel with WHAT YOU SUPPORT, WHEN YOU SIGNAL BOOST NAZI PROPAGANDA THIS IS THE RESULT IT HAS. Israel is bad in a lot of ways but I can understand Jewish paranoia. People like you have been accusing them of drinking infants blood and bullshit for centuries and have used it as an excuse for pogroms and expulsions, the whole theory of this website is that same ancient superstition (used to deflect from the economic exploitation of the Lords of course) replace 'Occult Elite' with Jew and you have it right there.

I doubt the history of Communism or the Russian Revolution you believe in is in anyway accurate because Jews = Communism is also a lie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_Russia

That said I'm an Anarchist not a Communist, Lenin was a bastard and so was Stalin. The Revolution was betrayed anyway, maybe if Old Leon was able to prevail things would have been different, I don't know. Stalinism/Leninism is really just same as the old boss power type shit, although Lenin really didn't live long enough for us to accurately see. Animal Farm is about the Stalin/Trotsky rift and maybe if you could understand it in that way you would realize that Stalinism was just another name for fascism/capitalism. ( Humans are Capitalists, Stalinists the Pigs, Snowball is Trotsky).

Israel is a vehicle for a group of fundamentalist 'Christians' who are attempting to manipulate geo-politics to mimic their 100% false interpretation of Revelation ( which is irrelevant to the Gospel of Christ) they have a lot of influence and are shielded from a lot, and of course there are Jews involved in the international Capitalist Conspiracy but they aren't a majority or the group in total control. The hard truth is no one group is and that is what makes the world so dangerous.

No one is ignoring history, but you are falsifying it. If you are sincere then support Bernie Sanders, an agnostic Jew who at least rhetorically has proposed a foreign policy vision that will not be more of the same regarding Israel/Palestine. Or you can sink deeper into white supremacist conspiracy theory and make the job that much harder for people who actually give a damn about this issue.

Thank you for your reply.
You are in denial of the vast Jewish approval and evangelism of Communism historically in every location that communism is present.

For example, Ethiopia Jews accepting Marxism. Do you think that this was because they liked communism or because Marx was a Jew?

However, I wouldn't say you make it harder to get justice for Israel's war crimes. Israeli propaganda does a very good job of this on its own. Although, you also seem to have some deep denial about the plethora of sources that I have referenced on this forum that do not include the subjects that you suggest create an obstacle for you. Just thought I would point this out as well.

It also might be interesting for you to consider. If Israel is guilty of war crimes, according to yourself, and there are writings discussing these crimes that are easy to prove because they are pertaining to a current event. Isn't it possible for the same phenomenon to have happened in the past? So if people were saying Bolshevism was a Jewish mechanism of gaining authority within Russia, isn't it possible that the people who were saying these things were motivated to do so for the same reasons that people are motivated to present Israeli war crimes to the public? This is one of my motivations for researching the subject. If one is true in the present, there is a high probability that one is also true in the past.

Especially when you consider that if we discuss the history of white nationalism, no one says that the history of white nationalism is not real even if the present situation is real with statements made across social media to prove it.

If people say that the Catholic church is guilty of crimes in the present, no one says that the only reason people said they were guilty of crimes in the past was so they could persecute them for being Christians. Both parties are obligated to take responsibility for these things from a historical perspective and from the perspective of current events.

In fact, the only time crimes recorded from a historical perspective are whitewashed is when we are discussing Jews. According to this narrative that you are supporting, Jews were completely innocent until the state of Israel was created. The probability of this being true is slim to none.

But like I said, I don't think you are creating an obstacle considering you are able to accept what is obvious according to current events. The fact that others can't do the same without concerning themselves with history is entirely their own problem.

You are in denial of the vast Jewish approval and evangelism of Communism historically in every location that communism is present.

For example, Ethiopia Jews accepting Marxism. Do you think that this was because they liked communism or because Marx was a Jew?

However, I wouldn't say you make it harder to get justice for Israel's war crimes. Israeli propaganda does a very good job of this on its own. Although, you also seem to have some deep denial about the plethora of sources that I have referenced on this forum that do not include the subjects that you suggest create an obstacle for you. Just thought I would point this out as well.

It also might be interesting for you to consider. If Israel is guilty of war crimes, according to yourself, and there are writings discussing these crimes that are easy to prove because they are pertaining to a current event. Isn't it possible for the same phenomenon to have happened in the past? So if people were saying Bolshevism was a Jewish mechanism of gaining authority within Russia, isn't it possible that the people who were saying these things were motivated to do so for the same reasons that people are motivated to present Israeli war crimes to the public? This is one of my motivations for researching the subject. If one is true in the present, there is a high probability that one is also true in the past.

Especially when you consider that if we discuss the history of white nationalism, no one says that the history of white nationalism is not real even if the present situation is real with statements made across social media to prove it.

If people say that the Catholic church is guilty of crimes in the present, no one says that the only reason people said they were guilty of crimes in the past was so they could persecute them for being Christians. Both parties are obligated to take responsibility for these things from a historical perspective and from the perspective of current events.

In fact, the only time crimes recorded from a historical perspective are whitewashed is when we are discussing Jews. According to this narrative that you are supporting, Jews were completely innocent until the state of Israel was created. The probability of this being true is slim to none.

But like I said, I don't think you are creating an obstacle considering you are able to accept what is obvious according to current events. The fact that others can't do the same without concerning themselves with history is entirely their own problem.

You are in denial because your whole worldview hinges on International Banking. International Banking is not communist/leftist/anarchic ok.

International Banking was Feudalism. International Banking is capitalism. If the Jews run international banking (they don't, its everybody) then they are capitalists.

If you have a problem with Jew Banking, you actually have a problem with Capitalism, so abandon your right wing philosophy of hatred, repent and say, I will stand with the worker :)

No one is innocent, the hands and history of every "race" of people on this planet is soaked in blood and history is written in every kind of atrocity, but no one is to blame either, and we only exist because we once knew how to get a long, history is still one raised fist of unity, otherwise we would have died in the wild 300k years ago.

The Jewish connection to communism is so vast and well grounded that it would not serve you to argue against it. Historians say "it would be difficult to find a more Jewish person than Karl Marx" who descended from 15 generations of Talmudic rabbis. Even the United States executed some Jews in the '50s for treason, who were communists. "Old Leon" was a Jewish tailor from New York, real name Lev Bronstein. He was among the most cruel and bloodthirsty internationalists the world has ever seen so I dont understand why the modern far left idolizes him.

1541108912718.png

Last edited:
[QUOTE="lightseeker, post: 167814, member: 2691"nd "Old Leon" was a Jewish tailor from New York, .

.[/QUOTE]

LOL, no point in going forward after that.

If there was a lot of Jews attracted to Communism its the same reason anyone is attracted to Communism/Leftism because we tired of being fucked by you.

Post all ya anti-JO0 Memes all ya want, you are not rewriting history, and this brief moment of nationalism we are experiencing now is just the death throes of a dying movement. Ultimately you will consume yourselves.

'If you feed the poor, you're a saint. If you ask why they're poor, you're a Communist." - Dorothy Day

LOL, no point in going forward after that.

If there was a lot of Jews attracted to Communism its the same reason anyone is attracted to Communism/Leftism because we tired of being fucked by you.
Really, I am the elite? Why didnt I see it before....

Post all ya anti-JO0 Memes all ya want, you are not rewriting history, and this brief moment of nationalism we are experiencing now is just the death throes of a dying movement. Ultimately you will consume yourselves.

"
If you feed the poor, you're a saint. If you ask why they're poor, you're a Communist." - Dorothy Day
Im not rewriting history I gave you sourced documents. You are free to ignore, research or interpret them as you like. You might be suprized if you did though. You were having a good dialogue with rainerann so I dont want to derail that, but the Jewish connection to communism is really not even an argument.

rainerann

Star
No one is innocent, the hands and history of every "race" of people on this planet is soaked in blood and history is written in every kind of atrocity, but no one is to blame either, and we only exist because we once knew how to get a long, history is still one raised fist of unity, otherwise we would have died in the wild 300k years ago.
I actually agree with you here, which is why I believe that not funding Israel is the best solution to the present state of things like the event that started this thread, and is a factor that is increasing unfavorable opinion towards the Jews at the present time.

There is guilt all around and no one is going to entirely agree on how we got here, but it would protect people in this country if we cut financial ties with Israel and that is all that matters when you have so much division created by politics right now.

There is never going to be a cause that everyone will be inspired to join like you are suggesting. This utopian fantasy is why systems like communism have failed so many times in the past. Solutions need to be made simpler because of this. What you are suggesting is not a practical way to create a solution. It is not practical to join this cause, especially when joining a cause like you are suggesting comes with a different set of strings and a list of expectations for what I will agree to believe and reject. What we need is a simple way to protect people in this country that creates the most limited political discussion possible.

More words equal more problems in some cases and the present state of social media is evidence of the problems that can be created because of a surplus of words with the absence of solutions.

Unfortunately, everyone seems to think they can become a hero or the subject of future legends, which creates grandiose ideas that are not capable of supporting something like anarchy, which I know you support.

So I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I am not inspired to stand on my kitchen table and say "I will stand with the worker" as though it created a vision within my soul that caused me to seek a literal height to match it.

I actually agree with you here, which is why I believe that not funding Israel is the best solution to the present state of things like the event that started this thread, and is a factor that is increasing unfavorable opinion towards the Jews at the present time.

There is guilt all around and no one is going to entirely agree on how we got here, but it would protect people in this country if we cut financial ties with Israel and that is all that matters when you have so much division created by politics right now.

There is never going to be a cause that everyone will be inspired to join like you are suggesting. This utopian fantasy is why systems like communism have failed so many times in the past. Solutions need to be made simpler because of this. What you are suggesting is not a practical way to create a solution. It is not practical to join this cause, especially when joining a cause like you are suggesting comes with a different set of strings and a list of expectations for what I will agree to believe and reject. What we need is a simple way to protect people in this country that creates the most limited political discussion possible.

More words equal more problems in some cases and the present state of social media is evidence of the problems that can be created because of a surplus of words with the absence of solutions.

Unfortunately, everyone seems to think they can become a hero or the subject of future legends, which creates grandiose ideas that are not capable of supporting something like anarchy, which I know you support.

So I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I am not inspired to stand on my kitchen table and say "I will stand with the worker" as though it created a vision within my soul that caused me to seek a literal height to match it.
I may never see the society I believe in but I will continue to work for it. It’s a matter of morality, it’s the right thing to do. We have tried your way for a long time. Capitalism doesn’t work, authority doesn’t work, so morally I can’t support it.

Goodnight, you and and one guy can have this thread.

I'll take Utopian Fantasy over the Dystopian reality I am presented with from those of your political-theological philosophy.

Last edited:
Well now that its just us here rainerann I may as well say that I agree with what you are saying, thank you for sharing.

I also in no way condone violence for political or spiritual means, and I will speak against it and say that it is never justified except for in defense. I trust that humanity can evaluate information non violently, and that awareness of an issue does one hundred fold more than violence ever could. If everyone has an understanding of an issue, there would be no need for force or violence, which is why I speak and encourage discussion. If i meet information which opposes my viewpoint I do not try to resist or downplay it, but understand what it truly is so that I can have a clear head facing it and can guide anyone who would commit a crime against humanity like violence away from it.

Helioform

Star
The point is that we are discussing religion and politics most of the time around here. These are the two most common causes of extremism in the history of the world. Everything here is fodder for a potential extremist.
The arguing over religion here has become quite silly. Most of the threads are from Christians arguing with each other about some aspect of their own religion and they are totally unrelated to conspiracies. But I see what you mean anyway. Which is why I am starting to move away from forums like this because they are exactly that: fodder for political extremists. These extreme right wingers are all hardcore conspiracy theorists and they put all the blame on various made up boogeymen. QAnon believers, pro-Trump people are quite annoying and believe in all kinds of stupid unfounded conspiratorial shit, for example. Trump himself is a conspiracy theorist who plays the victim whenever he is confronted by people who expose his lies. So, Conspiracy Theory is indeed fueling these heinous acts, which is why I try to point out the obviously false theories like Pizzagate. That guy who went to that restaurant and shot someone obviously believed this crap that Hillary was running a pedo ring inside a pizza restaurant. Without any proof. As long as the alleged culprit is on the other side of your political position, then all conspiracy theories are automatically true.

Aazaad

Established
The point being that all this, whether false flag or not, helps distract from other important things going on. For me, the Khashoggi murder was a big deal, so now it will be pushed to the back, soon to be forgotten.
And his murder (as tragic and inhumane as it is) was a distraction from Saudi crimes in yemen. And since when Turkey, whom army just had a joint patrol with the US, in Syria, gives a crap?

Karlysymon

Superstar
And his murder (as tragic and inhumane as it is) was a distraction from Saudi crimes in yemen. And since when Turkey, whom army just had a joint patrol with the US, in Syria, gives a crap?
It just doesn't make any sense that it was a distraction from their crimes in Yemen because that war has been going on for years.
Its more like they just wanted the guy dead, for whatever reason, but the wall to wall coverage in Western media makes for good a distraction.

Aazaad

Established
It just doesn't make any sense that it was a distraction from their crimes in Yemen because that war has been going on for years.
Its more like they just wanted the guy dead, for whatever reason, but the wall to wall coverage in Western media makes for good a distraction.
Yes, the same media and the same countries that are silent about, or even helping KSA in killing thousands in Yemen, are suddenly disturbed and worried about one journalist. I don't mean to downplay his murder, if anything, using such a crime as distraction makes it even worse.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yes, the same media and the same countries that are silent about, or even helping KSA in killing thousands in Yemen, are suddenly disturbed and worried about one journalist.
That's a good point. It was all funny, really, the talk about cutting ties and recalling ambassadors. Like as though they'd follow through, seeing as KSA is a big weapons buyer and money trumps everything else.
You said:
I don't mean to downplay his murder, if anything, using such a crime as distraction makes it even worse.
Happens all the time. I was told that when Micheal Jackson died, some unfavorable treaty was in the process of being signed and the wall to wall coverage just took away the spotlight from the proceedings, a welcome distraction. I mean, his death crashed the internet, and it can't be the only example.

Last edited: