Mass Shooting at Pittsburgh Synagogue

OK, gotcha. "We" are as guilty as the nut-job. How many babies did the left kill this week?
Yeah, you are. This toxicity is everywhere in conservative culture and it is the end result of nationalism. This is the real life-consequence of bogus conspiracy theories that get peddled and believed as if they were Gospel. It wasn't just this week either, since 9/11 the vast majority of terror attacks come from right-wing white supremacism. Robert Bowers was peddling the "turrorists in da caravan" theory that gets play here and by the "President"

When it's a Muslim, they will always ask, "Where did he get radicalized?", they don't ask when it's a white man, but I'll tell you were, Lewrockwell, Breitbart, The Vigilant Citizen, Infowars, 8 and 4 Chan, VDare, Gateway Pundit, and dozens more.

I've been warning about the threat from white supremacists, how they are a well oiled and organized machine, this is just the beginning.

Nice try with the abortion thing, what a stale right wing tactic. How many women had freedom over there bodies last week?

Lurker

Star
How many women had freedom over there bodies last week?
Most of them. They can kill babies, they can get vaccines, they can drive, they can buy fire arms, they can work outside of the home, they can vote (with or without their dollars), they can dress slutty (or not). They really do have choices.

Most of them. They can kill babies, they can get vaccines, they can drive, they can buy fire arms, they can work outside of the home, they can vote (with or without their dollars), they can dress slutty (or not). They really do have choices.

Yeah, that was the point of what I posted.

Aero

Superstar
I think we can recognize this isn't an either/or situation and both are wrong. Propaganda and media can be used to influence and push an evil agenda, so that's wrong. Committing a crime after reading/hearing said propaganda is also wrong. We can, however, choose to not be influenced by propaganda, therefore the choice to become violent is really on the criminal.

The problem with blaming violence on books, media, and the free exchange of ideas is that we then get into censorship and even more thought policing than we already have.
Censorship isn't what I'm talking about. You brought up responsibility so let's explore that. We are still responsible for our ideas and what we create and promote. If I promote someone to a higher rank in my guild, I am still responsible for what they do. I cannot ever logically shift that blame away.

Of course, the type of logical fallacy I'm talking about is pretty popular. It's called a double standard. You know? Where the other person assumes all of the responsibility. Furthermore, the double standard is like a guaranteed precursor to full-blown scapegoating. And we all know what scapegoating is a precursor for...

Scapegoating is a precursor for taking away peoples rights by force. The right to live, and own property. So again I shall say. If you think something you are spreading around might be scapegoating don't say it. Show some of that responsibility people keep talking about.

elsbet

Superstar
Already reporting as stating "All These Jews Must Die", if not an outright Trump supporter, I guarantee it will come out he was a follower of some anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist, and there are tons of them. I'm in complete control of my emotions, its righties like you who operate off emotion and identity politics. The whole reason you support Trump is how he makes you and your enemies feel.

Have a good day Zone, have a nice day at work.
I thought Trump was pro Israel. Why would a person who hates Jews be considered a Trumpite?

I thought Trump was pro Israel. Why would a person who hates Jews be considered a Trumpite?
I’ve addressed this before, it doesn’t seem to be a deal breaker as lots of visible neo-Nazis white supremacists support him. Some admire Israel in a weird way for how they treat the Palestinians, some I assume disagree but feel it’s worth it because they agree on other things, and others believe in Bible End Tines Prophecies so I think they are encouraging something coming to a head.

Plus it’s useless to think that Trump supporters or white supremacists operate off reason or logic as both are emotion based .

Last edited:
A lot of white supremacists support Trump because they think he's the best thing to happen to their ideology in a long time. A lot of his incendiary language being normalized helps their cause in the long-run and the fact that he never outright denounced David Duke's endorsement further legitimized their disgusting worldview. Some, especially younger supporters who spent way to much time trolling on the internet, legitimately believe he's playing some crazy long-term game.

rainerann

Star
I hope the shooter was not reading this board... because he would have seriously got some "ammo" from all the vile posts about Jews on this board.
That’s a ridiculous thing to say considering all the things people say about masons, Muslims, and Christians around here. The reality is that anyone of these institutions is at risk according to your logic depending on whether or not someone has difficulty coping with anger.

Any place that a rich person sets foot on could be victimized in the same way simply because someone felt they were “elite” which basically means that you are an honorary member of the Illuminati to some people.

Although, most people discussing things based on concerns they have about everything happening around them don’t have poor coping mechanisms like this.

You should know this because you spread just as much crap about the Freemasons around here as you can claim anyone says about the Jews, yet you make another pompous comment.

Maybe we should just revive capital punishment for antisemtism the way Lenin did. Would that make you feel better? It might force some percentage to agree with you grandiose ideas about the knights templar and holy blood holy grail conspiracies which would probably make your experience around here more enjoyable so I’m sure you would not object to this.

Let’s not forget the honor many people still pay Baruch Goldstein who murdered a bunch of people in a mosque for being Muslim. People still call him a hero, but no one likes when the shoe is on the other foot when they think they are making a superior moral statement.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/jewish-killer-attacked-mosque-last-year-evidence-is-mounting-that-baruch-goldstein-was-known-to-be-1426229.html

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
You should know this because you spread just as much crap about the Freemasons around here as you can claim anyone says about the Jews, yet you make another pompous comment.

Maybe we should just revive capital punishment for antisemtism the way Lenin did. Would that make you feel better? It might force some percentage to agree with you grandiose ideas about the knights templar and holy blood holy grail conspiracies which would probably make your experience around here more enjoyable so I’m sure you would not object to this.
Like I said a thousand times before I never blame low level masons because they just do not have a clue. It is the upper levels, who we do not even know who they are because their membership is secret. These people have secret knowledge that makes them stand above the rest. But you guys claim that Jews control everything like the media and everything like it is a giant conspiracy. You believe in the same crap that the Pittsburgh shooter did.

As for punishing anti-semitism with capital punishment, I never said I was for that. You are just angry that you felt targeted by my comment and you are replying irrationally.

Aero

Superstar
There was a Masonic Grand Master shot and killed in Detriot back in 2012. But other than that we don't hear a lot about violence against Freemasons. I think this is due to several reasons. One, they are not a religion. If one person is Christian and another is Jewish either one could hold some sort of religious animosity. Being a Freemason just doesn't elicit the same kind of emotion.

Morals And Dogma Of The Ancient And Accepted Scottish Rite Of Freemasonry is not like the Bible. And it never will be.

Did I list enough reasons why violence is more common amongst actual religions? Pretty sure I just laid out the foundation for like 100 reasons.

Helioform

Star
There was a Masonic Grand Master shot and killed in Detriot back in 2012. But other than that we don't hear a lot about violence against Freemasons. I think this is due to several reasons. One, they are not a religion. If one person is Christian and another is Jewish either one could hold some sort of religious animosity. Being a Freemason just doesn't elicit the same kind of emotion.

Morals And Dogma Of The Ancient And Accepted Scottish Rite Of Freemasonry is not like the Bible. And it never will be.

Did I list enough reasons why violence is more common amongst actual religions? Pretty sure I just laid out the foundation for like 100 reasons.
How about violence from masons against others? Ever heard of what they did to Captain Morgan for revealing their rituals for example? "Jack the Ripper" to the 3 hookers? I am sure you didn't.

rainerann

Star
Like I said a thousand times before I never blame low level masons because they just do not have a clue. It is the upper levels, who we do not even know who they are because their membership is secret. These people have secret knowledge that makes them stand above the rest. But you guys claim that Jews control everything like the media and everything like it is a giant conspiracy. You believe in the same crap that the Pittsburgh shooter did.

As for punishing anti-semitism with capital punishment, I never said I was for that. You are just angry that you felt targeted by my comment and you are replying irrationally.
However, there appears to be a double standard because I have said a dozen times that I don’t think it applies to all Jews, but you have just stated in your post that I beleve the same thing as the shooter. So you contradict your comment that I am responding irrationally in the same post by making this comment.

Aside from declaring my support for Jewish groups that denounce Zionism, I have also mentioned that my solution to the discussion is centered around not giving Israel money especially when you consider they have a higher currency valuation than our own. We are basically paying tribute to a richer nation like slaves at this point.

This is because research is supposed to lead to creating solutions so that the presence of this information should culminate into an end to the discussion in some form. Giving Israel money is becoming an increasing reason to support a larger community into believing what you call conspiracy who do not always have the same level of coping mechanisms.

I do not believe in expelling Jews from the US because like I said before, not all Jews are guilty and most of the groups that oppose Zionism are based in the us because of the opportunity for free speech. My solutions centers around cutting financial ties with Israel.

In addition to this, downplaying your perspective toward Freemasons still results in being a pompous hypocrite for making your initial statement because how you are distinguishing Freemasons as low level or high level is not going to matter to a person with poor coping mechanisms that can’t do the same. So by you posting anything about Freemasons every time you do it, you are creating the possibility that someone else will take the same information into a different direction.

This is one of the reasons for establishing a prison system—because the behavior of everyone else outside of your own person is outside of your control.

Finally, I said what I said because I knew that you said it because of what you have reiterated with this follow up comment. You say pompous things and seem to be incapable of seeing the hypocrisy you are creating with them.

Yeah, I wouldn't expect the people who promote dangerous lies to take any responsibility for it. Not even a little guilt for contributing to this toxic environment. Damn straight this forum is a way to radicalize people, more proof again today with the top threads. One good thing that will come out of last weeks tragedies is maybe people will finally wake up to the danger that right wing white supremacist neo-fascism represents.

Helioform

Star
[Rest of irrelevant crap snipped]

In addition to this, downplaying your perspective toward Freemasons still results in being a pompous hypocrite for making your initial statement because how you are distinguishing Freemasons as low level or high level is not going to matter to a person with poor coping mechanisms that can’t do the same. So by you posting anything about Freemasons every time you do it, you are creating the possibility that someone else will take the same information into a different direction.
A "pompous hypocrite"? You're clearly angry, maybe you're the one who does not have much "coping mechanism." How many times have Freemasons been targeted like Jews routinely are? Practically never and there is a reason for that. These lunatics who kill Jews are jealous of Jewish people because, they see them everywhere in high functionning positions in society. They view them as the enemy. Guys like you, paint them ALL as conspirators. The fact that you mention their religion, their presence in the media, finance, Zionism etc. all together forms your beliefs about them. That is the main difference. I never did that with masons. So your argument is worthless.

Aero

Superstar
How about violence from masons against others? Ever heard of what they did to Captain Morgan for revealing their rituals for example? "Jack the Ripper" to the 3 hookers? I am sure you didn't.
Actually, I haven't. But that's all irrelevant. The actions of a few don't define the many. And I know you know that.

If it makes you feel better I would never let people like that in my guild. I hate men who get violent with women. In fact, I would gladly put them on ice. That's not me trying to play hero either. Heroism has nothing to do with vengeance.

Ever heard of the Spirit of Vengeance? I'm sure that's not taught in the typical masonic propaganda. Well, let me enlighten you. It's a serious thoughtform that is global. It's not smart, nor alive and it doesn't have feelings. A beast has more control of itself than a manifestation of pure vengeance.

rainerann

Star
Yeah, I wouldn't expect the people who promote dangerous lies to take any responsibility for it. Not even a little guilt for contributing to this toxic environment. Damn straight this forum is a way to radicalize people, more proof again today with the top threads. One good thing that will come out of last weeks tragedies is maybe people will finally wake up to the danger that right wing white supremacist neo-fascism represents.
You would also be a lead captain for radicalizing others the way you lump conservatives into one radical group. Pot severely calling kettle black.

Your history of threatening and intimidating others you don’t agree with for one. I have never threatened a single person on here one time. I have never suggested I knew where they lived and was coming for them. I have never suggested anyone should take their own life. I have never tried to intimidate someone who disagreed with me in any of these ways and while you may have apologized for this. It hasn’t stopped you from continuing in a radicalized view towards conservatives since that has included numerous attempts to defend the rationale that all conservatives belong to the same tribe and will defend each other when push comes to shove no matter how they may differ on significant issues like religions.

This is what you defend, the idea that all conservatives represent an enemy. I do not do this in any case. In fact, I have repeatedly admitted that all groups contain the potential for bad behavior. So someone needed to point out the hypocrisy of the comments in this thread committed by more than one forum member.

rainerann

Star
[Rest of irrelevant crap snipped]

A "pompous hypocrite"? You're clearly angry, maybe you're the one who does not have much "coping mechanism." How many times have Freemasons been targeted like Jews routinely are? Practically never and there is a reason for that. These lunatics who kill Jews are jealous of Jewish people because, they see them everywhere in high functionning positions in society. They view them as the enemy. Guys like you, paint them ALL as conspirators. The fact that you mention their religion, their presence in the media, finance, Zionism etc. all together forms your beliefs about them. That is the main difference. I never did that with masons. So your argument is worthless.
So what your saying is that even though I said I don’t paint all Jews with the same brush, this is irrelevant if I am discussing crimes committed by the Jews.

And somehow you don’t see this as hypocritical. I responded to you because someone needed to point out what a hypocrite you are and you have further demonstrated my point by maintaining an extreme view of my position even after clarifying myself as maintaining a different one.

You would also be a lead captain for radicalizing others the way you lump conservatives into one radical group. Pot severely calling kettle black.

Your history of threatening and intimidating others you don’t agree with for one. I have never threatened a single person on here one time. I have never suggested I knew where they lived and was coming for them. I have never suggested anyone should take their own life. I have never tried to intimidate someone who disagreed with me in any of these ways and while you may have apologized for this. It hasn’t stopped you from continuing in a radicalized view towards conservatives since that has included numerous attempts to defend the rationale that all conservatives belong to the same tribe and will defend each other when push comes to shove no matter how they may differ on significant issues like religions.

This is what you defend, the idea that all conservatives represent an enemy. I do not do this in any case. In fact, I have repeatedly admitted that all groups contain the potential for bad behavior. So someone needed to point out the hypocrisy of the comments in this thread committed by more than one forum member.

I can see the direction that this country is taking, I see the types of people with their hands on all levers of power and If in the event of a crisis all conservatives will side with the radicals, they are doing it now as we speak.

I regret plenty that I have said, but I do know what will happen if your ideas are allowed to take root. It starts with a G if you are wondering.

Because no matter what I may have personally said during some dark times in my own life, which I will apologize for one last time, it’s nowhere near the danger of the world view that you subscribe to. For all your talk about “not all Jews” I can tell how you think from the websites you link too.

Helioform

Star
So what your saying is that even though I said I don’t paint all Jews with the same brush, this is irrelevant if I am discussing crimes committed by the Jews.

And somehow you don’t see this as hypocritical. I responded to you because someone needed to point out what a hypocrite you are and you have further demonstrated my point by maintaining an extreme view of my position even after clarifying myself as maintaining a different one.
That is a lie and you know it. How many times have you brought up the Talmud for example and everything else common in the Jewish religion? But keep insulting me you just prove my point furthermore.