Mass Shooting at Pittsburgh Synagogue

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/active-shooter-reported-near-pittsburgh-synagogue-n925211

So this week we have had two black people murdered at a Kroger, Pipe Bombs and now this.

MAGATs really proved who they are this week.

This is what happens when you totally dehumanize a group of people and blame them for all your problems. This is on a lot of you here.

No more false equivalency about violence, its obvious to anyone who the danger is.

Countdown to false flag or crisis actors....

The Zone

Star
You live in a sheltered, alternate universe and are obsessed with MSM while not getting any facts before you pounce.

The Zone

Star
You live in a sheltered, alternate universe where you swallow what ever bullshit comes from unreliable "alternative news sources'' and contort facts to fit your world view.
LOL. so you have confirmed this shooter has a MAGA hat and was inspired by Trump? You assume too much including where and how I get my news, That's the problem in that you assign people boxes and sides with minimal information. Don't lose your emotions and get banned again. Have a nice day, off to work.

- the timing of the event is interesting as always, right before the election. One party is desperate and MSM wants to blame one nut as being a typical Trump voter with the pipes. For those in the US take a picture similar to that van anywhere for me. Not a searched pic but an actual one. The point for you folks afar, is that the typical Trump voter is in the shadows, at events for surem but not all of them have regalia in the open everyday society for it brings hostility. It is a dangerous time we live in. Stay woke.

As for what happened today it is, of course, shameful, but there are powers at work in this country too, so nothing is always cut and dry. There are wars being waged behind the scenes for control on all sides and not this left/right dynamic.

Link

Last edited:
LOL. so you have confirmed this shooter has a MAGA hat and was inspired by Trump? You assume too much including where and how I get my news, That's the problem in that you assign people boxes and sides with minimal information. Don't lose your emotions and get banned again. Have a nice day, off to work.
Already reporting as stating "All These Jews Must Die", if not an outright Trump supporter, I guarantee it will come out he was a follower of some anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist, and there are tons of them. I'm in complete control of my emotions, its righties like you who operate off emotion and identity politics. The whole reason you support Trump is how he makes you and your enemies feel.

Have a good day Zone, have a nice day at work.

The Zone

Star
Your opening post was hilariously assuming, Now some facts, at least we think they're facts, are coming out. It is generally good form to wait for information before we go into another political rant. You should try working:p for it keeps one busy in life.

Your opening post was hilariously assuming, Now some facts, at least we think they're facts, are coming out. It is generally good form to wait for information before we go into another political rant. You should try working:p for it keeps one busy in life.

You presume a lot, I've been working since I was 16 and just finished 7 months on the road. I just moved back to Colorado a week and half ago and already have an interview on Monday, so nice try?

But the OP says it was about Trump:rolleyes: There are all kinds of distractions at the moment.
The fact that he was to the right of Trump and even more racist , doesn't exactly help you. The main point is I am tired of the false equivalency regarding left vs right violence. Also, again the guy is a hard core conspiracy theorist and as I have pointed out most conspiracy theories have their basis in Anti-Semitism/ White Supremacism. Globalist = Jew Occult Elite =Jew etc.

I hope the shooter was not reading this board... because he would have seriously got some "ammo" from all the vile posts about Jews on this board.

He had a GAB account so that explains a lot, but I'm sure it will be revealed that he was a follower of a lot of the people putting out BS Jew theories that appear on this board, Henry Makow etc..

Hey has anyone seen Polymoog lately?

Helioform

Star
He had a GAB account so that explains a lot, but I'm sure it will be revealed that he was a follower of a lot of the people putting out BS Jew theories that appear on this board, Henry Makow etc..

I don't know he seemed to have bailed out right after I replied to his global warming hoax post. He sure got out at the "right" time with all these events lately.

I would laugh, but assuming and condemning based on personal opinion just isn't funny. Maybe waiting for some facts would be the better option in the future.

Trumps rhetoric and his “good people” on both sides when Nazis were shouting “Jews will not replace us” last summer still contributed to this environment, no matter if this guy was critical of Trump for not firing up the ovens.

It also doesn’t change the fact that it’s still right wing terror and that 13 people have been murdered by them just this week with 14 bombs sent as well.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I may not be on as much but i actually miss him :)
Already reporting as stating "All These Jews Must Die", if not an outright Trump supporter, I guarantee it will come out he was a follower of some anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist, and there are tons of them.
You already made a correction, nevertheless, it didn't make any sense that he should be a Trump supporter given the fact that Trump said that he is Israel's best friend. But it could be used to push some legislation.

This and the other occurrences do indeed come across as distractions (ex; kashoggi)

I may not be on as much but i actually miss him :)

You already made a correction, nevertheless, it didn't make any sense that he should be a Trump supporter given the fact that Trump said that he is Israel's best friend. But it could be used to push some legislation.

This and the other occurrences do indeed come across as distractions (ex; kashoggi)
It doesn’t seem to matter as a lot of Neo-Nazis do indeed support Trump regardless of his stance on Israel. The fact that this particular guy was critical of Trump doesn’t amount to much, and as indicated in the tweet I posted he believed that Trump did indeed try to position him self favorably with them, he just didn’t buy it.

Trump still contributes to the toxic atmosphere that creates this environment though, but so does this website/forum and most conspiracy oriented communities.

I find it a bit callous to view the deaths of 11 people ( 12 counting Kahsoggi) as mere distraction.