Mass Hypnosis And Trigger Words

The Zone

Star
Well, they've succeeded in weaponizing words and it seems to be getting its base on college campuses. Considering the fact that they have US patents on mind control programs for computers these days, maybe it is time to pay attention. Watch out for the word police.

If you can keep up, the 2nd video will teach you a lot. If the PTB's can get us to see things their way and train us from an early age, they can conquer us with no army involved.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
The one about the trigger words was a really good reminder for me. For a long time now, I have been frustrated with the rejection of this sort of thing. I have just been sort of ignored the whole subject of it during this last election for the most part. It almost feels like you are just playing a game with people when you do this, but when they showed that image of the girl freaking out when Trump was elected, I just realized what was missing during this election was commentary like this.

It has been a couple years ago that I read about NLP and dissociation. I like to think I can spot things pretty regularly, but I hadn't noticed the emphasis on words that is being made. I think it is actually a good point even though I think having good manners is important as well. There is still a difference between restricting what someone says and having good manners. The video made a good case that the emphasis on words is not about having good manners, but about controlling the dialogue, which I haven't been paying much attention to lately.

I started listening to the podcast too. Very interesting as well. Both were good reminders for me. We are blessed that we are still able to communicate these ideas even though it is becoming more and more concerning that the audience for these forms of media is becoming smaller and smaller. Whenever I listen to things like this, I can't help but feel like a character from 1984 who can't help feeling intrigued by what the speaker is saying, but is unsure what to do with this information or how to use it to my benefit. Maybe I feel a little bit like Gideon wanting to take down the idol at night when no one is watching when I hear things like this.

Maybe I feel this way because words trigger me more than I want to admit and I don't like being accused of being hateful when I know that I am not. It is easier for me to imagine doing something where no one can respond with their conditioned hate-filled responses to anything that contradicts the politically correct narrative that we are indoctrinated with. I'm tired of feeling like I have to convince someone that I am not trying to hurt them if I disagree with them, or that I am not a hateful person because of it. People are being trained to respond with accusations towards people who have a different opinion rather than make a counter argument. For example, the word racist is being used way too often these days in my opinion. I just wish I could fix something in the middle of the night that would make people wake up different.

SkepticCat

Veteran
I don't have a comment, just: "great post!". It's incredibly disturbing knowing there is an evil group of people controlling the narrative and essentially wanting to control what you think. I take some comfort in my belief simply understanding this fact will provide some insulation. However, it grieves me for the many who still don't know and frustrates me with those who will insist on denial. It's not easy living in a world built on lies.

Devine

Star
Anyone can upload almost anything so there's probably a lot of good stuff, a lot of bad stuff, and a lot of normal stuff.
well i don't mean content i mean like you tube putting brainwashing shit in . Like what do you guys think of this:
like if you believe in mk ultra, wouldn't they be using similar ways on us through tv and video? there was a country that outlawed non hd tv. why?
like beyond predictive subliminal programming what about actual literal brainwashing?

well i don't mean content i mean like you tube putting brainwashing shit in . Like what do you guys think of this:
like if you believe in mk ultra, wouldn't they be using similar ways on us through tv and video? there was a country that outlawed non hd tv. why?
like beyond predictive subliminal programming what about actual literal brainwashing?
Let them plan all they want. They will never be able to harm those under God's Protection. Because:

Qur'an Chapter 8 Verse 30

And when the unbelievers were devising against thee, to confine thee, or slay thee, or to expel thee, and were devising, and God was devising; and God is the best of devisers.

Aero

Superstar
This thread is spot on. But it's not just about words, there is literal intent going on here. And it's been going on for a long time, brainwashing all of our parents and grandparents. It really is so deep now that I worry people can't be saved. This is why I find myself only going more and more ape shit about Mk Ultra. Like I was meant to see through all this shit, and want to smash.

The governments of the world have no intention of being forthcoming about this stuff. No matter how much I smash. Small victories have to be enough or I would probably lose my mind for real. Like not just some weird trip, I would be done.

Devine

Star
This thread is spot on. But it's not just about words, there is literal intent going on here. And it's been going on for a long time, brainwashing all of our parents and grandparents. It really is so deep now that I worry people can't be saved. This is why I find myself only going more and more ape shit about Mk Ultra. Like I was meant to see through all this shit, and want to smash.

The governments of the world have no intention of being forthcoming about this stuff. No matter how much I smash. Small victories have to be enough or I would probably lose my mind for real. Like not just some weird trip, I would be done.
don't you think that by abstaining from ALL media that we could avoid brainwashing? when i was little my dad was always threatening to go live in a cave. id be like nooo dad! now i feel that way lol

rainerann

Star
don't you think that by abstaining from ALL media that we could avoid brainwashing? when i was little my dad was always threatening to go live in a cave. id be like nooo dad! now i feel that way lol
The problem with the approach is that the world we are living in will eventually find its way to the cave. We basically have to find a creative way to be opposed to the system while participating in the community.

This is because it creates a complexity that is difficult to work around. For example, if you are hanging out with a bunch of people who don't pay attention to this stuff and seem like the perfect candidates overall for TPTB to just swoop in and say, "we are going to do this whole life thing a new way," without having any real objection. This will be slightly more difficult with you there than without you as powerless as we may feel at times. So we are basically required to love and fight for people who may not accept these things right now and may even reject our efforts. You could say it is a thankless job right now, but it does actually make a difference.

With you there, they have to work around you while trying to maintain the status quo that conspiracies are ridiculous with the people who believe this. They have to do this because they need some people to create a workforce. The level of complexity that we live in cannot be sustained by the elite. They need a workforce. For example, in just my living room, I have a keyboard, an elliptical machine, a TV, a fan, a coffee table, a couch, an entertainment stand, a desk where my keyboard sits, some blankets, some DVD's, a WiiU, some books into a built in book shelf, some windows, some curtains, a few windows have blinds on them, painted walls, electrical outlets.

In theory, TPTB need to maintain a population size so that everything in my living room times 300 can be manufactured. So I don't know how many people this requires, but they need people who don't question things so they need to work around you to get to try to get these people. If these people love you, even if they think you are ridiculous, this will be more difficult to do. So this is a different kind of war. It is more psychological than physical, but we have an advantage if we can be successful in the community where we live even if it is with the most simple things like choosing to love each other despite the manufactured divisions that are being created. Love creates loyalties that are hard to break. People will protect you even if they think you are crazy if they also love you.

So I think the best defense is to love others rather than try to isolate ourselves in some way, shape, or form.