Mass expulsion under way as Israel plans to deport 40,000 Africans

Thunderian

Superstar
Agreed. And He promised to bring them back WHEN they obeyed. Not when they are in disobedience, and only to bring them into the land to be secular while having gay parades, seemingly endless wars, and racism...
Deuteronomy 30 says the Jews will obey God once they return, not before. The first three verses of that chapter must be read carefully. The regathering of Israel into their land as a precursor to their salvation as a people, truncated as the borders of Israel may be now, is definitely in scripture. This is why I don't understand Christians who keep insisting their presence in Palestine now is not God's will. It is. It's right there in the Bible.

Deuteronomy 30 says the Jews will obey God once they return, not before. The first three verses of that chapter must be read carefully. The regathering of Israel into their land as a precursor to their salvation as a people, truncated as the borders of Israel may be now, is definitely in scripture. This is why I don't understand Christians who keep insisting their presence in Palestine now is not God's will. It is. It's right there in the Bible.
Deuteronomy 30
When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come on you and you take them to heart wherever the Lord your God disperses you among the nations, 2 and when you and your children return to the Lord your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, 3 then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes[a] and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you.

When they obey THEN God will restore them and gather them from where He scattered them. Its plain as day from my view. I agree that its God's will that they are there but only because I believe everything, good and bad, happens to His will.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Deuteronomy 30
When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come on you and you take them to heart wherever the Lord your God disperses you among the nations, 2 and when you and your children return to the Lord your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, 3 then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes[a] and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you.

When they obey THEN God will restore them and gather them from where He scattered them. Its plain as day from my view. I agree that its God's will that they are there but only because I believe everything, good and bad, happens to His will.
I agree there are cycles of blessing with rewards in the land and chastisement with exile and servitude.

In addition, there appears to be many promises that God will gather the scattered Jews from the four corners of the earth for a final appointment, along with times of trouble at the fulfillment of times. This does not appear to be based on their merit but on Gods future dealings with the whole world. Daniels 70th week and even a final cycle of discipline for the Jews seem to be in store, leading to the moment prophesied in Matthew 23...

37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! 38 See! Your house is left to you desolate; 39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’

I agree there are cycles of blessing with rewards in the land and chastisement with exile and servitude.

In addition, there appears to be many promises that God will gather the scattered Jews from the four corners of the earth for a final appointment, along with times of trouble at the fulfillment of times. This does not appear to be based on their merit but on Gods future dealings with the whole world. Daniels 70th week and even a final cycle of discipline for the Jews seem to be in store, leading to the moment prophesied in Matthew 23...

37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! 38 See! Your house is left to you desolate; 39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’
So what you're saying is they were gathered (without obeying) and they'll be punished again before being regathered again in the last days (maybe with the rest of the world)?