Mass Consciousness is real, and Christians are assimilating into a hive mind (God).

gcha8e

Rookie
In my personal study and reflection on Jesus Christ and God, I came to the conclusion that God is not 3 unique persons, but rather that God is actually one person who interacts with us in 3 distinctly different planes of reality. Those 3 planes are:

1) Physical (Christ is the physical manifestation of God)
2) Spiritual (The Holy Spirit sent by Christ
3) Intellectual (The "Father" in Heaven - Revelation of laws and information about God, the mind of God, etc....)

But after further reflection it may only appear that God is a singular person, but in fact maybe "he" is merely using personal pronouns in communication with us for efficiency sake, since we are limited beings. So perhaps, in this vein of thought, God is multiple persons after all, a great plethora of many persons created by God's omnipresent nature.

Why should we care?

Supposing Jesus is a representation of God's exact nature, as the Scriptures say, what should we conclude about Jesus' life and actions and their meaning to us.

Jesus showed us the way to God, and his life and actions were a demonstration of self-LESSness. The essence of a hive mind is that the individuals are slaves to the goals and purpose of the hive. This thought is quite horrendous to our modern culture and post modern thought. The importance of individuals and their rights seems to be the supreme thing. Obviously, the Scripture downplays the individual. Wrapping our minds around this could be critical in your acceptance to heaven and eternal life. Individuals that don't serve the hive will be left out in the cold.

elsbet

Superstar
In my personal study and reflection on Jesus Christ and God, I came to the conclusion that God is not 3 unique persons, but rather that God is actually one person who interacts with us in 3 distinctly different planes of reality. Those 3 planes are:

1) Physical (Christ is the physical manifestation of God)
2) Spiritual (The Holy Spirit sent by Christ
3) Intellectual (The "Father" in Heaven - Revelation of laws and information about God, the mind of God, etc....)

But after further reflection it may only appear that God is a singular person, but in fact maybe "he" is merely using personal pronouns in communication with us for efficiency sake, since we are limited beings. So perhaps, in this vein of thought, God is multiple persons after all, a great plethora of many persons created by God's omnipresent nature.

Why should we care?

Supposing Jesus is a representation of God's exact nature, as the Scriptures say, what should we conclude about Jesus' life and actions and their meaning to us.

Jesus showed us the way to God, and his life and actions were a demonstration of self-LESSness. The essence of a hive mind is that the individuals are slaves to the goals and purpose of the hive. This thought is quite horrendous to our modern culture and post modern thought. The importance of individuals and their rights seems to be the supreme thing. Obviously, the Scripture downplays the individual. Wrapping our minds around this could be critical in your acceptance to heaven and eternal life. Individuals that don't serve the hive will be left out in the cold.
Those terms are not good ones, you're right-- they have a bad connotation. They're often used to describe the mindless drones who serve Self and the proverbial State.

I'm not entirely on board with the terms either, tbh. Once surrendered to God, through Jesus, you are Free-- you are not lost in the hum of the crowd. God knows exactly who you are... and He is unwilling that any should perish.

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

So do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
MATTHEW 10:29-31

Idk if it was Oswald Chambers or CS Lewis who explained this paradox (far better than I can), but by surrendering to God, we actually become more ourselves than we have ever been, before.

:)

gcha8e

Rookie
Those terms are not good ones, you're right-- they have a bad connotation. They're often used to describe the mindless drones who serve Self and the proverbial State.

I'm not entirely on board with the terms either, tbh. Once surrendered to God, through Jesus, you are Free-- you are not lost in the hum of the crowd. God knows exactly who you are... and He is unwilling that any should perish.

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

So do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
MATTHEW 10:29-31

Idk if it was Oswald Chambers or CS Lewis who explained this paradox (far better than I can), but by surrendering to God, we actually become more ourselves than we have ever been, before.

:)
It depends on what it means to perish. Does he desire that none perish mortally? Or is he speaking cryptically about eternal life/eternal death?

Connotation? You are hitting the nail on the head. That's the very thing I'm driving at. You don't like the terms because of a bad "connotation" created by the World. Individuality and all the free expression that comes with it, is what the World worships. Doing what "I" want....

Christ came to set us free from sin, and sin is doing what "I" want! The self determined part of ourselves must be set aside, we must "do as God wills" and not as we will. That's the Christian message, that's the way of salvation.

Mass consciousness may or may not mean the total loss of individuality, but ultimately the analogy of the "body of Christ" explains an entity which is made up of many parts serving one another and operated by a head... A hand or leg does not have a mind of it's own.

Besides the direct teachings of the Bible and Christ, the counter message of the world is teaching us to fear and resist any loss of individuality, or any kind of hive mind (the arch enemy in every movie). It preaches DO NOT assimilate, while the way of eternal life demands that we do so.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Interesting angle @gcha8e

One thing that stands out to me. Jesus says "I am the way, the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me". Inasmuch as real Christians have unity, you might accuse them as a "hive mind" as we are together in this central thing.

On the other hand, those who press towards universalism, cosmic consciousness and ascention to the highest vibratory plane etc etc are also have a similar level of unity.

One is unified by Jesus being the "I AM", the other group says it of themselves.

3b1342_15024896cd9b4f9b923e660a4d1dcddamv2-1024x512.jpg

*as above, so below.

gcha8e

Rookie
I think what you're pointing out here is possibly very important. But we might see it differently.

When it comes to the Invictus Games, who, exactly, is highlighted by the "I AM" in yellow on the right? I would suggest that this symbol highlights the individual nature of the athletes competing against each other, and any person who identifies with the head to head (one to one) competition would immediately see that the I AM really means themselves.

I AM the best.
I AM the winner.
I AM confident
I AM strong
I AM (insert individual quality).

This is fuel that feeds our Meritocracy, where athletes without any qualification to do so, tweet authoritatively on social matters, etc.... That's the obvious use of the symbol. Reinforcing the simpletons in the masses to energize themselves and their egos.

Now the hidden agenda.
Suppose someone perceives a dark hidden meaning in the symbol. Perhaps you would say that the "I AM" really points toward the Lucifarians as a group, praising themselves, or galvanizing worship of their events.

Have you considered that the so called Lucifarians are not a real group? Have you thought that maybe this theory about a New World Order and Entertainment puppet masters is really a Psyop? Hidden symbols like that are creepy for those who are aware, and many people are aware. What they are aware of is that someone is watching them... and that some hidden agenda wants to make them obey it. Both these are true of God and God IS the coming NWO.

So I'm saying this is merely reverse psychology in symbolism. Using the name of God as an open "hidden" symbol feeds into the fear of God, and the uneasiness every sinner feels about their hidden actions being watched.

Helioform

Star
I think a hive is not necessarily a bad thing, but a hive MIND would definitely be a bad thing.

The fact that we are individuals with individual brains points to the notion that we are meant to think apart from others. Now, everyone thinking about a common goal together is not having a hive mind but working in a way that would be seen as serving a hive.

And you are totally right about the body of Christ being made of different parts like a human body. Jesus preached a form of theistic communism which is exactly what you are referring to. Presently the world is so divided that it is in a state of something similar to psychosis. A house divided against itself will always fall and this world can only be united by the use of fear, like some made up threat like an alien invasion or massive terrorism. After 9/11 for example, people actually worked together in unison to fix all the mess. What Jesus was referring to can only happen in the new Earth.

gcha8e

Rookie
I think a hive is not necessarily a bad thing, but a hive MIND would definitely be a bad thing.

The fact that we are individuals with individual brains points to the notion that we are meant to think apart from others. Now, everyone thinking about a common goal together is not having a hive mind but working in a way that would be seen as serving a hive.

And you are totally right about the body of Christ being made of different parts like a human body. Jesus preached a form of theistic communism which is exactly what you are referring to. Presently the world is so divided that it is in a state of something similar to psychosis. A house divided against itself will always fall and this world can only be united by the use of fear, like some made up threat like an alien invasion or massive terrorism. After 9/11 for example, people actually worked together in unison to fix all the mess. What Jesus was referring to can only happen in the new Earth.
Spot on, yes. I guess I'd say that the hive mind, is not in fact a mind, but rather it is the result of a unified set of individual minds. The question though, is whether or not the hive has a central mind, or whether the hive operates under a set of instinctive rules which result in the expression of a central mind.

I'm basically theorizing that God is not actually a central individual mind, but he is the expression of a set of minds that are perfectly unified. This isn't so hard really, if you're a trinitarian. Merely imaging three human minds that are unique but behave as if they are one. However, I'm not trinitarian. I'm theorizing that the sentient consciousness of God is infinite because it is a sum of all the unified "minds" or, "spirits" in the cosmos.

When a fragment of thought defies the unified mind, it is rejected and thrown out (Satan)

Think of Neo in the Matrix, the individual, waking up, defying the hive mind. (and also note how this them of the evil hive mind plays out in our brainwashing through movies)