Masonic lodges- I'm your stalker!

Aero

Superstar
....Hey Aero, so knobheadism is a real thing then?.....gee.....who knew?
Lol, who says knobhead anymore? And it's ironic to call me a knobhead while you are white knighting Tanya. Yes, you are rushing to the defense of Tanya of all people. The most satanic creeper around.

She's Pagan AF dude. You have been warned.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
....I realize that this is the New York Daily News, where 'sensationalism sells'.... but I don't believe I've ever seen the term "Hate-Filled" used in a headline before....

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-man-wanted-for-throwing-molotov-cocktail-at-synagogue-20191010-sbunpethjre4vaiiqngfmtoay4-story.html?yptr=yahoo
Hate-filled arsonist throws Molotov cocktail at NYC Masonic Temple
By THOMAS TRACY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
OCT 10, 2019 | 11:01 AM

Image of suspect who cops said threw a Molotov cocktail at a Masonic Temple. (NYPD)

A hate-filled hooded man chucked a Molotov cocktail at the Masonic Temple in Chelsea, sparking a small fire, officials said Thursday.

The arsonist was caught on a surveillance camera outside the front door of the Masonic Lodge on W. 24th St. near Sixth Ave., about 11:45 p.m. Tuesday.

The bearded suspect, dressed in a light grey hoodie and black pants, threw the Molotov cocktail at the building, the gathering hall for the fraternal group known as the Freemasons, sparking a small fire, police said.

The building was empty at the time and the fire was put out quickly, officials said.

Cops on Thursday released surveillance images of the suspect in the hopes that someone recognizes him.

Historical New York City figures said to have been affiliated with the Freemasons included John Jacob Astor, Harry Houdini, and NYC Mayor Fiorello Laguardia.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS.
Tom Green publicity stunt?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Yellow Vests ransack MASONIC LODGE in French village as protest gets out of hand (VIDEO)

10 Mar, 2019
A crowd of Yellow Vest protesters broke into and trashed a Masonic lodge in the French village of Tarbes. The ransacking has been condemned by the French government, who accused the protesters of “stupidity” and “intolerance.”
Some 450 protesters had gathered in Tarbes on Saturday for the 17th straight weekend of anti-government demonstrations. Around midnight, La Dépêche paper reported, some protesters began shouting “we’re going to the freemasons!”
https://www.rt.com/news/453477-yellow-vests-masonic-lodge/

saki

Star
....Open House at New Hampshire Masonic Lodges coming up.... so mark your calendars! <gag>...
....actually, if they ever do this where I live, I might go.... get some more 'inside' pics to go with this thread....
...at any rate, the paragraphs below "What Is Freemasonry?" are pretty well-written.... benign and not scary or occult-seeming at all.... just the way they like it...

Freemasons Invite Public to Explore Their Mysteries
All are invited to visit their local Lodge to learn about the history, teachings, and mysteries surrounding Freemasonry.
By Chris Busby, Neighbor
Oct 13, 2019 11:42 am ET | Updated Oct 13, 2019 11:45 am ET

(Marie Lopez Photography)
To raise awareness of Freemasonry, the Grand Lodge of New Hampshire, Free & Accepted Masons has announced that many New Hampshire Masonic Lodges will be open on Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 9am to 3pm. The Nashua Temple will be open at 200A Main Street (3rd Floor).

All are invited to visit their local Lodge to learn about the history, teachings, and mysteries surrounding Freemasonry.

Freemasonry has permeated the cultural consciousness for centuries. It has been portrayed in traditional and social media as a secret society, a drinking club, and a playground for the world's powerful elite men. Yet the reality of the world's oldest fraternal organization is far more compelling than any of the fiction that surrounds it.

What is Freemasonry?
At its core, Masonry is a system of initiation which is divided into three Degrees. The Degrees exemplify lessons of morality and Brotherhood that will be familiar to most but are presented in a meaningful, dramatic, and personal way. This unique experience is intended to impart serious lessons to the candidate while strongly connecting the individual to every member of the fraternity in a shared experience.

In many ways, Freemasonry is the original social network. It is a place where men, regardless of their age, financial status, religion, sexual orientation, or political leanings can meet and relate in a deep and meaningful way. Unlike modern social media, however, discussion of religious dogma or politics are strictly forbidden in Masonic meetings.

Masonic Lodges are places for personal growth; a place for men of all walks of life to join in harmony for the good of all. For many, Freemasonry is a unique opportunity to share in fellowship and fun with those they might not have otherwise ever met. For some, it is a connection to a family legacy or a historical tradition. All in all, it is a way of life: positive, supportive, and benevolent.

The main qualification to become a Freemason is believe in a Supreme Being. While Freemasonry's lessons come directly from the Judeo-Christian tradition, it is open to men of all faiths, utilizing those traditions as a vehicle to convey the moral and spiritual teachings it contains.

Origins and Freemasonry in New Hampshire
Although the origins of fraternal Masonry are cloudy, Operative trade guilds of Masons began accepting the first "Speculative" Masons as early as 1634. The first Grand Lodge, or governing body for a group of Masons, was founded in 1717 in England.

Freemasonry in New Hampshire began in Portsmouth in the 1730s with St. John's Lodge No. 1 which is one of the two oldest continuously operating Masonic Lodges in America. The Grand Lodge of New Hampshire was founded in William Pitt Tavern in Portsmouth in 1789, which still serves as an active Masonic Lodge and museum at historic Strawbery Banke.

Lodges in the following towns will be open:

Alton
Bristol
Candia
Claremont
Concord
Conway
Cornish
Derry
Dover
Jaffrey
Epping
Exeter
Goffstown
Hampton
Hillsborough
Holderness
Keene
Kingston
Laconia
Lebanon
Manchester
Milford
Nashua – (Rising Sun Lodge & Ancient York Lodge)
New Ipswich
Northwood - Despite the recent loss of their Temple, the Open House will carry on on the property.
Orford
Pembroke
Penacook
Portsmouth – (St. John's Lodge & St. Andrew's Lodge)
Raymond
Rochester
Salem
Tilton – (Doric-Centre Lodge)
West Franklin
Wolfeboro

To obtain addresses and additional information regarding the above Lodges and to see a full list of Lodges in New Hampshire, visit http://bit.ly/nh-lodges.

For more information on Masonry in New Hampshire, visit https://www.nhgrandlodge.org.

For more information on the Open House, contact: articles@nhgrandlodge.org.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yellow Vests ransack MASONIC LODGE in French village as protest gets out of hand (VIDEO)

10 Mar, 2019
A crowd of Yellow Vest protesters broke into and trashed a Masonic lodge in the French village of Tarbes. The ransacking has been condemned by the French government, who accused the protesters of “stupidity” and “intolerance.”
Some 450 protesters had gathered in Tarbes on Saturday for the 17th straight weekend of anti-government demonstrations. Around midnight, La Dépêche paper reported, some protesters began shouting “we’re going to the freemasons!”
https://www.rt.com/news/453477-yellow-vests-masonic-lodge/
Miss Vixy should be loving this news lol
Im pumped on it myself!

saki

Star
....then there's this.... quite funny, actually.....
.....remainder of article is behind a Sunday Times paywall.... But the headline alone is worth it....

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...-after-freemasons-overshare-secrets-9hv3ctk3j

Grand Lodge logs off social media after freemasons overshare secrets
Marc Horne
September 16 2019, 12:01am, The Times

The Grand Lodge of Scotland’s website may sell accessories but the group strives to retain a level of secrecy, something that its members failed to uphold on its social media page BBC SCOTLAND/MATCHLIGHT

The Grand Lodge of Scotland has abandoned social media over fears that jealously guarded secrets are being leaked online.

The country’s freemasons began an unprecedented publicity drive four years ago to reverse a fall in membership. The lodge hoped that Twitter and Facebook would improve the standing of the all-male fraternal organisation, whose former members included George VI, Robert Burns and Arthur Conan Doyle.

It has since suspended its social media accounts after confidential internal information and spats between members appeared on the internet. The lodge also had problems with images of its members being posted publicly without their permission.

Robert Cooper, the curator of the lodge’s library and museum, who also edits its Twitter and Facebook pages, confirmed that the pages had been put…

Continue reading

Vixy

Star
....then there's this.... quite funny, actually.....
.....remainder of article is behind a Sunday Times paywall.... But the headline alone is worth it....

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...-after-freemasons-overshare-secrets-9hv3ctk3j

Marc Horne

The Grand Lodge of Scotland’s website may sell accessories but the group strives to retain a level of secrecy, something that its members failed to uphold on its social media page BBC SCOTLAND/MATCHLIGHT

The Grand Lodge of Scotland has abandoned social media over fears that jealously guarded secrets are being leaked online.

The country’s freemasons began an unprecedented publicity drive four years ago to reverse a fall in membership. The lodge hoped that Twitter and Facebook would improve the standing of the all-male fraternal organisation, whose former members included George VI, Robert Burns and Arthur Conan Doyle.

It has since suspended its social media accounts after confidential internal information and spats between members appeared on the internet. The lodge also had problems with images of its members being posted publicly without their permission.

Robert Cooper, the curator of the lodge’s library and museum, who also edits its Twitter and Facebook pages, confirmed that the pages had been put…

Continue reading
Whoopsie! Not easy when being so proud over ones Satan worship. :p I doubt they do anything out of "accident" though, not these people, maybe they wanted people to start doing rituals themselves? Anything for the increase of negative frequencies so they can bring forth their A.C.

GhostGirl

Rookie
Guys, I just sneeked into the outside of my towns biggest masonic lodge. Theyre having a meeting now so I ran right into them. (Masons that is) I asked what degree this went up to? 9! Interesting since their site says 3.

One of them came out super nervous pale as a ghost. He seemed scared and walked away in a hurry. I followed him a bit but he noticed me and stopped so I had to avoid him.

Took pics for you and I think they perform their rituals at the top floor in those three special glassed windows but just my guess.

This time I was inside the gates (they were open) but couldnt get to the top floor. Its closed and locked with a peephole from floor 2. Why so secret we know.. Damn, I wanna get to the fourth
floor!
https://www.frimurarorden.se/loger/andra-fordelningen/karnan/

Thats their site and in their text they say that the 20'th of March is a new start for protegés and to inspect your contacts to see if anyone of them may share their values. So thats how they pull new people in; by word of mouth and they DO lie about what degree is the highest at that lodge.

Sorry some of the pictures are upside down, had to upload via another site. Last time I stood by their gate and tok pics, this time I was on the other side of the gate and next time will be from inside the fourth floor! I already have ideas on how to get up there.

They also own this whole building. So my guess is that they have secret passages where they keep their important satanic books and all.
Hey do you still have the pics? Why have they been removed?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
ugh, I dont have the energy to stalk.. Although...Theres another lodge I havent been in, I could ask to be let in in that one, hehe
How do they take down your pictures which were posted on an independent media site?

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
How do they take down your pictures which here posted on an independent media site?
Good question..maybe it was if I put them up on a temporarily site they take 'em down from after a while.. The other place is hard to get into though, I'd have to contact them and really try. or I could sneak in the other one again. If they ask I'll just say I like the old structure and wanted some pictures, then I'll just bat my lashes and charm the old bats. But there were weird things around their meetings with that younger guy running back and forth seeming scared. I really should stalk 'em more..

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Good question..maybe it was if I put them up on a temporarily site they take 'em down from after a while.. The other place is hard to get into though, I'd have to contact them and really try. or I could sneak in the other one again. If they ask I'll just say I like the old structure and wanted some pictures, then I'll just bat my lashes and charm the old bats. But there were weird things around their meetings with that younger guy running back and forth seeming scared. I really should stalk 'em more..
Maybe VC took them down.

saki

Star
...wow!... after reading this, I feel much better about them now.... whatever was I worried about? :rolleyes:o_O:mad:
...I imagine in this connected world, the desire for interpersonal interaction is diminished, and they are needing these 'feel-good' articles in local newspapers to prop up membership and dues...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/post-tribune/opinion/ct-ptb-davich-freemasons-not-a-secret-society-st-1104-20191101-alqxawaawzgohh7m226ocr3a5q-story.html
Psssttt... Masonic Freemasons’ secrets are not as mysterious as you think
By JERRY DAVICH
POST-TRIBUNE
NOV 01, 2019

Izzy De Jesus, Worshipful Master of Glen Park Freemasons Lodge No. 732, poses with his fraternity ring. "Freemasonry is not a secret society," he said.

Cultural folklore and ancient organizations continue to be intrinsically woven into our modern day society. Look no further than the Freemasons, whose enigmatic history dates back to the Middle Ages with mysterious rituals, language, symbols and handshakes.

The well-known yet largely misunderstood fraternity still conjures images of a secret society from centuries ago. What do its members do at meetings? What kind of rituals are performed behind closed doors? Why are antiquated titles still used for leaders?

Outsiders have no clue. Ignorance breeds mystery. Secrets reproduce secrets. Fear creates rumors. This template of shadowy secrecy goes back eons about humankind.

“The brothers of Glen Park Lodge No. 732 have a message for the world – Freemasonry is not a secret society,” said Izzy De Jesus, the lodge’s Worshipful Master. “It is a fraternity of men who take good men and make them better.”

Not as puzzling as you thought, huh?

“It is a philanthropy group always looking for opportunities to make a difference in their communities, their countries, and the world,” De Jesus, of Valparaiso, told me.

The lodge was first authorized in 1948, with members to meet in the Red Room of the Gary Masonic Temple at 6th Avenue and Madison Street in Gary. The Most Worshipful Grand Master of the state of Indiana at that time, Carl Hibberd, issued the dispensation for the establishment of the Glen Park Lodge. There were 28 charter members, a total of seven petitions for the degrees of Masonry and 21 petitions for affiliations through transfers of “demits.”

Today, the fraternity’s website states, “2 B 1 ASK 1.”

Sounds cryptic, doesn’t it?

Fraternity members of Glen Park Freemasons Lodge No. 732 pose at their lodge in Valparaiso.

“I would encourage anyone interested to reach out to their local Masonic lodge or Grand Lodge of the state,” explained Jeff Robb, the organization’s secretary and a former master.

Robb isn’t 104 years old with a full gray beard. He doesn’t live in a cave on a remote mountain. He’s 32 and lives in Burns Harbor.

“I already had knowledge of Freemasonry since I had some family members involved in the fraternity,” he said. “In addition to this, I was well aware that many founding fathers of this great country belonged to this wonderful fraternity, which always piqued my interests further.”

It wasn’t until his uncle’s funeral in 2011 when Robb took a deep dive into the fraternity. He witnessed more than 100 men from all walks of life, donned in white gloves and aprons, honoring his uncle’s life in a Masonic memorial service. Shortly afterward, he petitioned Glen Park Lodge No. 732 (his uncle’s lodge). He was accepted in 2012.

“I have met some the nicest people who I can call my brothers since having joined freemasonry,” Robb said. “I know I could call on one of my brothers if I ever needed assistance and they would not hesitate to lend a helping hand.”

He cites multiple other reasons for being involved in “the fraternity.” Fellowship, spending quality time with quality people. Appreciation for its history and mysteries, allowed to participate in the same ceremonies of our nation’s Founding Fathers. And philanthropy, participating in community events to leave the world a better place.

“I have become a better person from being active in our lodge,” Robb said.

As each decade passes in my life, I assume that these type of organizations with ancient histories and outdated titles will fade away, even more so in the 21st century. Yet they remain in existence, obviously serving a need of tribalism in our ever-progressive march toward modernity. This convergence presents what I see as an intriguing juxtaposition of old beliefs and contemporary devices.

For instance, in the photo accompanying this column, De Jesus proudly poses with his Freemasons ring, rephrasing a ceremonial refrain, “One ring to serve them all.” This phrase sounds as old as time, right? Yet the digital photo, capturing an image that dates back centuries, was taken with his technologically advanced smartphone.

De Jesus, 40, works as a safety professional for an insurance company, conducting audits, training and consulting services for its clients. He learned that Freemasons have a long tradition of looking for ways to give back to their communities.

Fraternity members of Glen Park Freemasons Lodge No. 732 take a break during a Habitat for Humanity volunteer project in Portage in September.

In keeping with this tradition, the Glen Park Lodge partnered with Thrivent Financial of Valparaiso to help with a Habitat for Humanity project in Portage. The lodge donated the labor of nine of its members, all skilled tradesmen in the fields of carpentry, electrical, and plumbing. Lodge members include Allen Migliorini, Joe Sheets and Tim Williams.

“I come from a family that is always looking for ways to help others,” De Jesus said. “I wanted to bring that sense of service to the forefront during my term as Worshipful Master of this amazing Lodge.”

The fraternity’s next project will be Nov. 9, offering free first responder classes to nonprofit organizations in Valparaiso, where the lodge is now located. Members meet at 6 p.m. on the first Wednesday of every month at 113 E. Lincolnway in the city.

“This opportunity allows the lodge to draw on the talents of several members who have medical training, EMT experience, and experience conducting trainings in a variety topics,” De Jesus said. “These classes will train attendees on how to properly perform CPR, proper use in AED, and how to properly administer first aid. Future classes will be available.”

The lodge welcomes public input, questions about its history and mysteries, and volunteer opportunities for its members. (For more information, call 219-406-7970 or visit http://glenparklodge732.com/.)

“The 4 million Masons worldwide continue to help men and women face the problems of the 21st century by building bridges of brotherhood and instilling in the hearts of men ideals for a better tomorrow,” according to the Masonic Service Association of North America.

“Not just a man, a Mason,” is the organization’s historic motto.

“Not just a mystery, a Mason,” should be our modernized interpretation of this ancient fraternity.

saki

Star
....this is certainly comforting! ....it's awesome to know the they only "Want to Make Good Men Better", and all that... :rolleyes:
... I am guessing that these may not be regular 'everyday-issue' for all rank and file.... but then I just discovered this website... so, your opinions on Masonic cops?...

...MUCH more info re: Masonic involvement in law enforcement agencies at this link...
http://www.usavsus.info/MasonsInLawEnforcement.html

Find your state and or city (Not all are listed)

saki

Star
...I originally posted this on the "I See Eyes Everywhere" thread....
...but it really fits better here... ...prob oughta put it on the "Crazy Stuff - Post it Here" thread, as well...
...the lead-in is very funny... but the rest is behind a paywall...
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/grand-lodge-logs-off-social-media-after-freemasons-overshare-secrets-9hv3ctk3j
Marc Horne

The Grand Lodge of Scotland’s website may sell accessories but the group strives to retain a level of secrecy, something that its members failed to uphold on its social media page.

Continue reading
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/grand-lodge-logs-off-social-media-after-freemasons-overshare-secrets-9hv3ctk3j

this thread is stoopid, everyone knows what happens in freemasonry, its the subcults of freemasonry and past the 33rd degree that are the real secrets, everything else is widely available in literature, freemasonry is not the boogie man, its the darker secret societies that are, freemasonry is more like the girl scouts.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
this thread is stoopid, everyone knows what happens in freemasonry, its the subcults of freemasonry and past the 33rd degree that are the real secrets, everything else is widely available in literature, freemasonry is not the boogie man, its the darker secret societies that are, freemasonry is more like the girl scouts.
"freemasonry is more like the girl scouts"
Naw it aint.