Masonic lodges- I'm your stalker!

Dalit

Star
You’re welcome.

I found an interesting post from a Freemason on a forum. He was describing rituals to someone who was asking. It seems clear that he is being sarcastic, but I can’t help but wonder if there is some truth to what he says, and if the things he describes are (or very similar to) some of the things/rituals they really do......they sound a lot like what I’ve heard the Skull & Bonesman go through, and humiliation & degradation seem to be the highlight of these secret societies ‘ hazing.
Also, it sounds so bizarre, that I am not sure people can even make this stuff up.

Here is a screenshot of the post, written by “webslacker”:

View attachment 19601

...thoughts?
Oh, my goodness. I'd heard about the butt stuff but didn't know it was true. That's sick. It's worse than the hazing that goes on in fraternities and sororities. And I've seen some bad things go on in fraternities and sororities. I tried to rush a sorority in college and it was messed up.

Maes17

Superstar
You’re welcome.

I found an interesting post from a Freemason on a forum. He was describing rituals to someone who was asking. It seems clear that he is being sarcastic, but I can’t help but wonder if there is some truth to what he says, and if the things he describes are (or very similar to) some of the things/rituals they really do......they sound a lot like what I’ve heard the Skull & Bonesman go through, and humiliation & degradation seem to be the highlight of these secret societies ‘ hazing.
Also, it sounds so bizarre, that I am not sure people can even make this stuff up.

Here is a screenshot of the post, written by “webslacker”:

View attachment 19601

...thoughts?
What the effing eff?!
Stank fingers and jizz biscuits doesn't sound appealing at all. Masons are some dirty little hamsters

Awoken2

Superstar
Well, @Awoken2 , I pray because I actually want to see masonry come to an end.
I just don't understand this. How does praying actually help achieve anything?

. Only God can make things right. I
Even more confused now. Didn't God allow these establishments to thrive worldwide in the first place? It's all been under his watch so why would he now "make things right?"

And I can't really speak to the perverted clergymen even though I know that they exist. I know that they are not true Christians but wolves in sheep's clothing.
Who work in churches.So would it be safe to assume the church has now been well and truly infiltrated and subverted?

Surely you must be aware that your most dangerous enemy is one that is disguised as your friend? This is the method they have instigated since their inception. So how do differentiate between the sheep and the wolves?

If masturbating in a coffin is part.of one of the initiation rituals I think it would be common sense to understand all their members are very much compromised.

So the most important question I have for you is why has God allowed these sick bastards to gain so much power?

Dalit

Star
I just don't understand this. How does praying actually help achieve anything?

Even more confused now. Didn't God allow these establishments to thrive worldwide in the first place? It's all been under his watch so why would he now "make things right?"

Who work in churches.So would it be safe to assume the church has now been well and truly infiltrated and subverted?

Surely you must be aware that your most dangerous enemy is one that is disguised as your friend? This is the method they have instigated since their inception. So how do differentiate between the sheep and the wolves?

If masturbating in a coffin is part.of one of the initiation rituals I think it would be common sense to understand all their members are very much compromised.

So the most important question I have for you is why has God allowed these sick bastards to gain so much power?
All I can say is that He's given us free will. We can give in to the yetzer hara (evil inclination) and the very word iniquity, which is also translated as sin, means that we are bent as humans. It comes down to original sin.

[/QUOTE]Surely you must be aware that your most dangerous enemy is one that is disguised as your friend? This is the method they have instigated since their inception. So how do differentiate between the sheep and the wolves?[/QUOTE]

This is so true. It's why I trust very few people and have had an unprecedented amount of INFJ (Myers Briggs) door slams with people from my past lately. I've had to shut some toxic people out for my own peace of mind.

SnowFall

Veteran
You might want to renounce freemasonry and all its degrees (found a prayer for that in a deliverance book by Randy Clark, who is NAR, so maybe find a non-NAR deliverance book). I did because both my grandfathers were 33rd degree ones. Tried to get my parents to pray deliverance/renunciation prayers, too, but they thought I was nuts. Not having any of that sins of the fathers stuff attached to me. Every time I've passed a masonic temple, I pray they'll be torn down. Not sure if that's the best way to pray.
That’s actually a very good idea thank you, and I don’t necessarily think praying for evil to be destroyed is wrong, as long as we pray for the sinners involved to repent and not be destroyed with it

Last edited:

SnowFall

Veteran
Can I just ask, what good does praying actually do?....has God torn any of these temples down in answer to your prayers or is it just an exercise in clearing your conscience of all the bad things in this world?

You see with all these perverted clergymen being outed as child molesters in recent years it seems to me that the real heavy religious types do as thou will....as long as you say sorry to God afterwards (Is the term repenting?) You can pretty much get away with anything.

Or have I got something wrong here?

Well I suppose if it's power and influence they seek it wouldn't be worth having a lodge in the middle of a social housing project.They are only interested in people who "follow the money"
Can I just say Prayers do work if you have faith and pray with a full intent and belief and I mean work with out any room for doubt it was praying that caused it, but it doesn’t mean prayers are answered straight away, their is a time for everything

The clergy that commit that evil aren’t Christians, they are people who have sinned and turned away from God by committing such an evil act, the Bible and words of Christ condemn such actions so the church shouldn’t be attacked for the actions of the individual or groups that do such things

And repentance doesn’t work like that, you can’t just say sorry and be forgiven, you have to really repent in your heart, know you have done wrong and never even want to do it again, that’s why people that’s done extreme things can be forgiven but it’s no as easy as just saying sorry it’s about changing your life and being truly sorry in your mind, heart and soul

I went on a tour of the Grand Lodge in Adelaide, managed to get all these photos. I went with my ex boyfriend, it was very interesting, there was a whole top floor that we weren't allowed to access and I am pretty certain, given how old the building is, there would have been a floor or two underground.

My ex, wrote this, which was their explanation for the smaller room (Picture 2, 4 and 8)
"The two blocks at the front symbolize rough and refined edges of a person, who you are and who you aspire to be.. the tripod with the pulleys and stone symbolises the new members.. the tiles on the floor represent the universe, sun, earths orbit around the sun ect..."

My mind was in too much shock to remember anything that was said on the tour.

Attachments

SnowFall

Veteran
I went on a tour of the Grand Lodge in Adelaide, managed to get all these photos. I went with my ex boyfriend, it was very interesting, there was a whole top floor that we weren't allowed to access and I am pretty certain, given how old the building is, there would have been a floor or two underground.

My ex, wrote this, which was their explanation for the smaller room (Picture 2, 4 and 8)
"The two blocks at the front symbolize rough and refined edges of a person, who you are and who you aspire to be.. the tripod with the pulleys and stone symbolises the new members.. the tiles on the floor represent the universe, sun, earths orbit around the sun ect..."

Pentagrams and all sorts
And they say there isn’t something going on in freemasonry lol

Oh by the way welcome to the forums :)

Vixy

Star

Highly interesting about the other floors!

This part of it is just for show, I doubt anything goes on there but let me ask..Did you get a feeling when you went in there? I mean take away what you know about them..How did you FEEL?

Kir

Here's whats inside a Masonic building, they had a ''child language centre up there''

What the effing eff?!
Stank fingers and jizz biscuits doesn't sound appealing at all. Masons are some dirty little hamsters
I know, right!

It’s strange that anyone would even consider defiling themselves to those levels.

But I suppose, if someone is a willing to become a mason, and willing to swear an oath of loyalty to a group of strangers who admittedly have secrets they will only share after they make the death oath, they can’t be right in the head to begin with.

Highly interesting about the other floors!

This part of it is just for show, I doubt anything goes on there but let me ask..Did you get a feeling when you went in there? I mean take away what you know about them..How did you FEEL?
I'm a highly intuitive person, and can very well pick up on these things, and this shocked me, but I did not feel a whole heap... No off energies etc etc It felt calm, all I felt was the urge to stay and explore things by myself, and in one of the pictures you can see a disguised door, this was in one of their entertainment rooms, I felt something in near there but obviously couldn't look closer (I will still be respectful, even though they are Masons) So you could feel there was more, not necessarily bad at that moment, but there were some.... Intriguing energies there.

Vixy

Star
I'm a highly intuitive person, and can very well pick up on these things, and this shocked me, but I did not feel a whole heap... No off energies etc etc It felt calm, all I felt was the urge to stay and explore things by myself, and in one of the pictures you can see a disguised door, this was in one of their entertainment rooms, I felt something in near there but obviously couldn't look closer (I will still be respectful, even though they are Masons) So you could feel there was more, not necessarily bad at that moment, but there were some.... Intriguing energies there.
This tells me they dont do their rituals at these mason places. They do it underground.

Aero

Superstar
LMAO this thread is great. Masturbating in coffins? That shit is bold, I definitely couldn't do it.

Oddly enough there was a transexual youtuber taking pictures outside of a Synagogue recently. Apparently, a security guard there freaked out and shot said youtuber in the leg. I haven't really followed up on that story though. Idk what the conclusion really was.

I also find it odd how Vixy calls up and stalks this Lodge and they are totally nice to you. Way nicer than they would ever have to be. And yet still they are responsible for the problems of the world. Yeah, I'm just not really worried about some old guys lighting candles and donning their plate mail for epic role-playing.

Yes, I'm sure all the master conspirators are just hanging out at the local lodge. Maybe we need Vixy to push harder on those old farts. So how about it Vixy? Are you comfortable with extortion?

Vixy

Star
LMAO this thread is great. Masturbating in coffins? That shit is bold, I definitely couldn't do it.

Oddly enough there was a transexual youtuber taking pictures outside of a Synagogue recently. Apparently, a security guard there freaked out and shot said youtuber in the leg. I haven't really followed up on that story though. Idk what the conclusion really was.

I also find it odd how Vixy calls up and stalks this Lodge and they are totally nice to you. Way nicer than they would ever have to be. And yet still they are responsible for the problems of the world. Yeah, I'm just not really worried about some old guys lighting candles and donning their plate mail for epic role-playing.

Yes, I'm sure all the master conspirators are just hanging out at the local lodge. Maybe we need Vixy to push harder on those old farts. So how about it Vixy? Are you comfortable with extortion?
Interesting questions!

I think theyre nice bc theyre York rite, they say york rite has nothing to do with this, only scottish rite has, thats why the guy in the video above, shows "Scottish rite" I also think they have a view from the outside of having to be nice bc they're "not doing anything strange" If anyone called them up and they started ranting, they'd be pretty revealed. :p

Extortion you say..Humm.. No. I'm gutsy, not suicidal. I just wanna get up there and see the lodge. Fourth floor is what I'm after and I'd love to go down their basement aswell. Bc yes, there was one.

Another thing I think, is that we should yellow vest protest OUTSIDE of their lodge. Theres a small square outside which would be perfect to protest at. I will bring it up with the vests.

Aero

Superstar
Interesting questions!

I think theyre nice bc theyre York rite, they say york rite has nothing to do with this, only scottish rite has, thats why the guy in the video above, shows "Scottish rite" I also think they have a view from the outside of having to be nice bc they're "not doing anything strange" If anyone called them up and they started ranting, they'd be pretty revealed. :p

Extortion you say..Humm.. No. I'm gutsy, not suicidal. I just wanna get up there and see the lodge. Fourth floor is what I'm after and I'd love to go down their basement aswell. Bc yes, there was one.

Another thing I think, is that we should yellow vest protest OUTSIDE of their lodge. Theres a small square outside which would be perfect to protest at. I will bring it up with the vests.
Your logic is amusing to me. Telling you to piss off doesn't reveal much. I suppose some rants could incriminate, but really it seems like you are missing the picture. You have admitted to stalking them. Now I'm not sure where you live, but around here that's a misdemeanor and you can get 6 months in jail.

Maybe they don't know you are stalking them, but I feel like a true cultist would. There is just zero reason to be nice to a stalker. In fact, it's the worst thing you can do. They were nice to you so now as you have stated, you are going back for more. If they had just bonked you in the head real good the first time, you may have reconsidered your life choices.

I'm glad you aren't taking the bait on the extortion thing. Because I would hate to see you go down in flames. Plus I was the one who was pushing you to do it. So naturally, I don't really want to risk that coming back to me. And I'm sorry, but WTF is a yellow vest protest in front of a Masonic lodge going to do?

Yes Vixy, let's start an "occupy the Masons" movement. Let's just move our asses right on in and post up. Better still, why don't we just hunt down all the freemasons and burn them at the stake? That sounds smart, and you know, that's totally what a good Christian would do. I'm just saying, I think your real beef is with Paganism because you are Pagan.

Vixy

Star
Your logic is amusing to me. Telling you to piss off doesn't reveal much. I suppose some rants could incriminate, but really it seems like you are missing the picture. You have admitted to stalking them. Now I'm not sure where you live, but around here that's a misdemeanor and you can get 6 months in jail.

Maybe they don't know you are stalking them, but I feel like a true cultist would. There is just zero reason to be nice to a stalker. In fact, it's the worst thing you can do. They were nice to you so now as you have stated, you are going back for more. If they had just bonked you in the head real good the first time, you may have reconsidered your life choices.

I'm glad you aren't taking the bait on the extortion thing. Because I would hate to see you go down in flames. Plus I was the one who was pushing you to do it. So naturally, I don't really want to risk that coming back to me. And I'm sorry, but WTF is a yellow vest protest in front of a Masonic lodge going to do?

Yes Vixy, let's start an "occupy the Masons" movement. Let's just move our asses right on in and post up. Better still, why don't we just hunt down all the freemasons and burn them at the stake? That sounds smart, and you know, that's totally what a good Christian would do. I'm just saying, I think your real beef is with Paganism because you are Pagan.
Stalking? It was a joke! Do you take everything litteraly? I was in there and took some pictures. Thats not illegal.

Pagan? What are you talking about?

And yes, why not protest outside? We protested 500 meters from them last time so might aswell do it outside next time since it's their creation with the vests in the first place. I really dont feel any respect at all for people of your kind who sits down and says "Theres nothing to do, let them kill us" In fact, I despise your kind, Aero and I will not have you derailing this thread any longer.

If you dont like the fighting kind of awokened people, then GTFO. We fight for YOU and for everyone out there who deserves a life not lived in chains! But if you wanna go back to your chains, be my guest but dont try to bring the rest of us with you because that will bring you grief.

I always did wonder about you, Aero. You seem to be more on their side than ours. Theres something really shady about you..Not even an open profile. Guess you have to much to hide, huh..

Have a nice day.

saki

Star
....I realize that this is the New York Daily News, where 'sensationalism sells'.... but I don't believe I've ever seen the term "Hate-Filled" used in a headline before....

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-man-wanted-for-throwing-molotov-cocktail-at-synagogue-20191010-sbunpethjre4vaiiqngfmtoay4-story.html?yptr=yahoo
Hate-filled arsonist throws Molotov cocktail at NYC Masonic Temple
By THOMAS TRACY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
OCT 10, 2019 | 11:01 AM

Image of suspect who cops said threw a Molotov cocktail at a Masonic Temple. (NYPD)

A hate-filled hooded man chucked a Molotov cocktail at the Masonic Temple in Chelsea, sparking a small fire, officials said Thursday.

The arsonist was caught on a surveillance camera outside the front door of the Masonic Lodge on W. 24th St. near Sixth Ave., about 11:45 p.m. Tuesday.

The bearded suspect, dressed in a light grey hoodie and black pants, threw the Molotov cocktail at the building, the gathering hall for the fraternal group known as the Freemasons, sparking a small fire, police said.

The building was empty at the time and the fire was put out quickly, officials said.

Cops on Thursday released surveillance images of the suspect in the hopes that someone recognizes him.

Historical New York City figures said to have been affiliated with the Freemasons included John Jacob Astor, Harry Houdini, and NYC Mayor Fiorello Laguardia.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS.

Aero

Superstar
I always did wonder about you, Aero. You seem to be more on their side than ours. Theres something really shady about you..Not even an open profile. Guess you have to much to hide, huh..
LOL, I'm shady AF. You have no idea.

With that said, I'm on my own side. Sure, I have a loose connection to the Freemasons, but that doesn't make me a shill. I do what I want, and say what I want at any given time. If I don't seem credible that's your problem, because I'm not trying to convince you of anything.