Masonic lodges- I'm your stalker!

Vixy

Star
There could be security cameras. I love your courage, but do use extreme caution.
First thing I checked. There isnt. Yesterday I went to take pics of this..in my yellow vest. LOL! Apologize for the picture being upside down but its too big for placing straight on vc so had to lay it on another site which made it to come out upside down.

Again, I do apologize fir them being upside down, I know its irritating asf.

SnowFall

Veteran
First thing I checked. There isnt. Yesterday I went to take pics of this..in my yellow vest. LOL! Apologize for the picture being upside down but its too big for placing straight on vc so had to lay it on another site which made it to come out upside down.

Again, I do apologize fir them being upside down, I know its irritating asf.
Wow go Vixy that’s awesome
Though do be careful
Especially if you plan on sneaking in during their rituals, remember eyes wide shut :)
My uncles a Freemason and I know a few more and one thing that I’ve noticed about all of them is that they are really REALLY stingy. Do you (or anyone else) know anything about that?

Vixy

Star
Though do be careful
Especially if you plan on sneaking in during their rituals, remember eyes wide shut :)
My uncles a Freemason and I know a few more and one thing that I’ve noticed about all of them is that they are really REALLY stingy. Do you (or anyone else) know anything about that?
Hey I'm gutsy, not suicidal. Besides getting in through the door without being a member and taking the oath of Satan's impossible, not even from the outside bc of the wood in front of the windows. (Yup, I've thought of all sorts of ways) Now, ofc, If I had an INSIDER..that would help but that would also mean they'd bring 4 generations of curses upon them and I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy.

Interesting about your uncle. Sounds more like a personality trait or autism, hehe. They DO give generous amounts of money to organisations in order to keep up the appearance of being good so stingy I dont know but maybe they are underneath it all. Who knows? My relative wasnt though, he was very generous. Overly so in some cases.

Are you in close contact with him? I'd ask his degree and wait for a fist-to-face. ;) Seriously though, ask him. Depending on the country you live in, he either belongs to the scottish rite or the york rite, would be intresting to know which.

I met a freemason once. He was married and out hunting other women (surprise) and picked up my idiot friend. (Man she was dumb) She ofc knew nothing of these things but I did and noticed that something was off about him so I warned her, told her "Look, my instinct tells me this guy is bad, theres something not right about him so back off until I find out what it is, dont wanna see you get hurt, okay?" She obeyed and I lurked around. After 5 minutes dancing with him I noticed a ring on his finger with a peculiar smbol. I've seen it somewhere and took a closer look. A Freemason ring! So I gave him a deep look and asked "So, how long have you been a mason?" He stiffened up then gave me an evil grin while I asked him what degree he was. He then stopped dancing, buttoned up his shirt, dragged it over his head (he was in a suit and tie) and showed me his whole back where he had tattooed a big assed fukn Phoenix Rising bird.

I grabbed my friend and was about to leave. (Explaining to her won't help) She objected bc well, he was goodlooking.. Then I saw him at the bar flirting with another woman and showed her; -Look! Still wanna go home with him?

I won that round.

Etagloc

Superstar
@Vixy Ta makten i en militärkupp, anklagar frimureriet om att vara fiende till det härliga svenska fäderlandet och arrestera frimurarna. Jag kommer att vara chef för Vixyian propaganda.

Guys, I just sneeked into the outside of my towns biggest masonic lodge. Theyre having a meeting now so I ran right into them. (Masons that is) I asked what degree this went up to? 9! Interesting since their site says 3.

One of them came out super nervous pale as a ghost. He seemed scared and walked away in a hurry. I followed him a bit but he noticed me and stopped so I had to avoid him.

Took pics for you and I think they perform their rituals at the top floor in those three special glassed windows but just my guess.

This time I was inside the gates (they were open) but couldnt get to the top floor. Its closed and locked with a peephole from floor 2. Why so secret we know.. Damn, I wanna get to the fourth
floor!
https://www.frimurarorden.se/loger/andra-fordelningen/karnan/

Thats their site and in their text they say that the 20'th of March is a new start for protegés and to inspect your contacts to see if anyone of them may share their values. So thats how they pull new people in; by word of mouth and they DO lie about what degree is the highest at that lodge.

Sorry some of the pictures are upside down, had to upload via another site. Last time I stood by their gate and tok pics, this time I was on the other side of the gate and next time will be from inside the fourth floor! I already have ideas on how to get up there.

They also own this whole building. So my guess is that they have secret passages where they keep their important satanic books and all.
I like you.

You have an admirable sense of adventure that stems from determination and thirst for truth.

That said, PLEASE be careful. Do not get yourself in a situation you cannot get out of or that might be dangerous!

I will pray for your safety & discernment.

God Bless, and thank you for posting the pics.

Independent journalism is s noble cause.

:)

SnowFall

Veteran
Hey I'm gutsy, not suicidal. Besides getting in through the door without being a member and taking the oath of Satan's impossible, not even from the outside bc of the wood in front of the windows. (Yup, I've thought of all sorts of ways) Now, ofc, If I had an INSIDER..that would help but that would also mean they'd bring 4 generations of curses upon them and I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy.

Interesting about your uncle. Sounds more like a personality trait or autism, hehe. They DO give generous amounts of money to organisations in order to keep up the appearance of being good so stingy I dont know but maybe they are underneath it all. Who knows? My relative wasnt though, he was very generous. Overly so in some cases.

Are you in close contact with him? I'd ask his degree and wait for a fist-to-face. ;) Seriously though, ask him. Depending on the country you live in, he either belongs to the scottish rite or the york rite, would be intresting to know which.

I met a freemason once. He was married and out hunting other women (surprise) and picked up my idiot friend. (Man she was dumb) She ofc knew nothing of these things but I did and noticed that something was off about him so I warned her, told her "Look, my instinct tells me this guy is bad, theres something not right about him so back off until I find out what it is, dont wanna see you get hurt, okay?" She obeyed and I lurked around. After 5 minutes dancing with him I noticed a ring on his finger with a peculiar smbol. I've seen it somewhere and took a closer look. A Freemason ring! So I gave him a deep look and asked "So, how long have you been a mason?" He stiffened up then gave me an evil grin while I asked him what degree he was. He then stopped dancing, buttoned up his shirt, dragged it over his head (he was in a suit and tie) and showed me his whole back where he had tattooed a big assed fukn Phoenix Rising bird.

I grabbed my friend and was about to leave. (Explaining to her won't help) She objected bc well, he was goodlooking.. Then I saw him at the bar flirting with another woman and showed her; -Look! Still wanna go home with him?

I won that round.
If only we could bug that place huh? Well aside from the insects that already frequently attend lol

Nah me nor my immediate family have spoken to him or his family since my aunts funeral in 2005, but just before the funeral he did find time to brag to my mother about him being a master mason and I believe “Scottish rite” came up as well

I doubt he could reach me, he’s only five foot nothing and I’m 6’3 lol but yeah he has somthing going on, seriously he used to buy his children toys and stuff for their birthday and Christmas and then return them a week later to get the money back without fail each year but always made sure his kids ran around telling everybody about what expensive gifts they got first lol

It sounds like your friend is a real glutton for punishment, it’s a good job she has you for a friend but I gotta say it sounds rather tiresome having to look out for her all the time I don’t know how you do it Vixy lol

Vixy

Star
I like you.

You have an admirable sense of adventure that stems from determination and thirst for truth.

That said, PLEASE be careful. Do not get yourself in a situation you cannot get out of or that might be dangerous!

I will pray for your safety & discernment.

God Bless, and thank you for posting the pics.

Independent journalism is s noble cause.

:)
Thank you SO much!

I DO thirst for truth and I always get my answers. I have worked for 42 years on my own riddle of sickness that is now solved and I have solved the riddle of many people in my life aswell so anything I damn well set my mind to, I can crack. But I gotta tell ya, I would feel better if someone I could trust was with me bc this shit's scary.

It would be easy for them to grab me, pull me in and get rid of me so my eyes and ears are wide open. I'm looking for someone to bring cuz I'm not going there alone again. It just has to be the right person. Someone intelligent enough and fast/smooth enough to be able to RUN if the shit hits the fan. They gotta keep their mouth shut to bc I dont want the word spread on us lurking around.

There are no apartments nearby so one thing one could do is to break the window and fly a drone in through it. But not while they're there.. And when they're gone, nothing probably (?) is going on since I take it they clean after themselves if they've had something fishy going on up there so this is a tricky one...But! Everything is doable.

Vixy

Star
@Vixy Ta makten i en militärkupp, anklagar frimureriet om att vara fiende till det härliga svenska fäderlandet och arrestera frimurarna. Jag kommer att vara chef för Vixyian propaganda.
Tell me how it's done and we'll do it!

Säg mig hur det görs och det är gjort.

Maes17

Superstar
Thank you SO much!

I DO thirst for truth and I always get my answers. I have worked for 42 years on my own riddle of sickness that is now solved and I have solved the riddle of many people in my life aswell so anything I damn well set my mind to, I can crack. But I gotta tell ya, I would feel better if someone I could trust was with me bc this shit's scary.

It would be easy for them to grab me, pull me in and get rid of me so my eyes and ears are wide open. I'm looking for someone to bring cuz I'm not going there alone again. It just has to be the right person. Someone intelligent enough and fast/smooth enough to be able to RUN if the shit hits the fan. They gotta keep their mouth shut to bc I dont want the word spread on us lurking around.

There are no apartments nearby so one thing one could do is to break the window and fly a drone in through it. But not while they're there.. And when they're gone, nothing probably (?) is going on since I take it they clean after themselves if they've had something fishy going on up there so this is a tricky one...But! Everything is doable.
Still Ms. Vixy. Be careful.

Dalit

Star
Though do be careful
You might want to renounce freemasonry and all its degrees (found a prayer for that in a deliverance book by Randy Clark, who is NAR, so maybe find a non-NAR deliverance book). I did because both my grandfathers were 33rd degree ones. Tried to get my parents to pray deliverance/renunciation prayers, too, but they thought I was nuts. Not having any of that sins of the fathers stuff attached to me. Every time I've passed a masonic temple, I pray they'll be torn down. Not sure if that's the best way to pray.

Awoken2

Superstar
You might want to renounce freemasonry and all its degrees (found a prayer for that in a deliverance book by Randy Clark, who is NAR, so maybe find a non-NAR deliverance book). I did because both my grandfathers were 33rd degree ones. Tried to get my parents to pray deliverance/renunciation prayers, too, but they thought I was nuts. Not having any of that sins of the fathers stuff attached to me. Every time I've passed a masonic temple, I pray they'll be torn down. Not sure if that's the best way to pray.
Can I just ask, what good does praying actually do?....has God torn any of these temples down in answer to your prayers or is it just an exercise in clearing your conscience of all the bad things in this world?

You see with all these perverted clergymen being outed as child molesters in recent years it seems to me that the real heavy religious types do as thou will....as long as you say sorry to God afterwards (Is the term repenting?) You can pretty much get away with anything.

Or have I got something wrong here?

YES! It's the same here! THREE lodges within the same area of the rich side of town!
Well I suppose if it's power and influence they seek it wouldn't be worth having a lodge in the middle of a social housing project.They are only interested in people who "follow the money"

Dalit

Star
Can I just ask, what good does praying actually do?....has God torn any of these temples down in answer to your prayers or is it just an exercise in clearing your conscience of all the bad things in this world?

You see with all these perverted clergymen being outed as child molesters in recent years it seems to me that the real heavy religious types do as thou will....as long as you say sorry to God afterwards (Is the term repenting?) You can pretty much get away with anything.

Or have I got something wrong here?

Well I suppose if it's power and influence they seek it wouldn't be worth having a lodge in the middle of a social housing project.They are only interested in people who "follow the money"
Well, @Awoken2 , I pray because I actually want to see masonry come to an end. All the deception and satanism behind it needs to come to an end. I can't go try to tear it down myself unless I want to be arrested.

There was one lodge I used to pass in a small town in NC when I went up there for a training/equipping ministry and it gave me the creeps to pass by it. It's a nice little small town, with a Mason contigent right there in the 2 streets downtown past a day hospital. I would just pray that it would come to an end and those in it would have their eyes open to the deception and renounce that life. You see something that's not right, like a lodge in this small bucolic little town, and you want for things to be made right. Only God can make things right. It just makes sense to me.

And I can't really speak to the perverted clergymen even though I know that they exist. I know that they are not true Christians but wolves in sheep's clothing. They are not of God, but are of their father the devil. You will see the wheat and the tares amongst the church because we've yet to see Jesus come again and bring righteousness and justice as only He can. I would say pray for these men to be exposed and they are being exposed, left and right! Judgment starts at the house of God.

Last edited:
Thank you SO much!

You’re welcome.

I found an interesting post from a Freemason on a forum. He was describing rituals to someone who was asking. It seems clear that he is being sarcastic, but I can’t help but wonder if there is some truth to what he says, and if the things he describes are (or very similar to) some of the things/rituals they really do......they sound a lot like what I’ve heard the Skull & Bonesman go through, and humiliation & degradation seem to be the highlight of these secret societies ‘ hazing.
Also, it sounds so bizarre, that I am not sure people can even make this stuff up.

Here is a screenshot of the post, written by “webslacker”:

C2890237-E5E7-4FF3-82DA-F040D00595CC.png

...thoughts?

Vixy

Star
LoL! Noo.. No, thats nothing. I know of a ritual they have in the third degree though that consists of lying in a coffin with a noose around your neck and a bag over your head. You are then made to swear if you EVER betray a brother, you bring a curse upon yourself, and the four generations coming after you.

True story.. A friend of mine rented one of their rooms and there was a coffin, noose and bag in it. There were also symbols across the room and it had such an eery feeling to it that she left. She's a christian and knows nothing about masons.

I wish that story was true, if all they did was sticking their thumbs up each others asses, I'd be a happy camper. :D