Masonic lodges- I'm your stalker!

Vixy

Star
Someone told me today that the degrees the lodge says it has arent what they really have but that theyre way up! Since we have a couple of lodges here I was wondering if that can be so? We all know how they lie and deceive so it sounds like something they could do.

Does anyone know anything about this? Tbh I find it strange that they should have only 3 degrees in this town but the props in the lodges are for degree three.

Vixy

Star
Guys, I just sneeked into the outside of my towns biggest masonic lodge. Theyre having a meeting now so I ran right into them. (Masons that is) I asked what degree this went up to? 9! Interesting since their site says 3.

One of them came out super nervous pale as a ghost. He seemed scared and walked away in a hurry. I followed him a bit but he noticed me and stopped so I had to avoid him.

Took pics for you and I think they perform their rituals at the top floor in those three special glassed windows but just my guess.

This time I was inside the gates (they were open) but couldnt get to the top floor. Its closed and locked with a peephole from floor 2. Why so secret we know.. Damn, I wanna get to the fourth
floor!
https://www.frimurarorden.se/loger/andra-fordelningen/karnan/

Thats their site and in their text they say that the 20'th of March is a new start for protegés and to inspect your contacts to see if anyone of them may share their values. So thats how they pull new people in; by word of mouth and they DO lie about what degree is the highest at that lodge.

Sorry some of the pictures are upside down, had to upload via another site. Last time I stood by their gate and tok pics, this time I was on the other side of the gate and next time will be from inside the fourth floor! I already have ideas on how to get up there.

They also own this whole building. So my guess is that they have secret passages where they keep their important satanic books and all.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Just called them and got to talk to an older man. He didnt even want to admit they had 33 degrees but said that was the old system and at most they had 10 degrees. (LOL)

I asked if I could come in and see their facility but no. No women allowed and only members could come in. (Explains the door with a peephole and full of locks)

He also said "I think you've been googling" So I told him I've read about them and that I had a relative who told me of how it works in there. He got all quiet and I could tell he felt the conversation got unpleasant. I knew too much.

He said it's based on a christian believe so It old him "In the beginning, yeah, then it goes into other things, right?" He refused to admit anything.

Felt great to shake their ground a teeensy wheensy bit anyway! :D

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Guys, I just sneeked into the outside of my towns biggest masonic lodge. Theyre having a meeting now so I ran right into them. (Masons that is) I asked what degree this went up to? 9! Interesting since their site says 3.

One of them came out super nervous pale as a ghost. He seemed scared and walked away in a hurry. I followed him a bit but he noticed me and stopped so I had to avoid him.

Took pics for you and I think they perform their rituals at the top floor in those three special glassed windows but just my guess.

This time I was inside the gates (they were open) but couldnt get to the top floor. Its closed and locked with a peephole from floor 2. Why so secret we know.. Damn, I wanna get to the fourth
floor!

Thats their site and in their text they say that the 20'th of March is a new start for protegés and to inspect your contacts to see if anyone of them may share their values. So thats how they pull new people in; by word of mouth and they DO lie about what degree is the highest at that lodge.

Sorry some of the pictures are upside down, had to upload via another site. Last time I stood by their gate and tok pics, this time I was on the other side of the gate and next time will be from inside the fourth floor! I already have ideas on how to get up there.

They also own this whole building. So my guess is that they have secret passages where they keep their important satanic books and all.
Miss Vixy....... on the case!
1549385309323.png

Awoken2

Superstar

floor!

Good in you for actually doing something. Perhaps it's a Rosicrucianism order?

Screenshot_20190205-201022_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Hmm, no that symbol didnt look familiar.

Yeah, its gutsy. I must admit I was a bit spooked going there since I know what they do. But what gets to me more is that noone cared enough to go with me. Why does noone care? Are people that mindcontrolled? Evil lives in our cities, responsible for so much we cant even imagine and noone raises a brow? I feel sometimes its better mankind as of today dies. Theyre too careless to live.

Vixy

Star
Whoa! Just be careful there lady.
Stay strong and sending positive vibes for protection
Thanks man, it was scary but I went halfway up the stairs so I could hear them in there. I didnt have the guts to go any further. But I heard voices and moving around.

Im thinking what if I find out when they start next time and listen closer to the door? But its pointless since the room itself where it all goes down is located in the fourth floor and theres no way I can get up there.

Get this though..They're sneaky fuckers. They've built the house so that they go through a bookstore to get into their gate. So it looks as normal suits with briefcases go into a bookstore but there I stood waiting. They looked surprised, haha! I can take pics of it and show ya.

The outside of the house:

See the three top windows to the left? Those are covered with wood because thats where the room with the altar and stuff is, as shown above. Thats why those three windows are always dark.

Where it says "Bokia" is the bookstore, the entrance right in the middle of it and three of four floors is the masons so the book store is actually a cover for the cities biggest lodge.

All this time and we never knew evil lived right among us...

Awoken2

Superstar
They've built the house so that they go through a bookstore to get into their gate. So it looks as normal suits with briefcases go into a bookstore
This is a basic attribute of occultists, making something look like it's not...and vice versa obviously.

Probably one of the best examples of this was during World War 2 where Churchill (just coincidentally a Freemason) utilized all forms of wonderful deception to gain the upper hand.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/wwii-ghost-army

Hey you be careful tiptoeing around that place...you don't want to be strapped to an alter being drained of Adrenochrome.

If people really knew what was going on at the top of this organisation that place would be torched to the ground.

I admire your tenacity, you're a rare breed nowadays.

Vixy

Star
This is a basic attribute of occultists, making something look like it's not...and vice versa obviously.

Probably one of the best examples of this was during World War 2 where Churchill (just coincidentally a Freemason) utilized all forms of wonderful deception to gain the upper hand.

https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/wwii-ghost-army

Hey you be careful tiptoeing around that place...you don't want to be strapped to an alter being drained of Adrenochrome.

If people really knew what was going on at the top of this organisation that place would be torched to the ground.

I admire your tenacity, you're a rare breed nowadays.
Yeah, my heart was pounding so heavy, I was scared. And that older guy with the curly moustache I talked to, looked like he had just walked out of the 1800's. And then the one running back and forth looking like he'd just seen the devil himself. what was that about? No, I'll have to keep an eye on these guys again.

Thats what I mean! Where's the revolution, the torching?? WHY IS NOONE REACTING? Sure, we yellow vested 50 meters from them last saturday but the masons started the yellow vest movement aswell so.. I'd love to gather a group of say 50 ppl who goes up there and knocked on their door and when they'd refuse to let us in, we'd call the cops saying there was amurder going on, haha! Buut they have the cops in their hands aswell so..

I just can't believe people are so sleepy.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Never mind them-they're just busy doing their little circle jerk rituals. And judging by the red Templar cross, this is a York Rite Masonic Lodge, and those have 13 degrees. Scottish Rite masons go to 33.

But I am surprised they have windows there, usually Masonic Lodges are totally windowless.

Maes17

Superstar
Yeah, my heart was pounding so heavy, I was scared. And that older guy with the curly moustache I talked to, looked like he had just walked out of the 1800's. And then the one running back and forth looking like he'd just seen the devil himself. what was that about? No, I'll have to keep an eye on these guys again.

Thats what I mean! Where's the revolution, the torching?? WHY IS NOONE REACTING? Sure, we yellow vested 50 meters from them last saturday but the masons started the yellow vest movement aswell so.. I'd love to gather a group of say 50 ppl who goes up there and knocked on their door and when they'd refuse to let us in, we'd call the cops saying there was amurder going on, haha! Buut they have the cops in their hands aswell so..

Just be careful there girl. Appreciate the informative posts

Thanks man, it was scary but I went halfway up the stairs so I could hear them in there. I didnt have the guts to go any further. But I heard voices and moving around.

Im thinking what if I find out when they start next time and listen closer to the door? But its pointless since the room itself where it all goes down is located in the fourth floor and theres no way I can get up there.

Get this though..They're sneaky fuckers. They've built the house so that they go through a bookstore to get into their gate. So it looks as normal suits with briefcases go into a bookstore but there I stood waiting. They looked surprised, haha! I can take pics of it and show ya.

The outside of the house:

See the three top windows to the left? Those are covered with wood because thats where the room with the altar and stuff is, as shown above. Thats why those three windows are always dark.

Where it says "Bokia" is the bookstore, the entrance right in the middle of it and three of four floors is the masons so the book store is actually a cover for the cities biggest lodge.

All this time and we never knew evil lived right among us...
Where I live there are lodges all over - and they don't hide it in the least!

Vixy

Star
Never mind them-they're just busy doing their little circle jerk rituals. And judging by the red Templar cross, this is a York Rite Masonic Lodge, and those have 13 degrees. Scottish Rite masons go to 33.

But I am surprised they have windows there, usually Masonic Lodges are totally windowless.
Interesting!

YES, they covered the windows up with what Im guessing is wood so the room itself it completely without light.

They also told me when I called them that they go by the new system which is 10 degrees and the old system thats in the US, has 33. Does this mean its two different types and that these guys are okay? I also think I saw something about york rite on the outside but I'm not sure. I can swing by again.

Its only the scottish rite that do these things then?

Helioform

Star
They also told me when I called them that they go by the new system which is 10 degrees and the old system thats in the US, has 33. Does this mean its two different types and that these guys are okay? I also think I saw something about york rite on the outside but I'm not sure. I can swing by again.
The York Rite does have 10 degrees, above the 3 blue degrees (so 13 total):

You can see a side by side comparison on that picture (York Rite on left):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/York_Rite

So basically their degree system is equivalent to the 33 Scottish Rite ones.

They are more "Christian" if you could say that of a mason, since they follow the Templar tradition more closely. Can't really say it's much better, but these masons are not the badass occultists some people like to say they are. My guess is that those above the 13th York Rite and the 33rd Scottish Rite are the ones in the know.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Perhaps a torch lit mob is whats required lol
1549560175494.png