Mason vs illuminati and a few questions

TruthExposer

Established
Hello. Can you tell me:
Are the elites a part of Illuminati? (e.g Bill Gates. Rothschild. If Bill Gates is illuminati, that means.. When he became illuminati?)
Freemasons vs Illuminatis
Who are illumionati-connected people like MK-handlers? are they in illuminati?
Who owns major labels? are the ppl who own disney, etc a part of Illuminati?
What beliefs are the Illuminati? like, using numerology
And the ultimate question.. Why are they doing this all? Are they mentally ill, narcasistic, or something? Did they never felt real pain, do they know what they are doing (eg. killing so much people etc) is bad?
Because they lack empathy.

cyt456

Established
They are Satanists trying to bring everyone to hell with them. Some might not be human, who knows. The plan was set for centuries and through generations, to bring the mystery Babylon back to live:rolleyes:.

swayy000

Star
Hello. Can you tell me:
Are the elites a part of Illuminati? (e.g Bill Gates. Rothschild. If Bill Gates is illuminati, that means.. When he became illuminati?)
Freemasons vs Illuminatis
Who are illumionati-connected people like MK-handlers? are they in illuminati?
Who owns major labels? are the ppl who own disney, etc a part of Illuminati?
What beliefs are the Illuminati? like, using numerology
And the ultimate question.. Why are they doing this all? Are they mentally ill, narcasistic, or something? Did they never felt real pain, do they know what they are doing (eg. killing so much people etc) is bad?
Because they lack empathy.
i recommend you watch this video, it explains most of what you're asking, and it also helped me (this is part 1 of 17, i recommend you start from the beginning with this part. In later parts they will start talking about bill gates, nwo, united nations, etc. and it'll all fall into place):
i also recommend this video if you havent already seen it, talks about the entertainment industry:

Last edited: