Married People- Is This True?

Etagloc

Superstar
Intelligent women aren't sometimes appreciated and usually have to put other things before their careers. I don't think this is a bad thing since family must always come first, regardless if you're a man or woman, but men have more of an opportunity to exercise their intelligence I believe.

I definitely think some men are intimidated by smart women, they think they don't have influence over her and that she's always a step ahead. Again, it depends if the woman is arrogant and prideful, the more intellect you have the more humble you should be.
I guess it depends on the man. To me, intelligent women are like a breath of fresh air. I don't relate to Kardashian types and to me they're sort of horrifying..... to me, they're like looking into an abyss.

Part of me never wanted a super good looking guy i.e. better looking than me. I would be paranoid he would cheat on me or get hit on constantly by other women.
Cheaters or gay is what I saw happen to other young women.
I don't know why but that post made me laugh hella hard lol

"ladies, is your man handsome and good looking? did you know that science has shown that handsome men are more 78% more likely to be gay or cheaters? get you an ugly man!" :D:D:D:D

lol tbh I relate.... I would want to be with a woman who is somewhat attractive and friendly..... but not too attractive and friendly lol.... I know a girl who I think is like that and she seems super cool but I'm not interested in her in that way...

also your post reminds me of how I used to try to go out and try to flirt with girls and I'd deliberately bring my friend who I thought was not as good looking lol...

DesertRose

Superstar
Love in Arabic is Mahaba and haba is a seed.
The big heart is like a big seed, it has love for many, and the smaller the seed the less love.
So the Prophets had love for all of humanity. Peace be upon them all.
Haters have small seeds for hearts.:p

Vixy

Star
Yeah but you what I found? My first guy was much older so he would be the mature one, right? Nope, he cheated.

So I had thought if I choose an ugly guy to have him to myself and he still cheats, I might as well go for the lookers. And in actuality, the better looking (from my experience) the more faithful for some reason. Two of my guys were unattractive and cheaters but the lookers were faithful. Maybe it's some kind of "I have to prove I can get other girls" thing..with the guy cause he knows he's unattractive?

DesertRose

Superstar
3 thoughts:
1. Every one inclines towards beauty and it is in the eye of the beholder.
2. Patience is an important part of marriage and is in some ways a lost art in these times.
2. There is no perfect relationship just moments when we feel content and moments when we do not. A decent attitude contributes to contentment.
and this video makes sense:

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
3 thoughts:
1. Every one inclines towards beauty and it is in the eye of the beholder.
2. Patience is an important part of marriage and is in some ways a lost art in these times.
2. There is no perfect relationship just moments when we feel content and moments when we do not. A decent attitude contributes to contentment.
and this video makes sense:

That's a bit..too politically correct, don't you think? There are types most women find attractive and there are people who shouldn't be in relationships because theyre not mature enough or have other problems.

mecca

Superstar
Yeah but you what I found? My first guy was much older so he would be the mature one, right? Nope, he cheated.

So I had thought if I choose an ugly guy to have him to myself and he still cheats, I might as well go for the lookers. And in actuality, the better looking (from my experience) the more faithful for some reason. Two of my guys were unattractive and cheaters but the lookers were faithful. Maybe it's some kind of "I have to prove I can get other girls" thing..with the guy cause he knows he's unattractive?
It's not about how they look, it's about how their brain works. Some people don't care about others so they think it's okay to cheat.

Maes17

Superstar
Maybe people are just happier with someone smarter so they live longer because they're happier.
Gonna have to say this^

I met my wife back in 2011.
She is very smart, can be nerdy. A big Batman geek. But that's why I fell in love with her. She just radiates this certain level of childlike innocence when she wants. Most of the time she's a strong lady. But her guard and such is down around home

We put our discussions on politics, etc aside and always try to focus on each others happiness. Not just for us but for our son and our cats too.

Smart women are women who are mature and strong enough to be in a commitment relationship.

Same for men.
I a lot of couples now have trouble cause they really are not mature, they seek the drama that has a wider affect than intended. I can go on and on with this but I won't.