Marriage Teaches Us About Unconditional Love.

DesertRose

Superstar
This battle is kinda cute,
I toned down my feminist stance once I had babies
........ suddenly my husband looked like my savior/helper.
Dude our collective body needs help.....

Kung Fu

Superstar
I'm not trying to fight or argue forever, I just don't believe that the human race would die out if females hunted.
You can believe what you want but academic scientific work and historical data says otherwise. Your entitled to your opinion though.

I'm not trying to fight or argue forever, I just don't believe that the human race would die out if females hunted.
Well, you're right because life and death can only be Granted by Our Almighty Creator.

And Kung Fu is also logically right, so you both win. ^_^

Kung Fu

Superstar
This battle is kinda cute,
I toned down my feminist stance once I had babies
........ suddenly my husband looked like my savior/helper.
Dude our collective body needs help.....
Good thing when my wife and I got married I put it in our marriage contract that if she was to ever become a feminist I would divorce her faster than she could say "but my rights".....Just joking lol.

Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May God Be Pleased with him) reported that the Messenger of God (On him be Prayers and Peace) said, "I guarantee a house in Heaven for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Heaven for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Heaven for one who has good manners."

[Abu Dawud]

Arabic/English book reference : Book 1, Hadith 630

DesertRose

Superstar
bro KF
I like my rights in Islam btw.....
right to maintenance,
if I work tho, I keep my money and do not have to spend it on the fam.....
etc. Many people do not realize this.....

Kung Fu

Superstar
Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May God Be Pleased with him) reported that the Messenger of God (On him be Prayers and Peace) said, "I guarantee a house in Heaven for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Heaven for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Heaven for one who has good manners."

[Abu Dawud]

Arabic/English book reference : Book 1, Hadith 630
To call it an argument would mean that both Mecca and I are on equal footing regards to knowledge on this topic but that's far from the truth as evident within this thread. For me it was mearly childs play ;)

Kung Fu

Superstar
bro KF
I like my rights in Islam btw.....
right to maintenance,
if I work tho, I keep my money and do not have to spend it on the fam.....
etc. Many people do not realize this.....
You should like your rights because Islam had it dead on but remember men have rights as well and in this day and age I feel women including Muslim women are starting to forget that.

TMT

Star
You should like your rights because Islam had it dead on but remember men have rights as well and in this day and age I feel women including Muslim women are starting to forget that.
LOL