Marriage Teaches Us About Unconditional Love.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Why do people set themselves up for idealized relationships are are process where by you work through issues hopefully with someone who gets you......K
ps KF noticed you flexing about the hunter role. o_O
Just finished a documentary talking about the fact that hunters gave their families food occasionally but that gatherers were those who fed their families constantly.
The grandparents, the women and children were there to feed the tribes at all times.
As you well know we do not need that much protein. too much of it does massive damage to our bodies.:p
Peace be upon you sister,

I wasn't flexing about anything just talking mere facts. Men hunted because they were more suitable for it.

Also, I never said anything about the roles of gatherers being negative. What I have stated is that both men and women performed roles which their biologies indicated they would be good at and it was this that lead the human population to thrive into what we have today. If it wasn't for gender roles we wouldn't be here right now. We beat the neanderthals because we used our biological makeup to our advantage.

Kung Fu

Superstar
That's what I tried to tell him. The gatherers already sustained their tribes. And gathering is even easier than hunting.
Show me anywhere I said that gatherers didn't sustain their tribe and or that I said anything negative in terms of gatherers?

Kung Fu

Superstar
LOL bro KF, I was just teasing you....:p
LOL! With the amount of brainwashing our societies have gone through you can never be too sure. There are still people out there that think a 150 lb black belt women in Judo can beat a 200 lb white belt male. This "whatever a man can do a woman can do it better" attitude has got way out of hand.

justjess

Superstar
Okay. You women do everything from now.
Women are famous of her multi-tasking abilities, right? :D

Earning money = Wife.
Cooking & cleaning house = Wife.
Raising children = Wife.
Satisfy the husband in bed = Wife.

And the husband?
Going His Own Way. :D
Lol.. you are a seriously bitter man. I'm sorry that your relationship ended and u feel cheated but that is no reason to hate on the entire female gender. If your cousin found a sugar mamma and stays did u ever think he's happy that way? Some women like sugar daddies too.. this is a character flaw if anything not a statement on the gender of the person doing it. What woman said she wants to do everything? The fact is a marriage is a partnership - u become a team and whatever the breakdown of team roles comes to is a personal thing. My husband has made enough money for me to stay home at some points - which I did - and then at others he couldn't and I picked up the slack and earned more all so that WE AS A TEAM AND FAMILY could continue to prosper for the sake of all as individuals as well as collectively. You guys who think like this are doing it to yourselves or just know some really shitty women.

mecca

Superstar
Show me anywhere I said that gatherers didn't sustain their tribe and or that I said anything negative in terms of gatherers?
You didn't say anything negative but i said this:
The women gathered a steady supply of food for everyone while the men had to travel for days at a time following animals that they might not catch reliably.
and your argument has been this:
biologically speaking, if women were the hunterers we wouldn't be here right now because our ancestors would've have starved to death.
But that makes no sense because the majority of sustenance came from gathering and women are 100% capable of hunting animals for their tribes.

DesertRose

Superstar
KF wrote: "LOL! With the amount of brainwashing our societies have gone through you can never be too sure."

That's why I HAVE terrible time watching action movies and I like them! I even like marvel movies too but my brain is critical........Yo! That;s impossible for her and sometimes for him......:D

I really think that societies and families need specialization in order to work well.
Also contracts and negotiation so that we respect each other....
peace be upon you .

mecca

Superstar
That's why I HAVE terrible time watching action movies and I like them! I even like marvel movies too but my brain is critical........Yo! That;s impossible for her and sometimes for him......
All that stuff is fake and exaggerated... Lol they have superpowers, no normal male or female could do those things.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You didn't say anything negative but i said this:

But that makes no sense because the majority of sustenance came from gathering and women are 100% capable of hunting animals for their tribes.
My goodness. I've said this about a thousand times. If the roles of hunters and gatherers were reversed we would all have died because women would slowly die off in hunting accidents and not to mention there wouldn't be enough women giving birth and a whole bunch of other reasons that would snowball out of this. In simpler terms there would be less women available which would mean less kids which would then lead to starvation and eventual collapse of the tribe.

In fact it was you that stated women groups could hunt but yet failed to provide one historical reference for that when I asked you for it.

rainerann

Star
Can female hunts during their menstrual cycle?
Yes and no. It is different for everyone, but it would be the same scenario. A young woman could better than an older woman just like a young man would be a better hunter than an older one. Plus, women don't all have their menstrual cycle at the same time, so it is irrelevant whether it did cause women to stay behind. It wouldn't be all the women so there would still be someone available to hunt even if this were something women were responsible for. Women don't have a universal menstrual cycle on the 3rd week of the month that would create the impression that people would die of starvation if this was something women were responsible for. Some men are actually very good cooks too. There is no reason a man couldn't stay behind and cook the food while one of the older children watched the younger children.

Kung Fu

Superstar
KF wrote: "LOL! With the amount of brainwashing our societies have gone through you can never be too sure."

That's why I HAVE terrible time watching action movies and I like them! I even like marvel movies too but my brain is critical........Yo! That;s impossible for her and sometimes for him......:D

I really think that societies and families need specialization in order to work well.
Also contracts and negotiation so that we respect each other....
peace be upon you .
I agree!

The fight between Kung Fu and Mecca has been on since some pages now.

Any referee around here to settle the issue?

:p

mecca

Superstar
If the roles of hunters and gatherers were reversed we would all have died because women would slowly die off in hunting accidents
Why didn't all the men die off in hunting accidents? Are you saying that the women would be completely incapable of preventing death while hunting?
not to mention there wouldn't be enough women giving birth
Why not? Not all the women have to go out at once... and while some get pregnant, others take their place...