Marriage Teaches Us About Unconditional Love.

Nowadays, the women want a man who works.

If you don't earn an income, you're useless.

I wonder what will happen when the monetary system gets destroyed. I betcha they'll want the strongest and best hunter among men. Sad...

Mr. Blah

Veteran

I wonder what will happen when the monetary system gets destroyed. I betcha they'll want the strongest and best hunter among men. Sad...
Although the woman earns money ("independent woman"), you need to be in the highest position in your workplace and earn more than her.

Hypergamy in action.

Last edited:

Mr. Blah

Veteran

It would be different if woman population outnumbers man population (because of extraordinary causes, like war - WW3).

They would beg you to marry you.

Isaiah 4:1 - In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids."

Isaiah 4:1 - In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids."
Indeed, for

Narrated Anas: I will narrate to you a Hadith and none other than I will tell you about after it. I heard God's Messenger (On him be Prayers and Peace) saying: From among the portents of the Hour are (the following):

4. Women will increase in number and men will decrease in number so much so that fifty women will be looked after by one man

[Sahih al-Bukhari Book 3, Hadith 23]

This will be because of the widespread killing

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Indeed, for

Narrated Anas: I will narrate to you a Hadith and none other than I will tell you about after it. I heard God's Messenger (On him be Prayers and Peace) saying: From among the portents of the Hour are (the following):

4. Women will increase in number and men will decrease in number so much so that fifty women will be looked after by one man

[Sahih al-Bukhari Book 3, Hadith 23]

This will be because of the widespread killing
War.
WW3.

I hope it isn't nuclear war. :D

Remember the Georgia Guidestones' commandment #1.
"They" would fulfill it sooner or later.

War.
WW3.

I hope it isn't nuclear war. :D

Remember the Georgia Guidestones' commandment #1.
"They" would fulfill it sooner or later.
I hope so too, but here's what i just read from

Source

A Most Destructive War

Quoted above is the verse from the Holy Quran very indicative of wide spread destruction of cities most likely brought about by a Great War or Malhama or Armageddon, otherwise the now much anticipated world war 3. Such a vast amount of destruction can probably only be brought about by a nuclear war which is also very likely expected once world war 3 is triggered.

A nuclear war is also indicated from the following verse from Holy Quran and saying of the Holy Prophet (On him be Prayers and Peace) about ‘Smoke’ being one of the Signs of the end of times:

“Then watch for the Day when the sky will bring a visible smoke. Covering the people; this is a painful torment.

(Holy Qur'an Chapter 44: Verses 10 and 11)

Narrated by Hazrat Huzaifah (May God Be Pleased with him) that the Holy Prophet (On him be Prayers and Peace) stated that:

“Judgment Day will not come till you see ten signs, which are: Smoke which spreads throughout the East and West for forty days….” (Sahih Muslim)

Short glimpses of nuclear smoke have been seen in Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Chernobyl and Bhopal, so God knows, it maybe this 3rd World Nuclear War may bring about a much longer Smoke of 40 days.

A nuclear war may also be indicated in the following verse of Surah tul Kahf (A Chapter of the Holy Quran relevant to end times):

“And indeed, We will make that which is upon it [into] a barren ground.”

(Holy Qur'an Chapter 18 Verse 8)

‘Barren ground’ is the most likely scenario after a nuclear holocaust.

The Zionists and Illuminati are trying their very best to trigger a nuclear war and bring on the Armageddon as soon as possible so that they can prepare the world for the coming of the Anti-Christ (Dajjal) and setting up ‘The New World Order’.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
Few men speaking for women lol well I think it's wrong to assume women marry solely for money, but it's ignorant to think a woman can marry a jobless man...

Im a college teacher but my husband is a train driver. I didn't marry him for money, I married him because I love his character and I believe he's the perfect father to our son. The sanctity of marriage is no longer here, we literally have no social guidelines on how to seek a stable partner, we just go on gut instinct and hope the person is 'the one'.

True love isn't blind. I've seen way to many people in abusive marriages, some just love their partners to much to leave and others are scared.

If you truly love someone you accept their flaws and learn to live with their annoying habits.

Modern day? People just date, have casual sex, casual partners etc until they reach an age of maturity and realise oh...I want to settle down...but they've been a tom cat their whole lives that they have no clue how to pursue a decent person.

What we watch on TV, films, internet etc really pollutes our perspective of marriage. Every storyline consists of a break up, divorce, a needy woman and a man unable to commit. We've just become the people in the movies...

Mr. Blah

Veteran
In this world there is no such thing as unconditional love. The only case that you could make for unconditional love would be between a mother and her child but even that is pushing it.
Marriage is a business transaction.
Male provision and security is exchanged with female reproduction & youth.

The Red Pill style.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I take it you're not married.
When you take religion out of the equation and in this case Islam, marriage is essentially does come down to being a contract for both partners. The women decides to agree to satisfy the husbands needs while the man agrees to raise and provide for both the women and children and in more ways than one.

Haich

Superstar
Yes.
And I wasted 5 years of dating only to be left for rich more-capable man in the end. :mad:

The worst, I don't have any "backup" of other girls.
Yh that's why Muslims are told not to date. Usually ends in heartbreak. We court, spend time with the person, usually with another person present, and get to know each other for however long before you either part and cite irreconcilable differences, or plan a wedding

To give you an idea of the length of courting, it took me 2 years to marry.

Haich

Superstar
When you take religion out of the equation and in this case Islam, marriage is essentially does come down to being a contract for both partners. The women decides to agree to satisfy the husbands needs while the man agrees to raise and provide for both the women and children and in more ways than one.
That's how it used to be, I think the dynamics have changed. More women want to work and are educated and sometimes (especially In the Somali community) earning more and are better off than the men

The western man no longer attracts women (marriage wise), they don't need that financial support anymore and are offered maternity packages during child raising.

Haich

Superstar
Marriage is dead, people in the U.K. are staying in long term relationships and applying to courts to get the same rights as married couples.

Kung Fu

Superstar
That's how it used to be, I think the dynamics have changed. More women want to work and are educated and sometimes (especially In the Somali community) earning more and are better off than the men

The western man no longer attracts women (marriage wise), they don't need that financial support anymore and are offered maternity packages during child raising.
You make a great point and according to psychologists and financial experts this right now is having huge negative consequences and will only get worse in the future when it concerns marriage and population dynamics. You should check out some of the works of Dr. Jordan B. Peterson. He specifically talks about what you're saying.

Damien50

Star
I don't think marriage teaches that lol. I'd
Marriage is dead, people in the U.K. are staying in long term relationships and applying to courts to get the same rights as married couples.
What's interesting in studying ancient Hebrew culture pre and intra Israel as the simplicity of marriage.

As a society today there is a lack of respect for couples that aren't legally married yet these were inventions of the state while marriage itself was of God.

http://www.blainerobison.com/hebroots/marriage-israel.htm

Interesting article on marriage in ancient Israel.

Haich

Superstar
I don't think marriage teaches that lol. I'd

What's interesting in studying ancient Hebrew culture pre and intra Israel as the simplicity of marriage.

As a society today there is a lack of respect for couples that aren't legally married yet these were inventions of the state while marriage itself was of God.

http://www.blainerobison.com/hebroots/marriage-israel.htm

Interesting article on marriage in ancient Israel.
Marriage is supposed to be simple, hey you promise to look after and love me? Ok cool I'll do the same, but hold up you want kids right? Ok sure me too let's have a simple wedding

People just love to complicate it. Our priorities are different, marriage equates to kids at some point and an increasingly number of people don't really want children.

Many of the marital securities we once craved no longer appeal to us.