Market Crash & the Covid Game

Karlysymon

Superstar
How do you think a market crash with the ongoing covid game will play out? Will it accelerate or dampen the protests? More importantly, will the pitchforks finally come out? Will people sell their souls & bodies for a hot meal (the vaccine-hesitant getting in line)? Nothing is set in stone because while they have their plans, there are anticipated and unanticipated variables.

Anyway, i'll include this aswell....as the former Greek FinMin actually called for a revolution (5min mark). "The only way out of this is how people in the past got out of totalitarian regimes"

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
How do you think a market crash with the ongoing covid game will play out? Will it accelerate or dampen the protests? More importantly, will the pitchforks finally come out? Will people sell their souls & bodies for a hot meal (the vaccine-hesitant getting in line)? Nothing is set in stone because while they have their plans, there are anticipated and unanticipated variables.

Anyway, i'll include this aswell....as the former Greek FinMin actually called for a revolution. "The only way out of this is how people in the past got out of totalitarian regimes"
A couple months ago when Texas was having rolling blackouts most places were closed because of lack of power. The occasional fast food joint like Burger King that was open had cars lined up for blocks, literally 30+ vehicles easily at one restaurant. While most had to stay in freezing homes least they could get a hot meal.

As it is man is complacent and simply can't be bothered. But if you take his food away, it wont be long before you become part of the menu. Most Americans don't have enough food in their pantry to last 2 weeks. If there was something major like the dollar becoming useless, it wont take long before unscripted chaos ensues.

sailormoon

Established
Probably just a way for people to depend more on the govt since that’s clearly the lib push. Joe Biden is working silently with his elitist friends.

Karlysymon

Superstar
A couple months ago when Texas was having rolling blackouts most places were closed because of lack of power. The occasional fast food joint like Burger King that was open had cars lined up for blocks, literally 30+ vehicles easily at one restaurant. While most had to stay in freezing homes least they could get a hot meal.

As it is man is complacent and simply can't be bothered. But if you take his food away, it wont be long before you become part of the menu. Most Americans don't have enough food in their pantry to last 2 weeks. If there was something major like the dollar becoming useless, it wont take long before unscripted chaos ensues.
It's the first thing that came to my mind when i saw @The Agrarian's thread on anticipations of a violent summer. The article doesn't give much to go on except stats but i figured there could be crash around August and Bill's divorce might be a clue.

Last edited:

Lucy

Star
I am stressing to all my friends and family to stock up on food and water, silver coins, and now it looks like we should all be thinking at least to have a few 5 gallons of gas containers

Aero

Superstar
If I get scooped up out of my current situation, things will get rough. Of course, things are already pretty sketchy out there. Everyone has blinders on and pretends we have law and order. Instead, we have controlled chaos. More importantly, it's been like that forever.

Law and order in America means cops will pick up the bullet casings *after* you get waxed. Every day this year there's been another mass causality incident. And some of you still act like the pre-crime division from "Minority Report" is bad. Here's a news flash for you, we already have all of the bad things from that movie. It's all under the public's radar. It's called mass surveillance, data mining, and privacy intrusions.

If you show up at a protest or protest in general expect your whole life to be picked through. 99% of what people have done in their life isn't relevant to anything, but the government will pick through it anyway. I'd say we are literally paying to get spied on, but I know that's not really accurate. The government doesn't collect that much in taxes. The reality is it's random banks paying for all the spying.

The main question is, will the banks eventually collapse for sinking all that money down the drain? Moreover, I can't help but point out the irony in the collapse of monopoly money. That's what happens when you have people brainwashed into living from one moment to the next. There's no real reflection or problem-solving.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The leaked Liberal timeline memo from Oct. 2020. Note the last two bullet points.

View attachment 55651
I don't think UBI can be launched without a massive crash that leads to cascading business failures thus mass unemployment. Besides, the Govcoins have to be launched somehow. But we'll wait and see.
1620753616891.png
I agree Karlysymon, I am expecting a crash then also..
Because of pervasive distrust of authorities, i believe the trigger will be something "unexpected/unanticipated", that way the blame can't be directly laid at the feet of the authorities. If it is looming, then politicians et al would making plans "to get out" as fast as they can. If not, people will just continue to be placated with stimulus money and not go crazy in the streets.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The fear narrative is falling apart. States across the US are opening and are refusing to implement useless mandates. In my home state of Montana, legislators and the governor are passing laws that forbid the enforcement of medical passports. Even major corporations are not allowed to demand vaccine passports from customers or employees.

On top of that, 40% to 50% of the US population in polls are refusing to comply with the vaccine rollout or medical passports. Why take a vaccine for a virus that 99.7% of the population is unaffected by anyway?

The jig is up. The globalists are going to need another crisis if they hope to enforce further lockdowns in the US, along with medical passports and disarmament. Do not be surprised if there is more engineered chaos going into the summer months. But what will the next crisis look like? I think we are already seeing the signs…"

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
If I get scooped up out of my current situation, things will get rough. Of course, things are already pretty sketchy out there. Everyone has blinders on and pretends we have law and order. Instead, we have controlled chaos. More importantly, it's been like that forever.

Law and order in America means cops will pick up the bullet casings *after* you get waxed. Every day this year there's been another mass causality incident. And some of you still act like the pre-crime division from "Minority Report" is bad. Here's a news flash for you, we already have all of the bad things from that movie. It's all under the public's radar. It's called mass surveillance, data mining, and privacy intrusions.

If you show up at a protest or protest in general expect your whole life to be picked through. 99% of what people have done in their life isn't relevant to anything, but the government will pick through it anyway. I'd say we are literally paying to get spied on, but I know that's not really accurate. The government doesn't collect that much in taxes. The reality is it's random banks paying for all the spying.

The main question is, will the banks eventually collapse for sinking all that money down the drain? Moreover, I can't help but point out the irony in the collapse of monopoly money. That's what happens when you have people brainwashed into living from one moment to the next. There's no real reflection or problem-solving.
Possibly related question: why won’t any of the banks let you buy crypto? I tried from three different bank accounts and it’s blocked on all three. It’s my damn money. I should be able to make shitty investment choices if I want to.

appatantly some of these same banks waive the restriction for their elite wealthy level customers which just makes it worse.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Aero

Superstar
Possibly related question: why won’t any of the banks let you buy crypto? I tried from three different bank accounts and it’s blocked on all three. It’s my damn money. I should be able to make shitty investment choices if I want to.

appatantly some of these same banks waive the restriction for their elite wealthy level customers which just makes it worse.
How were you trying to buy the cryptocurrency, though?

Also, yes the system is hella rigged against the little guys. You got to find the right broker, and on that front, there are tons online. Uphold works for me, and I still use Robinhood. But I wouldn't overinvest in these newer services.

justjess

Superstar
How were you trying to buy the cryptocurrency, though?

Also, yes the system is hella rigged against the little guys. You got to find the right broker, and on that front, there are tons online. Uphold works for me, and I still use Robinhood. But I wouldn't overinvest in these newer services.
Wells Fargo will not allow its cards to be used on any crypto exchange period. Not even Coinbase. Had two other bank cards declined trying to just buy like $50. Not a major investment whatsoever - the banks just wont allow you to use your accounts for crypto. Didn’t know they could do that. I’ve had no problem using it on Robinhood - but Robinhood you don’t own the coins, you just invest in them. I don’t understand the specifics well enough to explain them. Plus Robinhood has its own issues (like constantly crashing at convenient times)

I have two questions:
Why does the bank think it’s allowed to tell me wheRe to spend my own money?
And what is the reasoning behind that decision - banks are not benevolent whatsoever so let’s scratch that possibility off the list..

and I guess question 3: how come these same banks allow their rich customers to do it? Why do they get a blatant special pass?

anywho.. I don’t like any of it, not sure if it’s related BUT I’m sure someone more creative then I can possibly find a connection to the topic there

Aero

Superstar
Wells Fargo will not allow its cards to be used on any crypto exchange period. Not even Coinbase. Had two other bank cards declined trying to just buy like $50. Not a major investment whatsoever - the banks just wont allow you to use your accounts for crypto. Didn’t know they could do that. I’ve had no problem using it on Robinhood - but Robinhood you don’t own the coins, you just invest in them. I don’t understand the specifics well enough to explain them. Plus Robinhood has its own issues (like constantly crashing at convenient times)
Yeah, banks want all of your money. Or they want to at least profit off whatever you do with your money.

Also, not owning the currency on Robinhood might have some benefits. Let's say, for example, you do own the crypto, and by buying into the market you end up enabling Robinhood to scam some other investors. Those investors could sue you by arguing most of the coins you profited off of were really there's. So by not owning the coins that type of burden is all on Robinhood.

I don't work for the SEC, but the wallstreetbets fiasco looked pretty bad for Robinhood. Of course, the SEC is the same people who let Bernie Madoff operate for decades. In other words, investing means there's no way to stay completely clean. You have to ask yourself a simple question, are you a shark or a turtle?

Karlysymon

Superstar
I have two questions:
Why does the bank think it’s allowed to tell me wheRe to spend my own money?
And what is the reasoning behind that decision - banks are not benevolent whatsoever so let’s scratch that possibility off the list..

and I guess question 3: how come these same banks allow their rich customers to do it? Why do they get a blatant special pass?

anywho.. I don’t like any of it, not sure if it’s related BUT I’m sure someone more creative then I can possibly find a connection to the topic there
The only thing i can think of at the moment as a response is if there is a looming bank BAIL-IN, similar to what happened in Cyprus almost 10yrs ago.

The banks will just bail themselves out with the available funds and it also makes it easier to transition people to FedCoins/Euro coins/or whatever digital currencies...away from platforms that authorities can't really regulate.

Last edited:

Johnny5

Veteran
Yeah, banks want all of your money. Or they want to at least profit off whatever you do with your money.

Also, not owning the currency on Robinhood might have some benefits. Let's say, for example, you do own the crypto, and by buying into the market you end up enabling Robinhood to scam some other investors. Those investors could sue you by arguing most of the coins you profited off of were really there's. So by not owning the coins that type of burden is all on Robinhood.

I don't work for the SEC, but the wallstreetbets fiasco looked pretty bad for Robinhood. Of course, the SEC is the same people who let Bernie Madoff operate for decades. In other words, investing means there's no way to stay completely clean. You have to ask yourself a simple question, are you a shark or a turtle?
If/when you get your crypto, you need to get a hard wallet to store it. Don't trust these online exchanges. Mt Gox is a good reference for what can happen if you don't have it stored in a hard wallet.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I think that some of these anti-protest laws are signed into law with the chaos of economic instability in mind. The covid game is the perfect vehicle to get them on the books which wouldn't have been possible if it was all out great depression. The one in France was about not filming the police.

Identify

Rookie

Anyway, i'll include this aswell....as the former Greek FinMin actually called for a revolution (5min mark). "The only way out of this is how people in the past got out of totalitarian regimes"
A market crash will lead to war.
We are reliving the 20th century:
-Spanish flu is covid
-roaring 20's with sexual degeneracy is also present today with the LGBT propaganda
-great depression part 2 is in the making with the massive money printing and lockdown disruption.
- next step when the population is on its knees will be world war followed by a reset for the survivors

Edit: ww1 is the 'war on terror'

Last edited: