Mark Ronson - Nothing Breaks Like a Heart (Official Video) ft. Miley Cyrus

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
At least VC tries to point out the obvious satanic/freemasonic stuff that is present in some of those videos, not just talk about celebrities "showing their ass" or some meaningless garbage that is only meant to provoke people.
You are the poster whom is provoking. Your ego still wont let you just either apologize to the poster and move on, post something relevant to the thread or whats probably best, just cease your words here and move on to a topic you profess some sort of interest in or knowledge of. You just stay in your feeling here and keep replying to me as if that accomplishes something.

Helioform

Star
You are the poster whom is provoking. Your ego still wont let you just either apologize to the poster and move on, post something relevant to the thread or whats probably best, just cease your words here and move on to a topic you profess some sort of interest in or knowledge of. You just stay in your feeling here and keep replying to me as if that accomplishes something.
Why would I apologize for stating an opinion? If you can't take criticism (without insults) then you don't belong on internet forums.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Why would I apologize for stating an opinion? If you can't take criticism (without insults) then you don't belong on internet forums.
You make yourself look like a bigger fool with each post. Why are you still communicating w/me? Whats so hard about you addressing the topic or moving on? You are not contributing anything relevant or productive, you guys silenced the threads poster, what more are you actually looking to accomplish here?

Helioform

Star
Why are you still communicating w/me? Whats so hard about you addressing the topic or moving on? You are not contributing anything relevant or productive, you guys silenced the threads poster, what more are you actually looking to accomplish here?
Because you keep replying? The OP is gone, because he was very thin skinned, even when you and Vytas defended him. I tried to address the topic in post #59 but evidently you did not care. All you care about is confronting and bullying.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Because you keep replying? The OP is gone, because he was very thin skinned, even when you and Vytas defended him. I tried to address the topic in post #59 but evidently you did not care. All you care about is confronting and bullying.
Thanks for another relevant, on-topic reply. Care to share any other relevant information regarding the posters thread?

mecca

Superstar
The OP is gone, because he was very thin skinned, even when you and Vytas defended him.
What’s funny is he was actually offended by Vytas’s comment in defense of him. That comment was what provoked him to leave.

mecca

Superstar
What a convenient lie for you. Its clear whom the poster was upset with.
I’m not lying. You can go back and read it yourself. Here I will quote it:
@TheTruthIsOutThere Your observations were okish why you deleted them ? Don't listen to naysayers it's entertainment section and there are bunch of threads dedicated to analyze music videos.
Because the naysayers don't deserve them and what does OKish mean?, how can an observation be OKIsh? lol

This forum is trash.

Bye.
He was obviously offended by what Vytas said even though Vytas was supporting him.

By the way, I was never rude to the OP and I didn’t do anything to make him feel unwelcome.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I’m not lying. You can go back and read it yourself. Here I will quote it:

He was obviously offended by what Vytas said even though Vytas was supporting him.

By the way, I was never rude to the OP and I didn’t do anything to make him feel unwelcome.
Thanks for another relevant, on-topic reply. Care to share any other relevant information regarding the posters thread?

Aero

Superstar
Going after celebrities is basically equivalent to gossip. It becomes annoying after a while and it isn’t very productive. I don’t want to watch another terrible music video. Instead we should be going after the people who are actually in control. Talking about the record labels is even better but the best thing would be to analyze and critique the actual system that allows the record labels to exist in the first place. I think that would be more productive and could actually lead to real change... if you want to change things.
I think this is an interesting point of view.

It's not a mystery that Miley and similar artists don't direct or produce their own music and videos. Like to call her morally corrupt is to call everyone within any corrupt system morally corrupt. You know? Am I morally corrupt because I work for some shitty corporation? I mean none of us can control what the scumbags in America's boardrooms think or do.

Personally speaking, I take shots at the system all the time. And my shots tend to go uphill not downhill. So this is why going after Miley just seems pointless, and borderline cowardly. If any of you are comedy fans, what happens on this board a lot is kind of like punching downward. It's also very reactionary.

These days everyone is complaining and offended by everything, but I have my own theory why. People are clearly just reacting, and then others are reacting to their reaction. In this sense, I think a person is basically robbed of their own conscious thought. Like they are reduced to a series of brain synapses and chemical imbalances.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I haven’t really done it so I’m not sure what you mean.

Just giving my opinion like everyone else. I wanted to add to the discussion. I don’t see how it’s egotistical to say that I consider talking about celebrities to be less productive. I gave examples of what could be more productive. But ultimately people can do what they want... there’s no obligation to agree with what I said.

I don’t watch those things and I haven’t trooped for anything so I’m not sure what you’re referring to. I don’t think I’m detracting from anything by providing my perspective.

How is it whining? I just suggested that we broaden our scope so that we can target the things that actually have power instead of just low level celebrities. I don’t deny that analyzing celebrities can be useful, but it definitely shouldn’t be the only thing we do. I don’t see enough people getting to the root of the problem.

It’s gotten to the point where I actually learn about the new celebrities and their songs, videos and everything that they’re doing from this forum... if I did not go on this forum I actually would not hear about any of this. If people here hate celebrities, then we shouldn’t be focusing all of our energy on them. I want to focus on positive things and the capability for change. I think addressing the root of the problem can lead to real change.

I don’t know why you think I care about celebrities so much when I literally stated that people should be caring less about them and focusing on more important things.

Ok thanks. I don’t know why you think I’m friends with thundarian though... you're kind of obsessed with him.

Why are you being a complete and total asshole?
So after VC, gave yall the scolding to stay on topic, you return to edit your comment to call me an inapplicable, vulgar name? Thats exactly the kind of cowardly behavior which marks you as exactly the kind of complete intellectual and moral fraud that you are so well-known for being. Obsessed? Because I occasionally clown the clown? Nice try "trigger" girl lol

As for this topic.... if there is real art, and the goal is truly for this work to be taken seriously and for the artist themself to build credibility... this looks like a spectacular way to be seen for what you "create" and not what your handlers decide for you.... right?
https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/miley-cyrus-strips-off-to-promote-new-song-nothing-breaks-like-a-heart-a4013516.html
I mean nothing says "take me serious as a creative force" like posing topless in a random hotel room, adorned in esoteric jewelry (that someone else made) with your legs spread wide on a bed while sporting industry/agenda "fashion designers" rags. Totally the move of a free-spirited, non handler controlled creative genius right? Especially when this critter is over 21.... so why is her "music" still specifially being marketed mainly towards underage females and secondly, to gown, adult men?

Also puzzling is although the video is intended to mirror a police pursuit in an American city, the listed location for the filming is Kiev, Ukraine, with scenes taking place on the New Darnytskyi Bridge.

As Im typing this, I just did a (very) cursory round if internet research to try and find out who the video's director is and what their personal history/body of work could show us in regards to the thread posters queries. Strange, but I couldn't find a name. Again, not an in-depth investigation by any means, but its odd that such a major release would not have a director to claim credit for it. I did however come across an interesting article regarding the video.... To me its like a Bizzarro World version of VC.... they are exposing hidden images and themes in the video, but from a fans perspective, not through a critical lens.

https://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/easter-eggs-video-mark-ronson-miley-cyrus-nothing-breaks-like-heart-2416127

mecca

Superstar
So after VC, gave yall the scolding to stay on topic, you return to edit your comment to call me an inapplicable, vulgar name? Thats exactly the kind of cowardly behavior which marks you as exactly the kind of complete intellectual and moral fraud that you are so well-known for being. Obsessed? Because I occasionally clown the clown? Nice try "trigger" girl lol
He was talking to you as well. And I didn’t call you an inapplicable vulgar name. I asked you why you were being an asshole to me... because you were being one and you still are being one.

mecca

Superstar
I think this is an interesting point of view.

It's not a mystery that Miley and similar artists don't direct or produce their own music and videos. Like to call her morally corrupt is to call everyone within any corrupt system morally corrupt. You know? Am I morally corrupt because I work for some shitty corporation? I mean none of us can control what the scumbags in America's boardrooms think or do.

Personally speaking, I take shots at the system all the time. And my shots tend to go uphill not downhill. So this is why going after Miley just seems pointless, and borderline cowardly. If any of you are comedy fans, what happens on this board a lot is kind of like punching downward. It's also very reactionary.

These days everyone is complaining and offended by everything, but I have my own theory why. People are clearly just reacting, and then others are reacting to their reaction. In this sense, I think a person is basically robbed of their own conscious thought. Like they are reduced to a series of brain synapses and chemical imbalances.
Yeah... we call them puppets and victims of mk ultra, but then we blame them for everything. It’s like victim blaming. I don’t get why people want to target the puppet instead of the person pulling the strings or the system that allows for these things to happen at all. Celebrities are like an easy target and people can take out their frustrations on them... but celebs are people too. I get that analyzing music videos can be fun and interesting but at some point it just becomes the same old story over and over again with a new face... I think it’s just a waste of time at that point. We have already addressed some issues, I think we should be trying to come up with solutions.

Aero

Superstar
Yeah... we call them puppets and victims of mk ultra, but then we blame them for everything. It’s like victim blaming. I don’t get why people want to target the puppet instead of the person pulling the strings or the system that allows for these things to happen at all. I get that analyzing music videos can be fun and interesting but at some point it just becomes the same old story over and over again with a new face... I think it’s just a waste of time at that point. We have already addressed some issues, I think we should be trying to come up with solutions.
Yes, let's talk solutions.

People really need to stop supporting these corrupt institutions. And of course, that means stop analyzing their music videos. Stop giving them more attention and money. All of this conspiracy talk is like a free PR campaign for the industry. So it seems pretty clear that the joke is on us.

People get paid a lot of money for those PR campaigns. Therefore we are doing some of their work for them. They are literally putting us to work for free, while we pretend like they are the puppets. Like how does that make sense? It's really time for people to step back a little bit and gain some perspective.

There's a reason none of this is surprising to me though. I'm sure we have all seen the same type of events occuring. Where someone is sitting there swearing they hate you, while at the same time they refuse to quit giving you attention.