Mark Ronson - Nothing Breaks Like a Heart (Official Video) ft. Miley Cyrus

Helioform

Star
I think it’s just a waste of time at that point. We have already addressed some issues, I think we should be trying to come up with solutions.
I think one solution would be for people to stop watching and supporting those "artists" as well as stop talking about them. As Aero just said. But a lot of individuals, even on this board (the BTS thread being one example), just can't stop the gossip, because watching these videos is like an addiction for them. The more we feed them with attention, the more they will continue to produce the same stuff.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
He was talking to you as well. And I didn’t call you an inapplicable vulgar name. I asked you why you were being an asshole to me... because you were being one and you still are being one.
Yes, you are repeating your inapplicable vulgar insult to me. Keep on following that Sunnah of Islam there "Mecca" lol In the meantime, could you please remember ......
"Thanks for another relevant, on-topic reply. Care to share any other relevant information regarding the posters thread?"

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yeah... we call them puppets and victims of mk ultra, but then we blame them for everything. It’s like victim blaming. I don’t get why people want to target the puppet instead of the person pulling the strings or the system that allows for these things to happen at all. Celebrities are like an easy target and people can take out their frustrations on them... but celebs are people too. I get that analyzing music videos can be fun and interesting but at some point it just becomes the same old story over and over again with a new face... I think it’s just a waste of time at that point. We have already addressed some issues, I think we should be trying to come up with solutions.
Hey, "Mecca" wants "solutions"!
Ok, so instead of posting more off-topic ramblings, how about you put all that free time to use and find out who the director of the video is?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yeah... we call them puppets and victims of mk ultra, but then we blame them for everything. It’s like victim blaming. I don’t get why people want to target the puppet instead of the person pulling the strings or the system that allows for these things to happen at all. Celebrities are like an easy target and people can take out their frustrations on them... but celebs are people too. I get that analyzing music videos can be fun and interesting but at some point it just becomes the same old story over and over again with a new face... I think it’s just a waste of time at that point. We have already addressed some issues, I think we should be trying to come up with solutions.
In order to continue minimizing and distracting from this worthy thread, you pull a routine you use in other threads as well.... the ol "I got questions" routine. The problemo with that is that you are also calling for answers in the same posts lol
So feel free to offer some "on-topic" solutions ooorrr.......
"Thanks for another relevant, on-topic reply. Care to share any other relevant information regarding the posters thread?"

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yes, let's talk solutions.

People really need to stop supporting these corrupt institutions. And of course, that means stop analyzing their music videos. Stop giving them more attention and money. All of this conspiracy talk is like a free PR campaign for the industry. So it seems pretty clear that the joke is on us.

People get paid a lot of money for those PR campaigns. Therefore we are doing some of their work for them. They are literally putting us to work for free, while we pretend like they are the puppets. Like how does that make sense? It's really time for people to step back a little bit and gain some perspective.

There's a reason none of this is surprising to me though. I'm sure we have all seen the same type of events occuring. Where someone is sitting there swearing they hate you, while at the same time they refuse to quit giving you attention.
"And of course, that means stop analyzing their music videos."
Well that is exactly the purpose of this thread so.........

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think one solution would be for people to stop watching and supporting those "artists" as well as stop talking about them. As Aero just said. But a lot of individuals, even on this board (the BTS thread being one example), just can't stop the gossip, because watching these videos is like an addiction for them. The more we feed them with attention, the more they will continue to produce the same stuff.
"I think one solution would be for people to stop watching and supporting those "artists" as well as stop talking about them."
The expressed purpose of this thread was to do exactly the kind of in-depth analysis you and your clique here are clearly and vehemently against. So again....

Awoken2

Superstar
Here's a couple of questions for @mecca @Helioform @Aero. I'll keep the questions quite simple for clarity.

Are you saying it is "not important" that most of today's mainstream music artists are openly promoting child sex abuse, class A drug use, promiscuity and most other morally reprehensible topics in plain sight on all social media platforms to children under tbe age of 18?

Would you be happy letting your impressionable 9 year old relative be entertained by the likes of Smiley Virus upstairs in their room at night? Is that cool with you?

Should people who find this material unacceptable not be able to voice their disgust on a public forum without been made to look foolish by you more liberal types?

If you guys think a handful of posters on a forum can find a "solution" to bring down a multi billion dollar business then your living in cloud cookoo land.

It's not until large numbers of people start becoming aware of the current social engineering projects that they are being employed that there will be any change at all.

So why not create your own thread of how your gonna take down the music industry and just.let us lot waste our time analysing silly little music video's?

Helioform

Star
Are you saying it is "not important" that most of today's mainstream music artists are openly promoting child sex abuse, class A drug use, promiscuity and most other morally reprehensible topics in plain sight on all social media platforms to children under tbe age of 18?
No one said that. But it's one thing to mention a video that contains such material to warn about it, and another to spend a large amount of time analyzing it and picking it apart.

Would you be happy letting your impressionable 9 year old relative be entertained by the likes of Smiley Virus upstairs in their room at night? Is that cool with you?
No, obviously.

Should people who find this material unacceptable not be able to voice their disgust on a public forum without been made to look foolish by you more liberal types?
Voicing disgust is okay.

If you guys think a handful of posters on a forum can find a "solution" to bring down a multi billion dollar business then your living in cloud cookoo land.
But making a thread on a forum about a video, will do anything better?

It's not until large numbers of people start becoming aware of the current social engineering projects that they are being employed that there will be any change at all.
I don't disagree, but there are hundreds of threads on that subject already here. I don't know why we should focus on a Miley Cirus video, when she is only doing what she is told to do by the industry. Everything has been said already, these celebrities are just puppets.

So why not create your own thread of how your gonna take down the music industry and just.let us lot waste our time analysing silly little music video's?
Analyze away, no one is holding you down...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No one said that. But it's one thing to mention a video that contains such material to warn about it, and another to spend a large amount of time analyzing it and picking it apart.

No, obviously.

Voicing disgust is okay.

But making a thread on a forum about a video, will do anything better?

I don't disagree, but there are hundreds of threads on that subject already here. I don't know why we should focus on a Miley Cirus video, when she is only doing what she is told to do by the industry. Everything has been said already, these celebrities are just puppets.

Analyze away, no one is holding you down...
Awoken 2 basically called yall out and asked if you guys could contribute to the threads topic or not. Instead of doing so or leaving it alone, you replied with a post void of any relevant content. So the question still remains.....

Helioform

Star
Awoken 2 basically called yall out and asked if you guys could contribute to the threads topic or not. Instead of doing so or leaving it alone, you replied with a post void of any relevant content. So the question still remains.....
He asked questions, and I answered. Why exactly are you getting involved with this?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
He asked questions, and I answered. Why exactly are you getting involved with this?
Yet another post with nothing to offer the thread. Im "involved" because I thought this was a worthy topic and have been a part of the shared dialog here. Im still waiting for yall to either offer something useful here which furthers the discussion or to just drop it.

Helioform

Star
Yet another post with nothing to offer the thread. Im "involved" because I thought this was a worthy topic and have been a part of the shared dialog here. Im still waiting for yall to either offer something useful here which furthers the discussion or to just drop it
You don't seem to grasp the irony of that statement when all you do is reply to me about me being off-topic.

Awoken2

Superstar
Does anyone else find this video disturbing?
This was the OP. Simply.looking to create a debate over inappropriate content of a music video.

And Helio kicks off with...

^If you think it's trash then why do you watch and waste time analyzing it? You just give it more power by drawing attention to this kind of thing.
Now you're back tracking and saying it isn't acceptable. Your response to the new poster smacked of arrogance and as a result the new poster has now left.

Job well done there Helio. High five for you

Helioform

Star
This was the OP. Simply.looking to create a debate over inappropriate content of a music video.

And Helio kicks off with...
No, he edited it afterwards It was a super long post about every little detail in the video.

Now you're back tracking and saying it isn't acceptable. Your response to the new poster smacked of arrogance and as a result the new poster has now left.

Job well done there Helio. High five for you
Ok maybe I was a little harsh, but he left because Aero also agreed, not just me and Vytas said something about his post being "okish".

mecca

Superstar
Here's a couple of questions for @mecca @Helioform @Aero. I'll keep the questions quite simple for clarity.

I don't know why you guys are getting personally offended by other people expressing their opinions. I have said a few times now that I see the value in music video analysis and discussion about celebrities... but only to a point, and I simply suggested other ways of looking at things that could possibly be more productive since we may have already exhausted the celebrity topic. I only suggested a different frame of analysis. That doesn't mean that I think there is "nothing wrong" with the music video itself or that it is acceptable for children to watch it... I just think that spending time watching and discussing the video is less productive and could even possibly be feeding into the negativity that the video spreads. I actually said that many of the problems addressed through music video analysis are valid issues that need to be resolved... but I think that continuing to analyze the same sort of things isn't very conducive to actually solving those issues.

I don't know why that's an offensive stance. Instead of taking it as constructive criticism or just a differing outlook, you act like you are being personally attacked. My intention is never to attack anyone, I just want to facilitate discussion and introspection... and if I see someone saying something I disagree with, sometimes I want to respectfully provide my own perspective in contrast to theirs and we can maturely and respectfully talk about our differing stances on a subject. I can understand if you think that could begin to go a little off topic... but I'm not preventing, restricting, or discouraging anyone else from providing their own perspective or disagreeing with me if they want. I am open to respectful discussion.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
No, he edited it afterwards It was a super long post about every little detail in the video.
So why aren't you all over the BTS thread then telling them to stop wasting their time after 17,000 posts which have concluded absolutely nothing?

Because they wouldn't listen to you that's why. But a single newbie starts a thread and your on him like a pack of hyenas on a wounded fawn.

Let people discuss what they want to discuss. It's not your job to tell people they are wasting their time.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Ok maybe I was a little harsh, but he left because Aero also agreed, not just me and Vytas said something about his post being "okish".
You have the nerve to bring up irony? It was edited because yall capped on the post instead of contributing something relevant or just leaving it alone. Lets not forget that you called the poster an "idiot" and a "retard"... I know, I know.... "Buh bu-bu-bu-but HE STARTED IT!" Lost on you is the irony that if you had contributed or left the topic alone, none of that interaction was very likely to happen.
So the question remains... do you have anything relative or productive to offer the dialog here?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So why aren't you all over the BTS thread then telling them to stop wasting their time after 17,000 posts which have concluded absolutely nothing?

Because they wouldn't listen to you that's why. But a single newbie starts a thread and your on him like a pack of hyenas on a wounded fawn.

Let people discuss what they want to discuss. It's not your job to tell people they are wasting their time.
DANG STRAIGHT!
Thats an EXCELLENT and true-to-the-bone post right there......

Last edited:

Helioform

Star

Because they wouldn't listen to you that's why.
That thread is already too saturated...nobody would listen exactly.

But a single newbie starts a thread and your on him like a pack of hyenas on a wounded fawn.
I guess I was tired of seeing that BTS thread and all the others like them. I wish there was a way to ignore threads and not just posters.

Reactions: has

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
That thread is already too saturated...nobody would listen exactly.

I guess I was tired of seeing that BTS thread and all the others like them. I wish there was a way to ignore threads and not just posters.
So you admit you were wrong, out of line and had no intention of doing anything productive here. You apparently wanted to take out your frustrations against other posters/threads on this new poster and their thread.

You know what?
I have respect for you that you said that here. Perhaps the others could learn a thing or two from your actions because admitting when we are wrong aint a weakness, its a sign of leaders.