Mark Passio Controlled Opposition?

Why would he put the one symbol on his site as part of his logo?? Also I only played 10 seconds of one of his clips and heard him saying people must speak up against the elite pretty much to achieve "collective conciousness". Or something on those lines. Anyone who talks about increasing conciousness like it's some universal energy or what not is a new ager and calling to mis guided new age quackery, no ifs ands or buts.
Sorry buddy but i would bet your absolutely wrong ever consider that religion is man made the word occult means to be hidden the occult is neither good or bad it simply means hidden knowledge what better way to keep it hidden from the masses then create a religion that says the occult is satanic then your almost guaranteed noone will look twice at it and then they can use all the tricks of natural law to control you

Fair enough.

The biggest result from the scrapping of the fairness doctrine, was the creation of FOX NEWS, which coincidentally parrots much of what is said in alt media. Or are they leading the charge ?

The way I see it, much of alt media lost all credibility in the age of Trump. They completely exposed themselves, they launched a massive barrage of fake news and disinformation.

People don't get their news the same way anymore. Social media has taken over. Data Analytics like Cambridge A and the Israeli based Psy Group have taken over. Psychological operations run by elements of the military are manipulating minds with very dangerous lies. TV news is old-school and dying out in this new age.

Anyways its good to listen to a wide variety of voices to Guage what is going on and not get lost in an echo chamber.
Whats funny is you believe the bullshit you speak the reason independent news sight poped up is because they knew the main stream media was lieing and then they went out and proved it and they succeeded it is the sheeple of the left that still believes msm hardly any of us watch fox unless its hannity or tucker

billy t

Veteran
Sorry buddy but i would bet your absolutely wrong ever consider that religion is man made the word occult means to be hidden the occult is neither good or bad it simply means hidden knowledge what better way to keep it hidden from the masses then create a religion that says the occult is satanic then your almost guaranteed noone will look twice at it and then they can use all the tricks of natural law to control you
Why is it "hidden"?
And let me guess the occult knowledge that is "hidden" is not religious?

Moki Sable

Anarchy is deluded wishful thinking not grounded in reality. If you tear down all systems of governance that is in the light... all that is left is power in the shadow... (one that is already established out of sight, well enough) Anarchy in effect IS rule by shadow.<<<<<< Think about it... isn't it silly there is a FLAG and organized powers for Anarchy? There would still be someone ruling that transition to "no powers".

I've been spooling through this entire 9 pages of thread... I applaud "billy t" for this authenticity even although I know not much of Islam, but recognize your heart and your words as full of truth and sincerity (which I respect very much these days), and I see you speaking the truth plainly! Thank you! ...But some here are wrapped in defense for "occult practices" without realizing its true application. There are MANY false ascension/enlightenment TRAPS designed to siphon and destroy your eternal essence to void dust. That's not speaking of the darker applications of it...

I personally think it's incredibly obvious that Mark Cassio is a disinformation agent... He MAY have very good information, but it is allowed, calculated with the important lies. He is ever strange and showing that he is serving someone in the shadows. Hidden obscured in his good truth is a venomous bite of treacherous poison and undoing. This system of hidden power is ruthless and at-all-cost to survive; so by logic and reasoning, they would HAVE to be (at this point because no one trusts good guys, "bad guys", good guys who went bad... except...) "EX-badguys" for anyone to trust them to gain believable controlled-opposition, and perpetuate the double-headed eagle system. Both heads feed the same belly.

Mark constantly flaunts the symbolism touting its "good" side. Even Lucifer. But the one constant with these hidden powers is that they HAVE to show allegiance while hoodwinking the ignorant. If I were truly an EX I would throw away my easy identifiers (for them to secretly recognize me) and explain to people that those symbols may have good somewhere in there use, but they are not good to have (because of the overwhelming and dangerous implications of said use).

I'm just saying ... the shoe kind of still fits... and among with disinfo agents that I've encountered... they almost always have their "helpers"

Attachments

Last edited:
Just FYI, he as a program where people can send him harddrives that he’ll fill out with info, but they have to use real name, real phone number, and email. For someone of his understanding, it’s mindblowing how he doesnt see that anarchists would be wary of giving their personal info to be in his database, this alone is super sus, isnt it?

** READ THIS SECTION COMPLETELY BEFORE USING THE REQUEST FORM BELOW! ***

Do NOT attempt to give Mark a hard drive in person.

The A.R.K. can ONLY be received by following Mark's shipping instructions, which you can download using the request form below.

The A.R.K. drive will NEVER be available from Mark via the internet, via BitTorrent, FTP or other internet data transfer methods. DO NOT ask for this from Mark, as it is logistically impractical to consistently and completely transfer 2TB of data comprising over 50,000 files over the internet.

Do NOT use any type of a fake name or nickname, fake phone number or fake email address when filling out the request form below. Use your REAL information, as this information may be used to contact you should a problem occur with your drive.

The A.R.K. shipping instructions are NOT negotiable, so after receiving the instructions, DO NOT write to ask Mark for ANY special shipping arrangements

polymoog

Superstar
Just FYI, he as a program where people can send him harddrives that he’ll fill out with info, but they have to use real name, real phone number, and email. For someone of his understanding, it’s mindblowing how he doesnt see that anarchists would be wary of giving their personal info to be in his database, this alone is super sus, isnt it?
interesting... does he give a reason why he does this?

I posted right there quote from his site

Do NOT use any type of a fake name or nickname, fake phone number or fake email address when filling out the request form below. Use your REAL information, as this information may be used to contact you should a problem occur with your drive.

interesting... does he give a reason why he does this?

polymoog

Superstar
Trump is gone because dividing the country and racism isn't a winning strategy in 2020, This isn't the 1950's. Its got nothing to do with media, Trump sunk himself. His response to Covid didn't help either. Record numbers of people voted, NOT FOR BIDEN, but AGAINST TRUMP.
wrong thread for this comment. mark passio is not trump. add it to one of the political/trump threads.

Yort

Fuck me, do we all not realise we are in fighting and being complete fucking retards? We need to stop with this petty ass fucking bullshit. Who gives a fuck what is what, it doesn't fucking matter cause most shit we cannot prove or not. What are you all gonna argue about people who don't even fucking know you? WE NEED TO TAKE CONTROL OF OUR IMMEDIATE LIVES, CLEAN OUR OWN BACKYARDS AND TELL ANY CUNT WHO WANTS TO DICTATE OUR LIVES TO FUCK OFF. AND UNTILL WE ALL GAIN THE BALLS TO DO SO IN OUR OWN CITIES THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL CLIMB IN A HOLE AND FUCK OFF BECAUSE EVERYTHING ALL YOU CUNTS ARE GOING ON ABOUT IS NONESENSE BULLSHIT. I COME FROM A DISARMED COUNTRY AND MY NUTS ARE BIGGER THAN ALL OF YOUR HEADS BECAUSE ALL YOU CUNTS CAN DO IS WINGE AND SOOK BETWEEN EACH OTHER WHILE YOU LIVE IN SOME BULLSHIT FUCKING REALM THAT WAS CREATED FOR YOU. MOST OF YOU ARE SHEEP AND YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING REALISE IT. IM GONNA BE THE CUNT NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR SO BE IT I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF IM HATED BY ALL. IM STARTING TO THINK YOU ALL ENJOY BEING SLAVES.

Last edited: